Niomi Smart #22 Vinyasa flow, not over Joe, 6am walks with nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um, people absolutely do get upset when artists don’t put out albums or books. The artist is still allowed to work at the pace they want or are contractually obligated to, but nothing dictates that “fans” can’t be upset.
Yes , and youtubers ask subscribe if you like my videos , hit bell ikon and like my video so that I can keep producing content - don’t most of them say that ? So then 1.4 million has subscribed to Niomis YouTube !

aldo I don’t think any of the tattlers Who asks about her videos want her content or miss that but just calling her out because she acts busy working, blames lockdown for not posting videos and causing idea blockage etc ! Hey nothing wrong if she wants a break , it’s none of our business but then she should tell that she needs a break to her audisnce instead of beating around the bush or Blame external factors as cause and reason fir her lack of enthusiasm and professionalism !

Reactions: 15
It's like being in a job, doing less work, but getting the same, if not a higher, salary.

ETA See she's wearing part-leather Dior sliders in her latest photos. The whole outfit looks awful.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I agree she doesn’t owe anyone a video, but then she needs to officially quit and find a new job. She has plenty of money so she stopped caring about her fans that got her a lot of that money. That’s fine, but just be honest!!! Lying is second nature to her now.

Reactions: 13
The whole Dior Riviera collection isn't very nice. I like the design on the book bags, but the collection all together with the stripes feels like a weird pastiche of the French seaside.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's like being in a job, doing less work, but getting the same, if not a higher, salary.
it isn’t like that. If she doesn’t put videos out she doesn’t get paid for ads etc. She is presumably making lots of money from Instagram. It’s more like being self employed & deciding which product to sell.
Her communication should be better IMO.

Reactions: 3
it isn’t like that. If she doesn’t put videos out she doesn’t get paid for ads etc. She is presumably making lots of money from Instagram. It’s more like being self employed & deciding which product to sell.
She gets the adsense for old videos though, and income from IG sponsorships too.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Why "creating something regularly " when you can just post a photo and add a hashtag and gain even more money.
It's not like she is a "content creator" 😝 Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because that’s the business she is in. It’s not the same as being in a job and “getting the same salary for less work.”
I wasn't the tattler who said she's getting the same salary for less work. 🤷‍♀️
I was just pointing out even when Niomi uploads no youtube videos she's still making money through other avenues.

I don't like that overall she's producing less content than before all the while talking about how 'busy' she is. It's silly and shows how out of touch she is.

Reactions: 12
Very out of touch . She aims at the life of luxury having all the designer items and expensive jewelry and she tag herself as sustainable and eco-friendly.

Um, people absolutely do get upset when artists don’t put out albums or books. The artist is still allowed to work at the pace they want or are contractually obligated to, but nothing dictates that “fans” can’t be upset.
This. How many years now have people been asking Rihanna when the next album is coming? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's just changed the sort of influencer 'work' she does to what's minimal effort for more £. So as an influencer she is getting the same salary for less work, or perhaps 'work' should be replaced with 'effort'. She doesn't really care about creating content for her audience. She's lazy and entitled.

Reactions: 9
I wasn't the tattler who said she's getting the same salary for less work. 🤷‍♀️
I was just pointing out even when Niomi uploads no youtube videos she's still making money through other avenues.
I know you weren’t. I don’t see how her making money from old videos is relevant to the point I was making.

I know you weren’t. I don’t see how her making money from old videos is relevant to the point I was making.
I don't think I get your point, sorry.
So do you think it's okay that she's producing very little content but should communicate more clearly about when she will upload youtube videos etc?

Reactions: 2
I don't think I get your point, sorry.
So do you think it's okay that she's producing very little content but should communicate more clearly about when she will upload youtube videos etc?
I think it’s not comparable to doing less work for the same money which is the point I was responding to. Who is to say whether it’s “ok”. She’s running a business. I often see people in these threads saying I couldn’t do that in my job. She doesn’t have a regular job so it’s not comparable. The flip side is I don’t think influencers should speak as if they have a regular job either.

I think it would be more respectful to communicate more with subscribers if she is not planning on uploading.

Reactions: 2
She mentioned she was thinking of taking a break from the Internet in that IG she posted about her house purchase - as she is just so busy with Smart Skin etc. Personally I think she's pretty much done with YouTube - IG seems to be where the (even easier) money is at. I do want to see a new house tour from her though.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s weird to simply abandon your YouTube channel like that. Sure she doesn’t owe anyone an explanation but there are fans of hers who are probably waiting for one because they are still genuinely interested in her. She used to upload weekly after all.

Maybe it’s a bit of a far stretch, but I feel like YouTube at this point reminds her too much of her life with Joeeeyyy? She even said that she can’t bear seeing the thumbnail/title of their engagement video. Going back to her YouTube account may trigger her somehow. Before the break up, Joe was in like 95% of her videos. Now she isn’t doing anything remotely interesting or worth showing/bragging about (look at me, look at my paahfect life with my paahfect boyfriend!) so she doesn’t want to go back?

0D531213-D61A-4D63-BD22-D200D667949B.png

Lol look at her, such a busy, hard working gal. Up so early to roam the London streets like a lunatic 🤦🏻‍♀️ And has her face become more thin these days? She looks older.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think it’s not comparable to doing less work for the same money which is the point I was responding to. Who is to say whether it’s “ok”. She’s running a business. I often see people in these threads saying I couldn’t do that in my job. She doesn’t have a regular job so it’s not comparable. The flip side is I don’t think influencers should speak as if they have a regular job either.

I think it would be more respectful to communicate more with subscribers if she is not planning on uploading.
Okay, I see your point now.

I think people compare their own jobs because inevitably we are judging her based on our own life experiences. Plus it highlights how out of touch she is when she complains about how busy she is, or how hard shes working. Because she isn't working hard compared to most people.

Though the crux for me is that thee whole influencer industry is awful :LOL: I wish it didn't exist.

Reactions: 7
In my opinion, I think she is still going through a tough time with the breakup. I know we make jokes about her not being able to move on but going from being engaged to suddenly being dumped out of nowhere and him moving on very quickly seems traumatizing (I’ve never been in a relationship so maybe I’m exaggerating who knows). Anyways, back to my point I’d rather her not upload than be someone like Gabriella (velvetgh0st) constantly complaining every 5 seconds over everything. Although I agree she should tell her audience that she’s taking a break from YouTube.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.