Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cruskitfairy

There's been some discussion of Nutritionist acquaintances of Niomi's and why they don't call her out. But frankly, I wouldn't trust a nutritionist 😬 . Lots of dodgy qualifications out there in Nutrition, and the title of Nutritionist isn't protected in the UK, so anyone can claim to be one. Registered Dietitians are the ones to go to, because you know they've met certain standards of training and education, undergone NHS placements etc.

Please don’t tar all nutritionists with the same brush. I’ve worked my butt of to become one and I can’t currently afford a degree in dietetics so I’m stuck at nutritionist for now. I can give really good, evidence based advice, I just can’t legally prescribe you a feeding tube, or a diet to fix anything other than weight. If you need to fix a medical problem then absolutely go see a dietician, but for weight loss, weight gain, healthy eating, nutrient advice etc. a registered nutritionist is just fine. Yes, anyone can technically call themselves a nutritionist so do your research before you pay one, but they aren’t all fakes 😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

missmina

VIP Member
I was wondering if the picture of Joey with the pajamas threw her into a frenzy. She probably thought he wore them in this picture as a sign he misses her and the times they shared together. I wouldn't be surprised if this crossed her mind.

To be honest, she seemed genuinely excited about life when she moved to India. I was watching her Vlogs a few days ago and you could tell her excitement was genuine unlike this new zest for life she's trying to plaster with her superficial Love Island looking new friends.
Yeah she was excited cause she felt she's set for life with Joeyy and got to decorate their posh apartment with a help of an interior designer. She was insufferably full of herself when she was showing off their place in India ugh.

• Haha

Clover123

VIP Member
She must be absorbed with jealousy, seeing every other female influencer around her getting married and having a baby. At least that’s my impression, not that many I follow are still single. She even said it in a podcast: “most of my friends are either married with babies or at least engaged or in long term relationships and there are definitely moments when I’m like: okay I’m the single one, like what’s going on here *laughs maniacally*”
I get such a bitchy vibe from this! I can totally imagine her passively aggressively saying to her friends can't believe all you girls have a relationship and I don't! With the implication being that if even they can do it, surely she should be married etc as the skinny "successful" one. She has strong wannabe queen bee vibes 🙄

Callan

VIP Member
Some of her videos do more harm then good, maybe it's a good thing she's not posting much lol.

Nitfey

VIP Member
Wannabe hoe because even that doesn’t come naturally to her. Nothing does. She’s as colourful as the colour beige.
Her entire personality can be described as boring sludge beige.

By the way...going abroad just to go the gym. Why even bother traveling 🙄
Privileged and dumb.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I guess Freddie didn't take too kindly to the comments saying he was too invested in Joey's relationships. Sorry, Fred, but it's true!

Also, is Nims being paid to promote that friggen book or what?!

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Despite what she’s saying on all these podcasts about breaking free from the pressure to marry and have kids, I bet that’s one thing she is seriously grieving. She never really talked about being desperate for that life like Zoella, but the minute they got engaged she immediately started talking about a “forever home” after India, showing Joe with babies multiple times saying he was getting practice, things like that. I think she was over the moon thinking about a wedding and a house in the country and kids and now she’s at “square one” again in her mind.
To me, it's hard to gauge her sincerity since she lies about so much. I was in a relationship and it was serious and I thought I wanted marriage and babies. I was the right age, everyone else was doing it. It felt like the obvious next step because that's what society tells us to do, right? Reach the same cookie cutter milestones, in the same order preferrably, and at around the same age. Then we broke up and I had time to think and now I'm a lot less convinced I want either of those things. I like my life and my time alone and being the captain of my ship or whatever corny thing I can say.

All this to say, I would believe it if Niomi had gone through a similar realization, because it happened to me and I've seen friends go through it too, but she's such a liar that I can't. It's possible that she was over the moon back then, checking off items from the To-Do list society gives women from birth, and also she was in love or infatuated so that helped. And it's also possible she's now realizing that's not the be-all-end-all of life. BUT she's Niomi. She shape shifts to whatever situation she's in, so maybe this is just another fake happiness and once someone else comes along, she'll be all "I always wanted to marry a 45 year old divorced man and be a stepmom!"

• Heart
  • Haha

sitkx

VIP Member
Unrelated to Niomi, but am I the only one afraid to change my profile pic here because I’m worried you guys won’t recognize me with a different pfp? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

earlgrey

VIP Member
It reminds me of that woman’s house in Love Actually, when she goes home with her sexy coworker

• Haha

Lionsden

VIP Member
Greetings, Fredward
LOL, Freddie is a right pantywaist, isn't he? Unfollowing women as soon as his brother is done with them, privating his profile because he read unflattering things on a gossip site. What does he do when he has a real problem?

Edit: I assume some of you follow him, and will provide us with news and screenshots if something interesting (or silly) happens?

• Haha

toanna1

I get her "job" is being compensated for her reach and influence, but the key word here is "job". Her job revolves around beauty/fashion/lifestyle. That's the extent of her remit to "influence". Her job is not healthcare or politics.

Plenty of celebrities are remaining silent on the vaccine and no one bats an eyelash.

People need to stop expecting influencers and celebrities to partake in conversations they don't master. I'd rather celebrities and influencers remain silent than to spread incorrect information or impose their views upon other people on matters that are not within their remits of "expertise". The same way you're not expecting an art curator to perform accounting duties.
She is an “influencer “ ! Her job definitely doesn’t involves around beauty or fashion ! She promoted cars , cleaning mopes, packaged foods, supplements ( by the way is a non fda approved medication /supplements ) !

She doesn’t need to convince anyone , but she is been travelling so much , she can say - I choose to travel making sure it’s safe for others ( who night be travelling for necessity than pleasure ) and local population of the place she is visiting by getting vaccinated !

Covid 19 is a global pandemic , getting vaccination is a *public health emergency*!

if she is trying to influence her audiance to buy the supplements she is shilling , she can definitely use her influencer status to “tell” ( not convince or persuade ) her Audiance that she is vaccinated !

edit : her IG Bio literally says “ well-being”!

She is not based in the US. I assume the powders or pills she sells are EU/UK produced and have therefore received the required local approvals. Thus, I don't see why FDA approval is necessary unless they're sold or produced in the US. What is strictly being produced or sold in the EU is out of the FDA's scope. Unless I missed something, we have our own regulatory bodies in the EU/UK.

I'm vaccinated and quite frankly, when I had hesitations in the beginning, I was looking at various credible scientific sources. I wasn't relying on Niomi or Shirley to convince me because they wouldn't have been able to.

People are free to educate themselves. Do you really think anti-vaxxers are going to listen to Niomi or some other influencer? These people are deep into conspiracy theories and Niomi embraces the polar opposite of what they're about. I doubt anti-vaxxers are even following people like Niomi or her US equivalents.
3B04AB34-ECED-4DAE-9672-E8206DA16EDB.jpeg
The hair product/supplement she shilled the other day which is discussed a few pages back!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

bump1212

Chatty Member
She just looks terrible In every picture! Definitely looks like an older divorced woman on the prowl at the local bar looking for a man. Not a good look for Ms. I’m such trouble you can’t handle me I’m so crazy wild fun.

• Haha