Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably on page 9 and that's as far as she will get. She's such a simpleton it hurts my brain.

I got a new book today that I've been dying to start, 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami, I'd pay money to see her read that and finish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact that she needs a book to tell her that it's ok to be single makes me laugh! This is an almost 30 year old woman who is absolutely clueless about life and herself.

Reactions: 31
I guess Freddie didn't take too kindly to the comments saying he was too invested in Joey's relationships. Sorry, Fred, but it's true!

Also, is Nims being paid to promote that friggen book or what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She keep taking about the book 🤮 make it even more obvious that she still not over it. She’s so fake 🤢 she must be sting isn’t today or tomorrow will be the day he broke up with her.

View attachment 689777

View attachment 689784
that caption is pure delusion. what's crazy to me is that we all know if she found a man on joey's level right after the break up she'd be parading 'happy couple' on ig non stop right now. yo niomi, have u ever considered moving on the down low. these posts scream you're not over it OR being single

Reactions: 25
I swear her house could be on fire and she'd be on IG saying "Its fine, I love the warmth of a good, cozy fire! Pahhhfect."

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I swear her house could be on fire and she'd be on IG saying "Its fine, I love the warmth of a good, cozy fire! Pahhhfect."
‘This fire is the universe telling me that this house wasn’t the right path for me’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Greetings, Fredward
LOL, Freddie is a right pantywaist, isn't he? Unfollowing women as soon as his brother is done with them, privating his profile because he read unflattering things on a gossip site. What does he do when he has a real problem?

Edit: I assume some of you follow him, and will provide us with news and screenshots if something interesting (or silly) happens?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
DIMS:
View attachment 690001

And a year later, ‘I didn’t want that house anyway. I just wanted the house to want me.’
Yes even though “I didn’t want that house it took me over a year to overcome the break up with that house , and the book I read says now I am happy “

nothing she says matches ! She said she didn’t want him but just wanted to win him ( well now that makes him 100 percent right in making the break up decision ) but also says it took over a year for her to overcome the break up ( the caption on the new book post ) but have been saying she was immediately healed abd was in self see mode since last August !

nothing makes sense to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
What happened to the actual house she bought a little while ago? Or was it just an accepted offer...?

Reactions: 9
What happened to the actual house she bought a little while ago? Or was it just an accepted offer...?
I've been wondering about this too. I just checked and it was back in May she said she was in the process of buying her first home. Nothing since then and she's still in the flat as far as we've seen.

Reactions: 12
I've been wondering about this too. I just checked and it was back in May she said she was in the process of buying her first home. Nothing since then and she's still in the flat as far as we've seen.
With the removal of stamp duty, for a while, the housing sale market rocketed. Lots of surveyors have a massive backlog of work. Doubt if it will be a speedy process.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t deserve to buy a house. She’s buying it on other peoples money, like the stupid ass companies that sponsor her dumb sss. I won’t purchase from companies that support her, Zoella or the saccone jolys.

Reactions: 15
These people literally go on holiday to workout and not eat. Disgusting. Have a margarita, some paella and chill the duck out nims. We aren’t gonna buy the fact that you’re over the breakup just cuz you’re reading a book written by some middle aged woman who is overcompensating for all her issues by finding therapy in writing crap. Niomi at this point needs serious help if she’s gonna go on talking about her breakup or the single life. Old news.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.