Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sitkx

VIP Member
Well, that's what it sounded like. Basically, if you're not married and by some unfortunate stroke of luck, have no friends, you're meant to be miserable. That's what it sounded like to me. You don't necessarily need friends either to compensate for your lack of partnership. It's just the way the sentence was formulated. The first couple of words just bring a whole different meaning to it, even if that's not what you meant. Besides, your explicitly said "at her age, if you don't have marriage/kids" and went as far as assuming "she must be pretty lonely".
I think @Pundertaker meant that she’s lonely because her YT career pretty much fell off, and so did all the YT events, “friendships”, and opportunities. So she’s nowhere as busy as she used to be, doesn’t have the social interactions from her YT career, and we’ve discussed at length that she doesn’t really have friends except maybe Charlotte because once she’s in a relationship, she dumps them all by spending ALL her time with her beau. I too think she’s lonely, not because she’s single, but because she doesn’t really have anyone close to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

QueenBW

VIP Member
Oooh I actually watched Niomi's videos recently (YT spiral) from around the time she moved to India. It was very interesting to see her eat things like rye bread and vegan choc muffins before she moved. I actually have a theory that quarantine was a major trigger for her (speculated) ED, as she talked a lot at this time about 'staying healthy and fit' because they just snacked all the time. Potentially that Ayurveda course she did influenced her foods now but i don't know enough about that to see if her newer WIEIAD videos follow that. There's no way she would eat the way she did pre-india now, which I think is a shame because it did actually come across like she enjoyed cooking and Joe enjoyed her cooking. Now, she always seems to be eating out or eating super restrictively.
I mean, yes, she did have a teensy bit more carbs in her diet before India, but she's NEVER eaten well. She chastised her little sister about sugar when they were baking Christmas cookies, hid popcorn and peanut butter from Joe, thought having some bread with soup while on holiday was a splurge, did her own dates-based energy gel because the normal store bought ones were full of chemicals, thought Joe eating a banana was weird, etc. She's had major issues for ages. The portions she used to show in her WIEIAD were ridiculous for a grown man and even for a grown woman who was working out multiple times a day or really heavily.

• Heart

leiadeler

Owning a house is nice and all but there is always so much to fix and do, she's not someone who can take care of herself, and now that Joey isn't around to pack and unpack her stuff, she's going to have a lot of work ahead of her.
She has the money to hire people for this stuff. I don’t think it will be an issue to be honest.

Callan

VIP Member
I can be absolutely wrong but wasn’t Niomi’s reason of going vegan Plant based was because she lost a family member to cancer and wanted to take care of her body?

Yet sun tans everytime she can and drinks even when alcohol is still a drug and can increase your risk of cancer. But then away, when wasn’t she been a hypocrite?
She also completely ignores Covid which is contagious. I no longer believe that her journey to health was caused by a concern about a family member, I think she used that story to trigger people into caring about why she did it but ventured into it because it was the new hot thing to do and so many influencers were jumping on the same bandwagon. Just another way for her to make money.

Fruitful

I’m not sure if this has been shard on Niombo’s threads before, but it’s such a great article.Smash the Well was Industry
Thanks for sharing! Such a good article. This:

"If these wellness influencers really cared about health, they might [...] promote behaviors that increase community and connection, like going out to a meal with a friend or joining a book club. These activities are sustainable and have been scientifically linked to improved health, yet are often at odds with the solitary, draining work of trying to micromanage every bite of food that goes into your mouth."

Makes me feel for Nims. I'm convinced that her life is devoid of genuine relationships due to her ED. It's really consuming her and is getting in the way of her forming true, lasting friendships and/or relationships that would give her so much joy and fulfilment.

Btw @Coldfeet, if you Google the title of a NYT article you want to read and access it via the search results, NYT won't hit you with a paywall :) I only recently learned this and found it very helpful.

• Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
Is this a new plug for Origins? Has she skipped walnuts 🧐 Wtf is this
View attachment 693267

I hope someone regulates the term sustainable so she will have to stop using it
LOL do you think she hid peanut butter from Joe and force fed him figs for his scrotum? No wonder that boy ran!

