Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing this barely literate dimwit get a #gifted book just because she mentioned it in passing once made me irrationally angry lol. Thoughts on what she'll think of it? "It was absolutely paaahfect, what a gorgeous book, and the cover is absolutely stunning!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a waste, if Niomi went sober how would she continue trying to curate this bizarre new party girl persona? I hate influencer culture but I also think brands/companies are also to blame, why don’t they ever do a single bit of research about the people they’re sending stuff to? Whoever it is that sent her that book has clearly not looked at her account in the last month and must frankly be an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Whoever it is that sent her that book has clearly not looked at her account in the last month and must frankly be an idiot.
Ha! Looks like it's a gift from the author. I guess it's a 'smart' move on her part considering the IG following Nims has. Maybe she got a boost in sales from that other book of hers Nims was raving about a few weeks back.

Reactions: 6
Poor girl, so lost she needs books to tell her how to find joy in normal things 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a waste, if Niomi went sober how would she continue trying to curate this bizarre new party girl persona? I hate influencer culture but I also think brands/companies are also to blame, why don’t they ever do a single bit of research about the people they’re sending stuff to? Whoever it is that sent her that book has clearly not looked at her account in the last month and must frankly be an idiot.
I can be absolutely wrong but wasn’t Niomi’s reason of going vegan Plant based was because she lost a family member to cancer and wanted to take care of her body?

Yet sun tans everytime she can and drinks even when alcohol is still a drug and can increase your risk of cancer. But then away, when wasn’t she been a hypocrite?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can be absolutely wrong but wasn’t Niomi’s reason of going vegan Plant based was because she lost a family member to cancer and wanted to take care of her body?

Yet sun tans everytime she can and drinks even when alcohol is still a drug and can increase your risk of cancer. But then away, when wasn’t she been a hypocrite?
She also completely ignores Covid which is contagious. I no longer believe that her journey to health was caused by a concern about a family member, I think she used that story to trigger people into caring about why she did it but ventured into it because it was the new hot thing to do and so many influencers were jumping on the same bandwagon. Just another way for her to make money.

Reactions: 18
It's from the same author as before, the 'joy of being single', where she went to the author's party ~2 weeks ago in-between her holidays and happily mingled inside with loads of randoms.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That Tik Tok was brilliant. Niomi wakes up early but she doesn't have to, its not like she's got job or a kid or taking care of her family etc. She just does it to brag and feel better than other lazy people who dare to sleep, probably because they are tired from working for a living.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Joy of being sober? Ffs, is she just looking for fun things to give up? Bread, cock and wine -- the holy trinity 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She needs to just loosen up and suck a dick. She might actually enjoy it. And hey, low in carb, but good for protein. 😆😆
Why do you think she sprinted out of bed every day at crack of dawn, probably to avoid it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So accurate ! I think she actually said that when waking up early she feels like she is the only one on earth as everyone is sleeping 🤣 and the yoga part 🤣🤣
Yeah but then she's film herself saying how tired she is by 6pm, probably because all she ate that day was a plastic button off her pajamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.