Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like the outdoor space! But not keen on the house itself, especially the stairs. I thought she would spend more to be honest. I think she will airbnb this in the near future.
It already looks like an airbnb now. No personal things, only weird and random decor.

Reactions: 6
What part of the house is the window that extends beyond the kitchen? At first I thought it was the bedroom but that's on the other side of the house. The plans don't seem to include anything beyond the kitchen (apart from the garden!) so I'm confused by that window.

Well done tattle investigators for finding the house. For that budget she could have bought a detached house IN LONDON. Or at least a nice Victorian 3 bed terrace with a nice garden. What a waste of money to put into this property. Yes, it's Clapham and very good area blah blah blah, but it's off B road and surrounded by council properties. Not the best. It will still increase in price when she decides to sell it. Properties in Clapham sell like hot cakes.

I must say I'm a little bit jealous, her house was listed start of May and she already completed. We started our ordeal in March and we are still not ready to exchange :cry:
First time buyer, possibly with a massive deposit (or cash buyer) and no chain....easy peasy for some who get things handed to them on a plate.

Mine took over 6 months from August 2020 to February 2021 and that was with no onward chain, so good luck!

Edit: Her step dad is in the property business I think so can probably make any changes she wants.

What part of the house is the window that extends beyond the kitchen? At first I thought it was the bedroom but that's on the other side of the house. The plans don't seem to include anything beyond the kitchen (apart from the garden!) so I'm confused by that window.
OH yeah I see it now, good catch.. gosh I hope it's not the neighbor's window looking out into her outer space, that would be hella weird.

1630007012422.png

Reactions: 16
OH yeah I see it now, good catch.. gosh I hope it's not the neighbor's window looking out into her outer space, that would be hella weird.

View attachment 731442
It must be though? As Shutterbug99 said above- bedroom and bathroom are on the other side. Floor plans don't show any other room(s) on that side. It must be from the adjacent house as per google maps view. So bizarre!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It must be though? As Shutterbug99 said above- bedroom and bathroom are on the other side. Floor plans don't show any other room(s) on that side. It must be from the adjacent house as per google maps view. So bizarre!
That back black fence continues in to the next property, but that's crazy, I mean what do you do, put a towel over their window?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That back black fence continues in to the next property, but that's crazy, I mean what do you do, put a towel over their window?
Β£740,000 and you have the neighbours looking right at you while you're doing six hours of yoga in the garden? No thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Β£740,000 and you have the neighbours looking right at you while you're doing six hours of yoga in the garden? No thanks!
Maybe she consulted her tea leaves or πŸŒ™, or she knows there is a good dude living next door? I mean if moonlight said okay, then it is okay! Haha

• Haha
Neighbour's window is an interesting observation, that would be awful in my opinion!! Also just realised her lounge is quite small which was not immediately apparent due to the open plan, there's basically no space between the sofa and fire to put a coffee table.
It's almost like somebody built an extension and made it into a house.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 731442
Could it potentially be some kind of outside storage or laundry room? Looks like there might be a door slightly visible?

Edit: actually after looking at this other photo on the listing doesn't seem to be any door, so must be the neighbours house. I guess best case scenario is its one of those frosted bathroom windows that you can't really see in or out of.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Maybe she consulted her tea leaves or πŸŒ™, or she knows there is a good dude living next door? I mean if moonlight said okay, then it is okay! Haha
Hmm...maybe there's a hot guy living next door. Interesting...

Nope. That window would totally put me off buying that place. The copy on the Estate Agent's website makes it seem like the place is really private and secure - and then you have that window. Nope!

Could it potentially be some kind of outside storage or laundry room? Looks like there might be a door slightly visible?
There's nothing on the plans to show that but for Β£740,000 I hope that's the case!

Could it be garden walls for her house and neighbors house ? The window is outside of her house , May be a shared garden wall ?
I am not from UK , so just curious

edit :could it be a mirror and not window ? In the pic she posted on ig something like a lantern Is sitting there

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Imagine you're next door trying to sleep and Niomi is getting drunk and moon watching in the garden with Bradley, duck off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could it be garden walls for her house and neighbors house ? The window is outside of her house , May be a shared garden wall ?
I am not from UK , so just curious
I think in that case it would just be a wall - having the window there doesn't make sense. I think the window must be the house next door as there's nothing in the plans to indicate it's part of Niomi's house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.