"Nooo joeyyyy you can't eat the floor popcorn yet! Not until you've eaten two big juicy figs. One for each of your balls! Pahhhhfect!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

slamvs27

VIP Member
Another ad for sportswear. I thought she was sponsored by Adidas? Oh wait, was it Sweaty Betty? No, maybe it was Matthew Williamson. Oh no, it was Next. Sorry it was Nimble wasn't it? I've lost track.

Why do so many companies go for her?!

View attachment 717284
I'm sorry but she looks like someone who only runs to burn off the calories. 0 muscle definition.

bump1212

Chatty Member
I still remember the old days on the other purple site (guru gossip something) when she was still making what's in my bag videos and milking her realtionship with Marcus and the british YT gang.. I was the only one who dared to criticize her in her thread.. there was a crazy lady named LadyB_bug or something like that who was obsessed with defending her... I had so many fights with her it was sad... I still believe that it was either her mum or granny 🤣

Where were you guys then I was so lonely 😭 God bless tattle!
I was there!!! I was only reading her thread, I only posted on the Kalel Kitten thread as “bump”. I miss GG a lot, but I really like how tattle is set up and the posters on here seem more insightful for some reason.

• Heart

earlgrey

VIP Member
I reccommend Meghan Margot on yt for great vlogs and healthy eating content. If you’re sick of Niomi and want to watch a hard working independent queen I recommend her. She used to be overweight and lost 60lbs very healthily, she recently moved to the UK and started university at 26yo, breaking up with her boyf and starting school alone in a studio flat in lockdown, barely complaining even when she spent Christmas alone in lockdown. Couldn’t be further from Nims. 👸

• Wow

jaymie

VIP Member
Fuck off Niomi, is she going to blame the full moon for her being dumped next. I just can’t with people who believe in this crap while people are dying..

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Her Instagram is Sooooo boring, its basically cheesy glamour shots, who wants to look at that all day long? I can't imagine people flocking to it for entertainment or to learn something. Its just a chick who is head over heels in love with herself for all the wrong reasons.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I actually disagree that she was excited to move to India. To me it always seemed like she was just tolerating it and hoping they’ll return. Then she couldn’t hide her happiness and excitement when covid hit and they went back to London indefinitely
I think she wasn't excited to go, in that vlog about moving there I remember she was already planning to go back to London every summer and was all "we'll be back for the summer..." and looked at Joe who looked like uh, will we? and she said something like "right? Right." And I understand that. India would never have been Niomi's first choice for a relocation and she's a control freak. The move wasn't her choice or her idea.

I do think she tried to make the most out of it when she was there, as much as her control-freakness allowed. She did that Ayurveda course, met a couple of Indian influencers, attended an event or two, took paid tours, apartment hunted, started decorating trying to incorporate local businesses. At the very least she seemed to understand the move could be good for her career and was trying to capitalize on it.

I don't blame her for being happy to be back in London when Covid started. I've been hospitalized in an unfamiliar country where I didn't speak the language and had no one other than the friend I was traveling with and it was pretty daunting. So I get being happy to be back in England while a pandemic broke out. But I think she actually started going downhill fast in lockdown, not to mention her relationship to Joe spiraled down.

Callan

VIP Member
I actually disagree that she was excited to move to India. To me it always seemed like she was just tolerating it and hoping they’ll return. Then she couldn’t hide her happiness and excitement when covid hit and they went back to London indefinitely
I had the feeling he would move there for work with her or without her if she didn't want to go, she was already kinda faking it then.

lilamay

VIP Member
Yeah everything looks so phony and staged, I'm surprised she's not selling water bottles full of water she blessed with her presence calling it #SmartWater.
That already exists!
1628910442198.png

Also @Callan, I was reading her threads on the other gossip site and loved this comment from you - 'I think a baked potato has more personality than Niomi' :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Callan

VIP Member
It wasn't a criticism..ofcourse it's not her fault that her father is missing.. It was just my observation. If she had healed, from the fact that her biological father was not in her life for whatever reason, then she would mention him. In any of the odd qna videos. If nothing else but just to say that she never knew him.. Just like you did. But she completely ignores that portion of her life,that means she hasn't come to terms with it and maybe it has an affect on her current relationships.
Just because she doesn't talk about her father it doesn't mean she's in some denial or ignores his existence or isn't "healed". It's just something she chooses to keep private.

Callan

VIP Member
We all know that Niomi is happiest with a mirror in front of her face, her true love.

• Haha