Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
What a waste, if Niomi went sober how would she continue trying to curate this bizarre new party girl persona? I hate influencer culture but I also think brands/companies are also to blame, why don’t they ever do a single bit of research about the people they’re sending stuff to? Whoever it is that sent her that book has clearly not looked at her account in the last month and must frankly be an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lilamay

VIP Member
She has just posted her latest gifts....

A £555 necklace/plus collection (blue topaz or some rubbish?)

A £265 'tennis goddess' tennis outfit. From her own comments I'm sure she's admitted to not even following tennis, yet she goes to Wimbledon.

Oh and a 4.7kg 'bum' candle which is..... £240! I kid you not, two hundred and forty pounds. :eek: :sick:

40+ divorced mum evolution is complete.

So another £1k+ of gifts :confused:
Over a grand's worth of gifts today. Jesus. That's how much many people take home after a month of hard work. And what's she done this last month? Literally nothing but go on holidays. She's repulsive. She could quite easily tell her management to stop giving out her address to the companies that want to send her things.

And I'm sorry but anyone who buys a huge lump of arse-shaped wax for £240 has more money than sense. Support a small business and get one from Etsy.

ETA Changed 'holiday' to 'holidays'.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

CheshireLove

VIP Member
6B1F83F1-EAA1-4F04-95D8-48E8504261E3.jpeg

Tell you’re bitter without telling us you’re bitter… “I’m loving my single life / I’m in a very happy place / I’ve never felt more loved in my life” Ok, whatever you say Nims.

I’m also still laughing at the idea she’s actually read a book. As if.

• Haha

Nitfey

VIP Member
She’s keep taking about the book 🤮 make it even more obvious that she’s still not over it. She’s so fake 🤢 she must be sting isn’t today or tomorrow will be the day he broke up with her.

View attachment 689777
Lol 😆 so hello here I am??!...Bish you are posting selfies for the past year only 🤣
There is no place for other person since it is only " me, myself and I" .

Yeah it's obvious she is not even near to a healing mode. Guess moving your body in bikini like a fake striptiz on a yacht in front of your family is not filling the void after all! Where is your journaling and moon hypocrite!

• Haha

triesherbest

Chatty Member
For all the free time she has, the constant yoga, running and celestial work outs or however that shit called, her figure looks super boring. I see more toned bodies in my local gym and these are mostly women in their late 20s or 30s who work 9-6 and manage to work out maybe 3x a week max.
It's because she's probably malnourished, not enough protein to gain any considerable muscle to look toned lmao

Sheabutter

VIP Member
She’s probably trying to tap into sponsorships geared towards single women. Watch - next thing she flogs will be vibrators!

• Haha

lemonlime

VIP Member
She hasn't deleted anything from YouTube because the views still bring her cash lol. The only private/deleted videos are the proofs of her old self before the Marcus breakup. God forbid Joey knew that her channel took off because she was the girlfriend of one of the most popular YouTubers back then. "But I work so hard Joeeey"

• Haha

mg95

VIP Member
First off, she has very obviously vertically stretched out the photos she posted to the grid in the green dress. She pulled a Tanya Burr and went even less subtle.

Next, her Instagram story of the dress is captioned: "Emerald is my birth stone, maybe it's no coincidence I'm always drawn to it". If the whole world saw me get proposed to with an emerald ring and dumped 7 months later I'd be a little hesitant to post about the gem stone lol. And it's actually my birth stone too!

• Haha

blaze19

I'm just thinking about that time when she went to visit a psychic. Perhaps she should have done that before moving to India. It would have been interesting to see if her "clairvoyant" would have been able to predict Joe dumping her out of the blue. I'm sure she went there and hoped for the psychic to tell her: "Don't worry love, he'll come back eventually". That's what most desperate new singletons hope to hear.
Not me trying to act like I didn’t do that after my first ex broke up with me….

• Haha
  • Heart

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Do you think influencers are sensible enough to talk about the wildfires all around the world right now?

If it doesn't bring them money, they don't care. Talking about natural disasters or social issues does not fit their "perfect" beige and polished branding. The only global issue they've ever addressed was COVID because it impacted them directly (and the George Floyd tragedy for some).

Global warming and wildfires are certainly nowhere in their agenda. Yet, if they were as worried as they claim to be about sustainability, they would address the wildfires and climate change. You can't just use sustainability as a marketing ploy when it's deeper than that. Sustainability is not going to your local farmer's market to buy cherries and choosing to use a "vegan" face cream.

Fires and a pandemic, yet they're still traveling like it's summer 2019. They need to get a grip.

Last edited:

imsorryabtthisacct

To where I saw @EGuyUK post about Niomi at Wimbledon and the year 2016 and then I was like wasn't someone else who wasn't very well known at the the time there in 2016 too... Ms. Meghan Markle and low and behold. Look up at @EGuyUK attachment that shows Niomi's dress and the photo I have attached of Meghan Markle and look who is behind her!
My two favorite classy ladies OMG 🥴🤪😂

Meghan used to be friends with Tanya and they’d met up for lunch when she was in London before she met Harry. Tanya must kick herself everyday she didn’t invest harder in that friendship
When things actually work out but you've drifted apart so much & it's too late to secure an invitation

1629408798282.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Callan

VIP Member
She's acting as if she escaped from a gulag or something and needs comfort, what an empty meaningless life.

1629219673888.png

• Haha
  • Angry

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Random - I found this pic. Tragic outfit.

She literally looks like a 45 year old divorcee.

1067full-niomi-smart.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Callan

VIP Member
Excise me, so she's a "Tennis Goddess" per the brand but then Niomi says "someone needs to teach me tennis?" ... I think she's even lost her powers to fake it till she makes it.

And the outfit makes her look like wet lettuce, nice job.

• Haha
  • Heart