Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Traazers

VIP Member
Anyone saw Bradley stories? He and Niomi were out together again and in one of his stories he mentioned that he is moving to new house in mid September. I just found it interesting 😁(sorry for my english)
Absolutely no way they’re moving in together. I think they’re just using eachother for views. I don’t even think dimbob is interesting enough to have a FWB

Reactions: 19

Hannah Banana

Good grief. Are we going to have to add queer baiting to Niomi's LONG list of terrible traits?

I personally don't find it strange to go on a boat trip with a girlfriend, especially if you went on vacation together, but the comment from this Sarah person is odd considering other people in the comments thought they were dating.

I find it depressing that people have to force a romantic love narrative on everything and everyone and I seriously doubt Niomi would ever come out as bisexual even if she was, which I don't think we have evidence that she is but anyways. She's too obsessed with the paaahfect life of husband, big house, kids, house in the country.
Definitely queer baiting, IMO. As a queer person, I would drop dead in shock if Niomi came out as queer.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
At her age, if you don't have marriage/kids, you need a rock solid social circle (well, you need one of those anyway, but you know what I mean). She never really built one. In the break between Marcus and Joe, she was in her YT prime and life was full of work-based appointments and performative YT relationships. I think she must be pretty lonely now and trying to figure out why. I hope, for her sake, that she has friendships that are not just for the gram (intentionally or otherwise).

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Very amusing how she shows off these rings, I don’t remember her ever doing that with the giant green monstrosity. Literally looked like a beetle.

• Haha

queenamen

You know what, Kourtney Kardashian crossed my mind when I was writing that lol. She's the type to talk about "sustainable living", but her closet is full of luxury items. Same with Niomi who is just following the trend. I don't know of anyone who promotes sustainable living and yet attends Dior or Jaguar shows. Sustainability is not just what you put in your mouth or on your body.
Exactly. Her apple watch strap is plastic. She mentioned she got it off amazon. She buys calf skin products. Drives anything she gets for free. Like I mentioned earlier, she has absolutely zero integrity and the whole green warrior act has gotten older. Hope she retires from influencing and finds an equally boring dude and chills tf out. I can totally see her becoming a mom-fluencer next once this gets old with quotes about how new moms have depression and need me time.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
What’s this obsession with being blonde at all cost? Why not stick to something more natural that fits your original hair color? Do they feel that blonde is superior? I simply don’t get it. I have dark hair myself and wouldn’t want to damage my hair this way in a million years. Nothing wrong with wanting to change your look, but in Dimbob’s case it just looks cheap and ridiculous, all that to be able to call yourself “blonde”
If your display picture is you then I truly hope you never go blonde! Your hair is gorgeous and compliments your skin beautifully.

In those photos above there is a huge difference in the last one, it suits her so much. I really don't get the obsession with the blonde in her family.

Nitfey

VIP Member
Very curious as to what wallpaper she will choose, and which classics will be featured on it. Little bit of Shakespeare, some Faulkner and Amy Schumer perhaps?
Why bother with wallpaper? Just put mirrors all over the place, she will be able to do selfies all the freaking time and she will be loved by one and only herself as she is the only one that wants to be with herself . "The unexpected joy of being MOI!! " paaahfect!

• Haha

bump1212

Chatty Member
I feel so bad for the people who think they need a significant other, except Niomoi I don’t feel bad for her or other piece of shit people, just the good people. It’s ok to want a partner, but to feel like you need one would be awful.

Fernweh.Cheetah

She keep taking about the book 🤮 make it even more obvious that she still not over it. She’s so fake 🤢 she must be sting isn’t today or tomorrow will be the day he broke up with her.

66755C5A-ACBB-47B3-8001-0892B5B94822.jpeg

26F8C9CC-D4CB-4080-B34B-E498ADFC6937.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

dodo789

Chatty Member
I always roll my eyes when I see *sustainability* in her bio, what a scammer. I unsubscribed from her years ago but I remember when she did a promo for Love Beauty and Planet (which parent company is Unilever, so a real sustainable company…) and a video popped up by a youtuber who was talking about why she said no to the same promo and why she thinks it’s just a marketing ploy to advertise this as an eco friendly brand. I was laughing through the whole video because I kept thinking about Niomi and her paid Instagram post, imagine if Niomi would have morals 😂😂

• Angry
  • Heart

coriander

VIP Member
Imagine you're next door trying to sleep and Niomi is getting drunk and moon watching in the garden with Bradley, fuck off!!!

• Haha

slamvs27

VIP Member
I always found it off-putting when influencers copy/ paste infographics about pressing social issues then a 5k necklace/ them on vacay/ #gifted ads the very next story.

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
When people talk like that, it indicates that they obviously see being partnered up as the norm, the way life should naturally be, so much that it doesn’t require special terms or a book to guide you through it….. while ‘single’ is a total aberration in status, unnatural, one that you must force yourself to grin and bear somehow until you can write a condescending Instagram paragraph about how you did it, you totally were sInGLe for one whole year of your adult life! I mean, who cares? I understand learning to deal with a big breakup, especially an engagement ending… but if you see singlehood itself as some strange existence to battle your way through, that’s an indication that something has gone wrong in your mindset. (Most likely you’ve been in near nonstop relationships from your teens through your adult womanhood, or you’ve placed an insane amount of value on being seen as one half of a couple). Ultimately, being ‘single’ isn’t being anything, it’s just existing as you and you alone. Shouldn’t being in a serious relationship be more unusual or in need of guidance?
They way she keeps saying how happy she is being single is so weird. Its like someone announcing that they are breathing at all times "i took a breath, and another." "im breathing" "in and out" "another breath". She's never real and authentic, Id like her a lot more if she said she feels like shit and it hurts and she's trying to do her best. But that would make her look weak in her eyes so.. the pretense continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

dodo789

Chatty Member
This full moon bullshit is so cringe I have secondhand embarrassment for her because she thinks this is quirky 😖

• Heart

missmina

VIP Member
Definitely queer baiting, IMO. As a queer person, I would drop dead in shock if Niomi came out as queer.
Maybe it's a part of her "crazy"🤪 phase. I think she would totally queer bait for attention and she's dumb enough to think a relationship with a female is totally crazy you guys.

• Heart