Niomi Smart #22 Vinyasa flow, not over Joe, 6am walks with nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While influencers speak as if they have a regular job I think it's fair enough to compare their work to a regular job.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In my opinion, I think she is still going through a tough time with the breakup. I know we make jokes about her not being able to move on but going from being engaged to suddenly being dumped out of nowhere and him moving on very quickly seems traumatizing (I’ve never been in a relationship so maybe I’m exaggerating who knows). Anyways, back to my point I’d rather her not upload than be someone like Gabriella (velvetgh0st) constantly complaining every 5 seconds over everything. Although I agree she should tell her audience that she’s taking a break from YouTube.
I agree that it is traumatizing, but I no longer feel sympathy for her because of her “I’m totally over this I swear it’s so cool to be single”-act, going from podcast to podcast and acting as though she has completely moved on after a relatively short time. She should be genuine and honest about this, and that doesn’t mean she should cry on camera and say how horrible she feels, a mere “I’m still healing guys, but it’s getting better every day” would have been enough. Instead she’s trying to prove to everyone how she has completely risen above her misery and is only feeling low every now and then because of the pandemic, not the break up (she actually said that during her latest podcast).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love that some of you use my phone’s autocorrect “Niomoi”... I thought at least one poster would yell at me (I’ve seen posters get mad for all kinds of dumb reasons), so yay for my autocorrect making us laugh!
I thought it was because moi means me in French and Niomi is all me me me 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210614-091302~2.png
Screenshot_20210614-091321~2.png

A fair question being asked on her Dior photo and of course there is nothing but crickets from Nim. A loyal fan is quick to defend of course though.
I love how the second person brings up that if you criticise Dior you should criticise the vespa she sits on and to give Niomi a break when Niomi puts sustainability in her bio to describe herself and her freaking ethos and makes it a crucial part of her brand. At the same time she advertises literal fuel guzzlers and all kinds of contradicting stuff. But yeah, sure, let's use the 'nobody is perfect, we are all learning' argument in this case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Personally I think when someone has grown an audience that has allowed them to live the way Niomi lives then the least she owes that audience is a simple ‘won’t be posting for the foreseeable’. Being a ‘creative’ doesn’t mean you get a free pass to treat the people who were responsible for your income all these years like tit. Would love to see people who are full time influencers pay their audience a bit more courtesy, to me it’s just bad manners.
Completely agree with you! Some tubers come to resent their audiences, forgetting that the views etc helped them grow and in turn assisted them with brining home the bacon. They are such a bunch of entitled twonks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 616863
I think it refers to the stories she posted rather than the post on her feed
Wow she looks so...alive and relaxed.

View attachment 616752View attachment 616757
A fair question being asked on her Dior photo and of course there is nothing but crickets from Nim. A loyal fan is quick to defend of course though.
I love how the second person brings up that if you criticise Dior you should criticise the vespa she sits on and to give Niomi a break when Niomi puts sustainability in her bio to describe herself and her freaking ethos and makes it a crucial part of her brand. At the same time she advertises literal fuel guzzlers and all kinds of contradicting stuff. But yeah, sure, let's use the 'nobody is perfect, we are all learning' argument in this case.
Totally agree. She can buy and do whatever she wants. However when you commit and promote yourself as sustainability advocate, there is an expectation. Drop this label and put "luxury model" - consumerism queen instead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 616752View attachment 616757
So done with the 'taking steps towards sustainability' bs. The message is out there loud and clear and has been for a while, most people know the basics when it comes to sustainability. She just chooses to ignore it when it suits her.

I think she made it perfectly clear where she really stands on sustainability when she said ‘it’s not sustainable but I love it’ (wearing an ugly plastic watch). No idea why anyone takes her seriously anymore tbh, she’s a total liar and hypocrite.

Reactions: 23
She has nothing to show off at the moment, so the minute she buys a house there will be 10 videos on sustainable homeware and she will be praised and patted on the back.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Well, I had carrot cake for breakfast. It was full of carrot, pineapple and walnuts, so really it was more like a smoothie bowl but with added flour. Progress towards a smoothie bowl, at least. The Dior of breakfasts?

(It really was a breakfast of dreamzzzz).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
CONFESSION
I have been influenced 😳
DRUMROLLLLLLLLL 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

I had avocado on toast for breakfast 🥑🥑
😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I also think the "small steps towards sustainability" should only apply to people/brands who are TAKING steps. Dior isn't. And Niomi's post was a business post endorsing Dior, not a personal post about her life. It was an obvious sell-out.

On the breakup: Denial is a normal part of the grieving process. I think Niomi is couched in denial about her own feelings, because acknowledging them would be difficult and painful. I've been there. I hope girl is getting therapy (lord knows she can afford it) because the trauma won't actually disappear just because she refuses to look at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So, I did a little bit of math. The Dior shoes she wears in the picture are 690€, the skirt runs a cool 3300€, the top is 980€ and the bag is 3600€.
So all said and done that outfit, without the motorcycle helmet, is over 8500€.
How can people at Dior actually think that Niomi is going to move any of these products? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I went on IG and these show up at the top 🤮🤮
Such an ugly outfits. Never thought it was Dior. And Niomi makes it even worst 🤮

A16A2FF3-3915-4CF7-98DF-320581381F47.jpeg

D284028B-FC2A-4D36-9FD8-A56286258CB5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.