Niomi Smart #22 Vinyasa flow, not over Joe, 6am walks with nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously, how do brands still want to work with this has been (or never was. I wasn’t around when she was “popular” if you can call it that). She does the most half assed job of showing products. If it’s not her body being highlighted, she’s showcasing the products in horrible lighting (literally and figuratively). I never know what she’s promoting because she is so damn greedy that she’ll promote anything. Was it her or Zoella they promoted toilet paper? Or did I just make that up? Because they would totally do that if they were offered. Greedy ugly grubby witches.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seriously, how do brands still want to work with this has been (or never was. I wasn’t around when she was “popular” if you can call it that). She does the most half assed job of showing products. If it’s not her body being highlighted, she’s showcasing the products in horrible lighting (literally and figuratively). I never know what she’s promoting because she is so damn greedy that she’ll promote anything. Was it her or Zoella they promoted toilet paper? Or did I just make that up? Because they would totally do that if they were offered. Greedy ugly grubby witches.
That was Zoella 😄 https://tattle.life/threads/zoe-sugg-33-adont-do-anything-for-free-haha.19009/page-13#post-4866737

Though I don't doubt Niomoi would do the same if she was offered!

Reactions: 8
I love that some of you use my phone’s autocorrect “Niomoi”... I thought at least one poster would yell at me (I’ve seen posters get mad for all kinds of dumb reasons), so yay for my autocorrect making us laugh!

I don’t mind the name Naomi, I just don’t like how hers is spelled. I hear “nee-oh-me” or “niiii-oh-me” not “nay-oh-mee”. I prefer the latter, obviously. Even though this is pointless (like Niomois posts!!!) I have been wanting to make this point for so long!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Summary
- pretending to be thriving and having friends this is 29
- "reading books" with 3 phrases max on a page which explains stories misspellings. Who has time to write properly. it is not like we have a spell check in our phones . Unbelielable
- discovering songs popular ages ago. She is so modern and up to date
- naming yoga through poses because she is just so sophisticated as that
- as usual " girls boss" doing photoshoots with "sustainable Dior" and forgetting to add stories for her other gifted content. Paahfect
- saving the environment by milions of freebies and influencing followers buying expensive jewelry that they could only afford by selling their kidneys
- still trying to promote her skincare brand with very explicit weird captions
- oooh and the mixed pepper and salt . So disturbing for the never ending control freak still thriving on liquids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I love that some of you use my phone’s autocorrect “Niomoi”... I thought at least one poster would yell at me (I’ve seen posters get mad for all kinds of dumb reasons), so yay for my autocorrect making us laugh!

I don’t mind the name Naomi, I just don’t like how hers is spelled. I hear “nee-oh-me” or “niiii-oh-me” not “nay-oh-mee”. I prefer the latter, obviously. Even though this is pointless (like Niomois posts!!!) I have been wanting to make this point for so long!!
Well Niomi's is meant to be pronounced ny-oh-mee and not nay-oh-mee, hence the spelling!

Reactions: 5
Well Niomi's is meant to be pronounced ny-oh-mee and not nay-oh-mee, hence the spelling!
Thank you for taking the time to reply! I know it’s a dumb thing to be annoyed with, but it really did bother me! I would never pronounce it how I read it and it would disjoint me at times. Kind of like “Hermione” from Harry Potter. I knew it wasn’t “her-me-ion” but Thats how I would pronounce it in my head when I read her name and it drove me bleeping nuts!

I usually hear it pronounced with “nay”, like the girl on Mama’s Family (USA here, idk if the shows was played in other countries or not?). Interesting she’s “niii”. Is that a British thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#candid really? You know, for all of those times you're just candidly lying on a scooter's handlebars?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
#candid really? You know, for all of those times you're just candidly lying on a scooter's handlebars?
You mean to tell me that you don't casually lie on top of your vespa in a lacy black skirt, a stripy Dior shirt on, slippers on your feet and a handbag on your arm? All while the scooter is parked in a wallpapered alcove it barely fits in and the helmet, Dior branded of course, dangles from the handle bars. It's what you find in the dictionary when you look for 'candid'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She's just posted the 'process' in her stories too'. Why isn't the tog wearing a mask?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.