Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s plenty of place for one person, granted she could have bought something bigger or nicer for the same price somewhere else but I know families who live in smaller places. I’m actually jealous, she can afford something like this, when her only achievement is that she knew the right people when she started her YouTube channel…

Reactions: 16
I liked her house where she lived with Joe before India. It was cozy and homy, now it looks like she chose only something Instagramable to take "carefree" selfies .
Glad she is investing her money but still disgusted by her gaining money for doing nothing and contributing to nothing.

Reactions: 8
New Yorker here reading all the comments saying the house is small :eek:😅

I think it looks great. Just not sure about the area. A little too far for my taste & would take forever to go home after a big night out. From that aspect not sure if it's the right move for a single woman ready to mingle.
I actually live in pretty much the same area and I'd say it's very well connected. If by a 'big night out' you mean in Central or West London, the tubes are extremely well connected with the night tube now running at weekends, so I've never had a problem getting home - 30 ish minutes, 40 tops if I have to take a slightly longer route because tubes lines aren't running or whatever. She will have the Victoria line (very well connected), Northern line and Clapham and Balham Rail services at her disposal. And for general nights out, South West London has heaps of good bars and clubs, so I definitely wouldn't say this is too far out!

Of course, she might also choose to uber everywhere. But personally, I love the nightlife scene here :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I have never seen a house that screams I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED AND HAVING KIDS, I AM COOL PARTY witch any louder :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness--it's nicely finished, but it's also plain weird. No natural flow of space or light. Plus that conservatory roof looks like cheap plastic. It's like her--skinny, full of sharp angles and hot air.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My partner found it. Very surprised at the area tbh, I wouldn’t want to live that close to Brixton! Thought it would be closer to my neck of the woods. Quite nice though, I love the flooring
Is Brixton not nice? I don't really know London.

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind brixton, it had bad reputation back in the days but is very gentrified now. It is beyond up and coming I’d say, properties are expensive.

Reactions: 7
Going by the thread it seems mixed views. Its definitely not thought of the same way that Notting Hill or even other parts of SW London are though. Personally I don’t know anyone IRL who thinks it’s nice, but it’s a matter of opinion of course

Reactions: 9
I mean even Notting Hill has council housing in the vicinity of million pound houses, and the same is true of Brixton (and many other areas of London).

either way, Niomi seems to be gravitating towards the Clapham side judging by where she’s been tagging in the build up to this property buying

Reactions: 5
Going by the thread it seems mixed views. Its definitely not thought of the same way that Notting Hill or even other parts of SW London are though. Personally I don’t know anyone IRL who thinks it’s nice, but it’s a matter of opinion of course
I think there's been a bit of confusion in this thread about where she's actually moving though. Someone mentioned that it's near Brixton, and now I think people are taking that to mean she lives IN Brixton, which she doesn't.

The thing about South West London is that areas with different "vibes" are all very close together. The part of Clapham Niomi will be living in is upmarket and very "her", but it just happens to not be too far from Brixton either. It's just how it is here. Pockets of wealth mixed in amongst less gentrified or upmarket areas.

Reactions: 10
Kind of shows how cheap she was by moving into her fiance's brother's flat for free, when she could easily have afforded to rent somewhere else? #gifted
I think that she was just going with the flow, whatever pleases the fiancé, I'm where my man is, maybe he didn't accept that she pays for a house or even for rent.. I know we always put the blame on NaoME... but who knows what really happened ?

The new house is a good decision.. I'm with those who like it.. plus she has a window in her ceiling so she will be able to track all her moons! pawfect! 😉
New Yorker here reading all the comments saying the house is small.
I live in Paris. Her house is a mansion compared to what we have here 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think there's been a bit of confusion in this thread about where she's actually moving though. Someone mentioned that it's near Brixton, and now I think people are taking that to mean she lives IN Brixton, which she doesn't.

The thing about South West London is that areas with different "vibes" are all very close together. The part of Clapham Niomi will be living in is upmarket and very "her", but it just happens to not be too far from Brixton either. It's just how it is here. Pockets of wealth mixed in amongst less gentrified or upmarket areas.
It’s a 10 minute walk from Brixton high street - I mentioned that in my first post when I found it. I’m not sure why you’re explaining SW London to me - I live here, and grew up here 😂

Reactions: 1
It’s a 10 minute walk from Brixton high street - I mentioned that in my first post when I found it. I’m not sure why you’re explaining SW London to me - I live here, and grew up here 😂
Oh I wasn't trying to explain it or respond specifically to you, more to the people that were suddenly asking loads of questions about Brixton, I just quoted you because it was the last post I saw that mentioned it. I just wanted to confirm that postcode wise, she'll be more Clapham than literally in the heart of Brixton. Cause I can understand why people would be confused that she would choose to move to Brixton as its not exactly "her vibe". I live here too. Sorry if it came off patronising!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I actually live in pretty much the same area and I'd say it's very well connected. If by a 'big night out' you mean in Central or West London, the tubes are extremely well connected with the night tube now running at weekends, so I've never had a problem getting home - 30 ish minutes, 40 tops if I have to take a slightly longer route because tubes lines aren't running or whatever. She will have the Victoria line (very well connected), Northern line and Clapham and Balham Rail services at her disposal. And for general nights out, South West London has heaps of good bars and clubs, so I definitely wouldn't say this is too far out!

Of course, she might also choose to uber everywhere. But personally, I love the nightlife scene here :)
She also has a bus stop practically in front of her door. Not bad at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hasn’t Niomi said she saw herself married and having kids in Sussex when she was dating Joey? Or something like that? Her forever home is going to be a big home probably near her parents home.
I like this new home, it’s pretty big for one person and while I am sure there are bigger houses for the same price, I don’t see why she would need a massive house just for herself.

Reactions: 4
I don't think anyone is suggesting she needs more space, more that it's not a lot of house for the money (although that is, as has been pointed out, typical for London) and given it's probably not an ideal area for her, maybe her money would've been better spent buying a flat in a different location. It seems lots of us didn't expect her to go for something like this, but then given her attempted transformation/new persona I imagine that's probably the effect she was going for :/

Reactions: 9
Wonder if she’ll start posting to YT again now that she has something to brag about? 🙄

The new place looks beautiful but I agree it’s not the most practical. That kitchen sink would drive me crazy.
I'm also curious if she will resume filming vlogs as if nothing happened ( as in her pretty much stopping in the last year) just so that she can show off her new pad and that her life is indeed paahhfect. She can sit under her skylight and manifest her perfect man lol then get on that bus at 5am and drive around in a circle saying how busy she is :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.