Niomi Smart #24 Not-So-SmartSkin, posing naked to prove I’m thin, Joe put our photos in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s an interesting space definitely a one bed with an office space thou. Will be interesting to see what she does with the place. I’d be surprised if she does show it on YouTube as moving and refurb vlogs get views and gifted items.

Reactions: 7
I'm also curious if she will resume filming vlogs as if nothing happened ( as in her pretty much stopping in the last year) just so that she can show off her new pad and that her life is indeed paahhfect. She can sit under her skylight and manifest her perfect man lol then get on that bus at 5am and drive around in a circle saying how busy she is :ROFLMAO: .
Maybe she'll resurrect "Smart Living" *snorts*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she'll resurrect "Smart Living" *snorts*
Ahaha, Smart Living. Wow.. She's a narcissist in full denial if she thinks that her way of life is so smart. I bet she's happy that she doesn't have to sweat over not making any more of the WIEIAD videos since she doesn't really eat anymore, now she can do what Estee Lalonde tried to do with her #ELdecorates videos ( that crashed and burned).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, well done for talking to and promoting Women for Women on her platform. But she came across so blasé and insincere. So many empty phrases. While she's saying how inspiring and amazing the organization's work is, or how heartbreaking and devastating the situation is, she is really saying nothing at all. She has this aloof, stiff manner about her, and she seems to love the idea of herself giving important speeches. Something about her during that live really rubbed me the wrong way. And her face whenever Zoe called her Naomi.

• Heart
I really like the outdoor space! But not keen on the house itself, especially the stairs. I thought she would spend more to be honest. I think she will airbnb this in the near future.

So, new thread title- an amalgamation of 3 contributions.
'Dimbobs, like a fried haired cockatoo, legally bland and talking poo'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Tbh I’ve always thought Niomi could ‘do better’ with most places she lived. Truth be told the cutest place I’ve seen her is probably Joe’s parents’ guest house lol.
I know people liked her old flat in Notting Hill but I wonder if it’s more a fondness of that time in her life and how she was than the actual flat and the layout. I was also surprised when her and Joe moved into that next apartment together because I was expecting something nicer and that was just… meh. Then of course they crashed Freddie’s place which was weird, then her friend’s random place… idk.

So, well done for talking to and promoting Women for Women on her platform. But she came across so blasé and insincere. So many empty phrases. While she's saying how inspiring and amazing the organization's work is, or how heartbreaking and devastating the situation is, she is really saying nothing at all. She has this aloof, stiff manner about her, and she seems to love the idea of herself giving important speeches. Something about her during that live really rubbed me the wrong way. And her face whenever Zoe called her Naomi.
She was probably asked to do so as she's an Ambassador for them, and hasn't mentioned them since her gifted trip abroad to visit her 'sister'. I didn't buy it at all.

• Wow
Well done tattle investigators for finding the house. For that budget she could have bought a detached house IN LONDON. Or at least a nice Victorian 3 bed terrace with a nice garden. What a waste of money to put into this property. Yes, it's Clapham and very good area blah blah blah, but it's off B road and surrounded by council properties. Not the best. It will still increase in price when she decides to sell it. Properties in Clapham sell like hot cakes.

I must say I'm a little bit jealous, her house was listed start of May and she already completed. We started our ordeal in March and we are still not ready to exchange :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well done tattle investigators for finding the house. For that budget she could have bought a detached house IN LONDON. Or at least a nice Victorian 3 bed terrace with a nice garden. What a waste of money to put into this property. Yes, it's Clapham and very good area blah blah blah, but it's off B road and surrounded by council properties. Not the best. It will still increase in price when she decides to sell it. Properties in Clapham sell like hot cakes.

I must say I'm a little bit jealous, her house was listed start of May and she already completed. We started our ordeal in March and we are still not ready to exchange :cry:
Hang in there friend, I hope you get it! I think Niomi is all about appearances and she wants an Instagram friendly house. It's a lot of money for the square footage, when I was trying to find it yesterday I saw a ton of places for similar price that looked incredible. www.keatingestates.com has her new place on their site and the pictures look a lot better than I expected but I think some were shot by some professional photographers because you can see a bit of a panoramic looking shots where the walls curve to make it look more spacious online.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I was looking at the posting again and was surprised how tiny the sink was, it looks like an airport bathroom sink. Yikes.

1630005721908.png

1630005752202.png

Tbh I’ve always thought Niomi could ‘do better’ with most places she lived. Truth be told the cutest place I’ve seen her is probably Joe’s parents’ guest house lol.
I know people liked her old flat in Notting Hill but I wonder if it’s more a fondness of that time in her life and how she was than the actual flat and the layout. I was also surprised when her and Joe moved into that next apartment together because I was expecting something nicer and that was just… meh. Then of course they crashed Freddie’s place which was weird, then her friend’s random place… idk.
Her front room with the bay window in Notting Hill was nice, the rest of the place was a dump. I remember the yucky carpet in her bedroom, it was always filthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I was looking at the posting again and was surprised how tiny the sink was, it looks like an airport bathroom sink. Yikes.

View attachment 731388

View attachment 731391
I don't get these close up shots of sinks, candles or flowers that some estate agents love to take. 35 photos of 1 house? Ain't nobody got time to look through that. Keep it simple with 15 pics max and no fluffy shots like this one of the sink.

Reactions: 12
I don't get these close up shots of sinks, candles or flowers that some estate agents love to take. 35 photos of 1 house? Ain't nobody got time to look through that. Keep it simple with 15 pics max and no fluffy shots like this one of the sink.
Totally agree, we moved this year and the estate agent we used took close up photos of our light fittings (which we took with us anyway) and some brownies I'd baked a day before? And they put them on the site? They...don't come with the house. Make it make sense!
I don't mind the house but I don't like the kitchen at all. Don't slaughter me, but I was thinking this is actually really modest for an influencer home specifically? Compared to even the home Em Sheldon has bought for example. So, I wonder if she's going to rip it all out or something and that's why she didn't spend e.g. 1 mil

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.