Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
She's probably on page 9 and that's as far as she will get. She's such a simpleton it hurts my brain.

I got a new book today that I've been dying to start, 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami, I'd pay money to see her read that and finish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

mindlessness

VIP Member
There's been some discussion of Nutritionist acquaintances of Niomi's and why they don't call her out. But frankly, I wouldn't trust a nutritionist 😬 . Lots of dodgy qualifications out there in Nutrition, and the title of Nutritionist isn't protected in the UK, so anyone can claim to be one. Registered Dietitians are the ones to go to, because you know they've met certain standards of training and education, undergone NHS placements etc.

hannah123

VIP Member
It looks like she'a been going to Wimbledon as corporate hospitality for years unfortunately, including Ralph Lauren in 2016.

See : http://www.weareinnovate.net/Websites/NiomiSmart/fashion/wimbledon-with-polo-ralph-lauren/

This was the quote that did it for me, such a goddess!

'Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending Wimbledon as a guest of Polo Ralph Lauren, the official outfitters for the tournament. Although I don’t usually keep up with the tennis throughout the year, whenever Wimbledon comes around I become fully immersed in the games, probably much like most of the British population!'

It would be appreciated much more by actual fans who don't have the chance, or money, to be able to go :(

Oh and look at the 2016 hair!

View attachment 719809
Translates to “I don’t give a shit about tennis but accept the Wimbledon invite because I might mingle with celebrities and someone will send me a free dress”

• Haha

Lalisa

I think the flat is lovely to be fair. It's ideal for a single girl in London. It's not appropriate for a family or anything like that so I can see her living there until she settles down.

I wonder if she'll do a house tour/moving vlog...

TheGlossy

VIP Member
In all fairness to Niomi, it's not her job to promote vaccination. I certainly don't see why she has a duty to disclose her vaccination status.

People are free to make their choice. It's the job of the NHS/government to convince people to get vaccinated. Influencers have no business doing this. It's unreasonable to expect them to promote vaccination because vaccination is a personal choice and influencers are not equipped to properly convince people to get vaccinated. It's also not their job. It's not the same as selling a pair of shoes or a dress. I certainly don't think anti-vaxxers or people who are hesitant will rush to get vaccinated simply because they heard that Niomi or Mollie Mae got vaccinated. People have hesitations for a plethora of reasons that are their own.

Besides, whether she openly discloses it or not, people can easily put two and two together. No mask on the train, travels overseas, it's crystal clear she got vaccinated.

Again, one's vaccination status pertains to their medical data which should therefore remain off social media in my opinion. It falls within the remit of GDPR as well. Yes, she has a platform, but it's not her role to "influence" people to get vaccinated or not. As much as I think influencers are generally insufferable, I can't agree with the idea that it's their duty to disclose their vaccination status in order convince people to get vaccinated. The burden lies with the government.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Sheabutter

VIP Member
Right? I was a vegan years ago and didn’t feel healthy. I remember the day I gave it up, it was almost involuntary. After years of the lifestyle it was like my body had had enough. Niomi makes a lot of claims about her diet and it’s very tempting to think “oh, I just wasn’t doing it right - she’s running marathons so she must know something.” Funny fact, protein powders are not miracle elixirs 🙄 It sucks that it takes any amount of time to figure out how full of it she is. There’s more to her diet than what she tells her followers.

• Haha

Vegemite

I like it. I think it’s cute and unique. Perfect for a single person. I love that it’s the Old Printworks. But I’m sure she will renovate via sponsorships to beige it up so it’s more suited to her her basic taste.

Reactions: 16

Nitfey

VIP Member
LoL 😆 help Afghanistan then this, normal bland niomi : I know the world is on fire and we have global crisis but let's come back to MEEE! my favorite topic. I'm an adult woman feeling the moon so I will act like a (clenched) cat and ask my "friends" to take pictures of MEEEE. I Love ME so much. My one zoom call and sharing the political issues exhausted me so I need to travel but for sponsored trip only...xoxo I love myself!
She is so DUMB I can't. The woman is insufferable stupid it hurts every each of my brain.

Sure. I like astrology and think trait wise it’s dead on. I’ve also been building my own crystal collection lately…

… BUT does anyone else feel like people like Niomi are gaslighting themselves into thinking they feel a certain way whenever a new or full moon arises?? 😂
Apparently the moon is revolving around Niomoi and is the answer for everything.

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
She would look so much better with dark hair, maybe in a loose low bun and something that actually fits her well. The clothes are always wearing her.

Callan

VIP Member
What part of the house is the window that extends beyond the kitchen? At first I thought it was the bedroom but that's on the other side of the house. The plans don't seem to include anything beyond the kitchen (apart from the garden!) so I'm confused by that window.
OH yeah I see it now, good catch.. gosh I hope it's not the neighbor's window looking out into her outer space, that would be hella weird.

1630007012422.png

Nina2312

Hello everyone, I really really missed you guys. I hope you are all doing well.
I just finished catching up and I realised it's the breakup anniversary.
Seems like Joeeeeyyy is living his best life and our Nimbob is just getting cringier and cringier.
No video in god only knows how long of course.
Can't wait fo her "This time last year I was blah blah blah.... look at me now" post, you now it's coming

She looks older than her mom

View attachment 689395
I have to say her mom looks great

Last edited:
  • Haha