Niomi Smart #25 Like a fried haired cockatoo, legally bland and talking poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa page 51, time for a new thread soon.

New house, new thread. Paaahfect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a load of BS. LoOk HoW REaL I aMmmmm. Yes I'd LOVE to see more photos of your gifted holiday Nimshit. I went for one night in Essex recently (not joking) would you like to see my pics too?

Screenshot_2021-09-14-00-51-46-055_com.instagram.android.jpg

Wow I need to get some sleep :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Who does she think she’s kidding??? She’s eating giant chocolate bars... and more than one at that? Who is she trying to impress? She is not eating those at all!! This makes me angry that she’s trying to act like something she’s not.

Reactions: 27
Bish is still begging for help with boxes...ffs grow up! 🙄
Better be on a milion holiday gifted trips than confront reality.
She is so annoying.

Reactions: 12
Oh man....
So many posts and even a VIDEO to catch up on!
My thoughts:
- Joe was a catch for Niomi and in some ways on paper. I bet if she'd turned her back on her job and really thought about things, they could've got back together. Instead she double downed on being perfect, yoga, demonizing Joe and now partying and looking a mess
- she looks a mess
- her videos/posts/content used to have SOME substance, tone and consistency. She is all over the place now. Why would any brands work with her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They did look good together. I wonder if they would have made it if Niomi had confronted her (probable) orthorexia.
Probably not, not with her lacklustre personality.
What a load of BS. LoOk HoW REaL I aMmmmm. Yes I'd LOVE to see more photos of your gifted holiday Nimshit. I went for one night in Essex recently (not joking) would you like to see my pics too?

View attachment 761937

Wow I need to get some sleep :LOL: :LOL:
Oh look at me trying to be relatable with my relatable buzz words. Somebody help this girl. And no way did she even have one bite of chocolate, never mind GIANT BARSSSS.

Reactions: 10
She is one gigantic WHINGE machine. Bleat bleat bleat. No situation that involves every day or normal life activities can engage her. Her positivity comes from accepting freebies, taking cringe selfies and spouting bullshit. Euggghhhh.🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
Giant barsssss of chocolate from the girl who says dates are so sweet and taste like caramel 🤣 😭 bish hasn't lived!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was going to reply to someone who mentioned about how she moves a lot and I can't find it now but - just scoping opinions here, is it just me or is it really weird to buy a house in an area you've not lived in before? This might be a London thing because honestly like, I would never buy anything in north London without living there first because it's so different to where I've grown up and live now, and where she's bought certainly seems to me (and some of you guys too) to be very different to where she's lived for the last few years...like it's one thing just moving around in the same area renting diff flats, but there is nooooo way you'd catch me spending 750k on a property in an area I've not lived in before. It's not like she's even spent much time there, it's only the last few months she's been there a few times. Anyway like I said idk if this is a common thing or not so interested to know what you all think!

Reactions: 15
Oh my God, she is so ridiculously and infuriatingly twee. ‘Video proof of my camera shyness’, video shows put-on fake coyness.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s very telling that she always talks about eating food, but never shows that she’s actually eating it. Everything is pahhfect and sooo delicious as long as it’s far away on the menu and not in her mouth. What a sad existence

Reactions: 17
I was going to reply to someone who mentioned about how she moves a lot and I can't find it now but - just scoping opinions here, is it just me or is it really weird to buy a house in an area you've not lived in before? This might be a London thing because honestly like, I would never buy anything in north London without living there first because it's so different to where I've grown up and live now, and where she's bought certainly seems to me (and some of you guys too) to be very different to where she's lived for the last few years...like it's one thing just moving around in the same area renting diff flats, but there is nooooo way you'd catch me spending 750k on a property in an area I've not lived in before. It's not like she's even spent much time there, it's only the last few months she's been there a few times. Anyway like I said idk if this is a common thing or not so interested to know what you all think!
But she did say in the last vid. that she already has friends in the new area and has other friends moving there as well. SHE WILL NOT BE ALONE!!
Imagine if she needed to change a light bulb- phew, friends at hand!!💡💡💡🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.