Niomi Smart #22 Vinyasa flow, not over Joe, 6am walks with nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attempts at being funny always fall ridiculously flat. I get secondhand embarrassment from it.

6ABE0850-D2BF-4AF0-8591-697DEDA344F2.png

24A97096-75CF-4B6A-9704-9418C65D45C4.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
"I would love to stand in front of a mirror in the morning, admiring myself while someone takes my picture. Instead I walk around outside and film myself"
Exactly. My 'reality' photo would be me stuck in the office in multiple meetings just on Monday morning! Get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her modelling is just so wooden and awkward, I can't stand it! It makes me cringe all the way down my spine 😂

Also I'm not a fashionista by any stretch, but is it just me or does a stripy red shirt really not go with a patterned busy looking lacy skirt? I'd never put those two items of clothing together!

Reactions: 10
She reminds me of Top Cat in those ridiculous poses and take AF clothes, if you took the Dior label out and put in an H&M label it would not be as desirable for her.

1623694944363.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 616752View attachment 616757
A fair question being asked on her Dior photo and of course there is nothing but crickets from Nim. A loyal fan is quick to defend of course though.
I love how the second person brings up that if you criticise Dior you should criticise the vespa she sits on and to give Niomi a break when Niomi puts sustainability in her bio to describe herself and her freaking ethos and makes it a crucial part of her brand. At the same time she advertises literal fuel guzzlers and all kinds of contradicting stuff. But yeah, sure, let's use the 'nobody is perfect, we are all learning' argument in this case.
Thank you for posting these comments. It bugs the shiz out of me when you get someone in a comment kvetching "you can't criticize unless you do it yourself and are perfect." like excuse me? Yes I can. Thank you. What kind of dumbassery is this? Or my other favorite "females bringing females down" no, its called freedom of speech, I'm not going to compliment you till the day you die because you're a woman to.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Um, people absolutely do get upset when artists don’t put out albums or books. The artist is still allowed to work at the pace they want or are contractually obligated to, but nothing dictates that “fans” can’t be upset.
Exactly and often authors are on contracts with strict deadlines and could risk losing their deals if they don't meet certain timelines. Record labels put their artists on timelines too. If you commit to a project, and people are investing time and money into it, that's how it works. Niomi has essentially promised her audience, advertisers and management weekly videos and she hasn't delivered. People can be mad about that if they want. At the end of the day though, it's no use trying to justify the career of an influencer and make sense of it via comparisons. You can't conflate creative or artistic endeavours with what Niomi does.

Reactions: 13
I used to love watching America's Next Top Model, and I can only imagine what Tyra Banks would say about Niomi modeling. No neck, scrunched up face, crouched posture and zero smizing lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to love watching America's Next Top Model, and I can only imagine what Tyra Banks would say about Niomi modeling. No neck, scrunched up face, crouched posture and zero smizing lol.

Oh my word, I was just thinking this! Modeling 101 Niomi, do not get rid of your neck. She’s been irking me so much lately with all these mediocre posts and lack of effort. Sloppy work is so unbecoming.

Reactions: 8
How the reality morning post funny? She’s just bragging and that is not funny. And duck that “women shouldn’t bring other women down”. If you’re a piece of tit, I don’t give a duck what you are, I’m telling you how much you suck and need to be shipped off to an isolated island because the hardworking, honest, caring sector of society should not have to deal with you and your bullshit. Niomoi gets my vote to be the first person shipped to my “I hate your guts, I think you suck” island.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How the reality morning post funny? She’s just bragging and that is not funny. And duck that “women shouldn’t bring other women down”. If you’re a piece of tit, I don’t give a duck what you are, I’m telling you how much you suck and need to be shipped off to an isolated island because the hardworking, honest, caring sector of society should not have to deal with you and your bullshit. Niomoi gets my vote to be the first person shipped to my “I hate your guts, I think you suck” island.
Aahaha if that was a reality TV show I would totally watch it! 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she manage to always look like a total idiot when wearing glasses.

Also that Dior collection is absolutely hideous, whoah.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.