Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Am88

I also like it! She’s living on her own, there’s no need for excess bedrooms. And no need to spend excess amounts of money on a 1 million pound flat for her bachelorette pad. It’s also set away from the road and has private outdoor spaces off the kitchen, living room/front door area and bedroom/bathroom. They could be made into some really tranquil green spaces (probably #gifted from Patch Plants, of course). If she moves on with someone new in the future she can rent it out. I’m also glad she’s moved out of her Notting Hill comfort zone. It’s probably a quicker journey to Victoria to get to Sussex on the train, or driving out of London in her next loaned gas guzzler. I think the flat purchase may may be the most sensible decision she’s made in a long time.

Reactions: 21

Nitfey

VIP Member
Both Tanya and her, have zero personalities and provides zero inspiration .
Just plain boring privileged wannabes.

They are soooo sooo boring it just makes me appreciate my corporate dramas and constant teams meeting. Seriously.

They will just disappear from social media one day and we will not even notice. With or without them it makes no difference. They bring no value whatsoever.

Callan

VIP Member
That Tik Tok was brilliant. Niomi wakes up early but she doesn't have to, its not like she's got job or a kid or taking care of her family etc. She just does it to brag and feel better than other lazy people who dare to sleep, probably because they are tired from working for a living.

• Heart
  • Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
Stories of the brand and founder of the brand that gifted her the tennis gear :sick:

Untitled 5.png

Untitled 6.png

Why are they thanking her?! If she really loved their product she'd have bought it.

• Sick
  • Haha

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Expectation vs Reality
ztf3.jpg
CHj5roLXAAAv_HU.jpg

For someone who works in fashion/beauty, she should know her hair doesn't look presentable at all.

• Haha
  • Sick

TheGlossy

VIP Member
Well, at least PT Bradley thinks Nims looks hot in that dress! 🔥
She looks like a naked Christmas tree. You know, the trees kids draw at school with the apple green pen sorta like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Her blonde head being the star at the top (the star that she thinks she is).

• Haha
Reactions: 20

EGuyUK

VIP Member
There's also the news that due to Brexit the UK may reintroduce animal testing for cosmetics next year....that's not been mentioned at all by Niomi. :(

• Sad
  • Angry

EGuyUK

VIP Member
She made biscuits with charcoal??!

If you're allergic to alkaloids then obviously avoid tomatoes, but a blanket statement that " Tomatoes aren't good for your health" is a false statement. Italy is still on the map and they eat a shit ton of tomato there.
Yep. Oh my god energy balls rolled out flat and cut out as bats. How EXCITING :rolleyes: :sick: :oops:.

'It absorbs toxins in your body'. No it doesn't Niomi, it absorbs medicines. So much fake info.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Callan

VIP Member
You can post an opinion in your diary that no one else will ready but unless it's meant to be fiction it should be accurate. I take this thread seriously, i don't dumb myself down because it doesn't reach a million readers and I think logically about the comments made here, and many comments about Nims are incredibly enlightening. I just don't want everyone to think they have been eating poison if they had pizza or a sandwich that had a tomato in it from your comment.

If anything this discussion brings a lot of awareness, perhaps some people didn't realize that about nightshade plants. Honestly Niomi couldn't create this kind of discourse if she had a script written by a nutritionist. We're real, she's a phony for sale. We learn from each other, she doesn't actually teach anything.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I had a look back at some of their posts and omg they seem nuts 🤣

View attachment 690650
Lmao to be fair that’s a mod who deleted her post and is yelling at her lol.

I remember there was one time where Lady B was actually mad at Niomi, and it was when Niomi did a video on going to Brixton for the day and ‘showing’ it to the viewers... But she basically did the gentrified version and was cooing over the new (white) hipster coffee shops and basically showing the neighborhood as this white washed gentrified place. I believe Lady B revealed that she herself had grown up there and was in fact a WOC and felt very insulted by Niomi’s video and her attitude. I was shooketh but also kinda sad for her that she clearly idolized these idiots like Niomi on any other day.

• Wow
  • Haha

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
She puts the ass in astrology. Which is interesting, given that she seems to be terrified of having one

• Haha

Moreactionplease

Her holidays are always the same, she works out a lot, lays on the beach and eats the same things available at her local tesco. Why bother to leave the country? She doesnt even need the beach for swimsuit photos, she took them in December by her mother’s pool

Lionsden

VIP Member
It's because she's probably malnourished, not enough protein to gain any considerable muscle to look toned lmao
It's weird. For someone as active as she is, she should be able to eat whatever she wants, including enough protein. I know people in their forties and fifties, who go to the gym two or three times a week only to be able to drink alcohol on weekends and eat things like pizza and ice cream. I don't understand why Niomi works out daily but still has to restrict her food.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Her Instagram is Sooooo boring, its basically cheesy glamour shots, who wants to look at that all day long? I can't imagine people flocking to it for entertainment or to learn something. Its just a chick who is head over heels in love with herself for all the wrong reasons.
Even her holiday photos/stories are boring, like at least when some influencers go away they explore a bit and show you the area or whatever…even on holiday she just posts herself in a bikini, literally the same as when she’s at her Mum’s house? 🧐

mindlessness

VIP Member
Please don’t tar all nutritionists with the same brush. I’ve worked my butt of to become one and I can’t currently afford a degree in dietetics so I’m stuck at nutritionist for now. I can give really good, evidence based advice, I just can’t legally prescribe you a feeding tube, or a diet to fix anything other than weight. If you need to fix a medical problem then absolutely go see a dietician, but for weight loss, weight gain, healthy eating, nutrient advice etc. a registered nutritionist is just fine. Yes, anyone can technically call themselves a nutritionist so do your research before you pay one, but they aren’t all fakes 😢
I have no doubt you've worked hard and that there are many decent, above board registered nutritionists. But I'm sure you can understand that the lack of regulations makes me skeptical of the profession and people who claim the title 'Nutritionist'. I was just sharing my perspective.