Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, thanks to Joey, Anna, and Freddie (and Terrina).

Feminity / sexuality = inner hoe, or what?
Wannabe hoe because even that doesn’t come naturally to her. Nothing does. She’s as colourful as the colour beige.

Reactions: 16
She looks older than her mom

View attachment 689395
For all the free time she has, the constant yoga, running and celestial work outs or however that tit called, her figure looks super boring. I see more toned bodies in my local gym and these are mostly women in their late 20s or 30s who work 9-6 and manage to work out maybe 3x a week max.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
New thread you guys!
The winning title by @AliceInUnderpants 🎉🥳🎉🎉 with 48 votes, slightly changed because Tattle doesn't accept very long titles.
(Original: Not-So-SmartSkin, hanging on boats to prove I’m thin, Joe’s put all photos of us in the bin)

(Extra)Special mention to the second title with 42 votes: Niomi Smart #24 Here cums Trouble by @QueenBW ... genius stuff.

Recap time:
  • NioME is still trying to be Anna, with the « oh I’m so dangerous » attitude but failing miserably
  • She went on holiday and posed some stories with her sunbathing almost naked... with her family… and it seems like Granny Facelift helped taking her naked pixies… anything to catch the rich husband!
  • She went to Soho Farmhouse with her PT and friends, and we think (hope) that she banged him…
  • She went to Birmingham and posted a story on the train without a mask… because Covid who?
  • She still acts completely holier than thou but she is again on another holiday spending money and spreading viruses
  • Joey Jo deleted all their pics from insta… about time my friend!
  • Niomi still hasn’t brushed her hair it seems since Joe started going out with giant-frizzy-bedhead-hair-Anna
  • She actually wants us to believe that she never loved Joe and she just was in it for the ring (? huh why?)
To be honest, half of the last thread was about Anna and not really NioME… We have strong suspiscions that Joey Jo and Anna Banana (what?) have ended it…
Sorry for the sarcasm undertone, it's the only way I can mange her thread recaps... God she is despicable.

Last thread

WARNING: please post your screenshots of NioME's face with serum dripping on her face under spoiler to hide them.. we usually read this thread while having our breakfast/lunch/dinner... some cases of severe vomiting happened on the last thread. Thank you.

I leave you with this "how not to wear a mask in the middle of a pandemic" brochure:
View attachment 688503
Ahhh my first thread title! Thanks, guys! And amazing effort, @QueenBW; that was a cracker….

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wannabe hoe because even that doesn’t come naturally to her. Nothing does. She’s as colourful as the colour beige.
Her entire personality can be described as boring sludge beige.

By the way...going abroad just to go the gym. Why even bother traveling 🙄
Privileged and dumb.

Reactions: 18
For all the free time she has, the constant yoga, running and celestial work outs or however that tit called, her figure looks super boring. I see more toned bodies in my local gym and these are mostly women in their late 20s or 30s who work 9-6 and manage to work out maybe 3x a week max.
It's because she's probably malnourished, not enough protein to gain any considerable muscle to look toned lmao

Reactions: 19
It's because she's probably malnourished, not enough protein to gain any considerable muscle to look toned lmao
It's weird. For someone as active as she is, she should be able to eat whatever she wants, including enough protein. I know people in their forties and fifties, who go to the gym two or three times a week only to be able to drink alcohol on weekends and eat things like pizza and ice cream. I don't understand why Niomi works out daily but still has to restrict her food.

Reactions: 20
It's weird. For someone as active as she is, she should be able to eat whatever she wants, including enough protein. I know people in their forties and fifties, who go to the gym two or three times a week only to be able to drink alcohol on weekends and eat things like pizza and ice cream. I don't understand why Niomi works out daily but still has to restrict her food.
Precisely because she restricts her food. The body adjust. If you only feed it 1000 calories a day and exercise away 300-400 of those, or more, then the body understands it's in a famine and must slow down its metabolism. She's screwed herself, basically.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Niomi is definitely one of those girls who only does cardio and abs and is scared of weights in case she 'gets bulky' lmao

Reactions: 33
She keep taking about the book 🤮 make it even more obvious that she still not over it. She’s so fake 🤢 she must be sting isn’t today or tomorrow will be the day he broke up with her.

66755C5A-ACBB-47B3-8001-0892B5B94822.jpeg

26F8C9CC-D4CB-4080-B34B-E498ADFC6937.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s keep taking about the book 🤮 make it even more obvious that she’s still not over it. She’s so fake 🤢 she must be sting isn’t today or tomorrow will be the day he broke up with her.

View attachment 689777
Lol 😆 so hello here I am??!...Bish you are posting selfies for the past year only 🤣
There is no place for other person since it is only " me, myself and I" .

Yeah it's obvious she is not even near to a healing mode. Guess moving your body in bikini like a fake striptiz on a yacht in front of your family is not filling the void after all! Where is your journaling and moon hypocrite!

• Haha
Hello everyone, I really really missed you guys. I hope you are all doing well.
I just finished catching up and I realised it's the breakup anniversary.
Seems like Joeeeeyyy is living his best life and our Nimbob is just getting cringier and cringier.
No video in god only knows how long of course.
Can't wait fo her "This time last year I was blah blah blah.... look at me now" post, you now it's coming

She looks older than her mom

View attachment 689395
I have to say her mom looks great

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.