Niomi Smart #22 Vinyasa flow, not over Joe, 6am walks with nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how the photographer goes and fluffs the skirt so it covers more of her leg, up to her knee basically, and a moment later she brings the skirt back down to her mid-thigh. Classy Niomi.

Poor thing. She tried to go for humor with the whole #candid but it failed, as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She looks like she got ran over by a Vespa. And then they put her in that box to shoot it?

This is what happens when Dior is too cheap to hire a real model.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I already don’t like Dior (think their products suck and so do their morals), but they’ve really gotten lazy or cheap to hire this witch. And she really pulled her skirt up after the photographer pulled it down? Show off. I personally don’t think her body is attractive, but of course she does. Hell yes self confidence is wonderful, but not when you can’t discern what you like about yourself and what you want to improve. This goon acts like she is ~paahhfect~, which is just another way she not relatable.

bad choice Dior. These brands are so dumb and out of touch.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Maybe it's a VERY unpopular opinion, but I want to say it. Niomi doesn't owe her viewers a video. Creative people don't owe their audiences anything. They choose to watch/read/otherwise consume their art. You don't get mad at an author or maybe a band when they don't write a book or put out an album every year. You're just happy when they do. But they don't owe you to do so.

That said, let it please be clear that I've come to despise Nims since her post breakup behaviour and think she needs help dealing with and facing her current reality.

Reactions: 6
Maybe it's a VERY unpopular opinion, but I want to say it. Niomi doesn't owe her viewers a video. Creative people don't owe their audiences anything. They choose to watch/read/otherwise consume their art. You don't get mad at an author or maybe a band when they don't write a book or put out an album every year. You're just happy when they do. But they don't owe you to do so.

That said, let it please be clear that I've come to despise Nims since her post breakup behaviour and think she needs help dealing with and facing her current reality.
I'm quite prepared to agree with you, but then you described Niomi as creative, and I'm sorry, but Niomi has never done anything creative in her life. She is bland, boring, unimaginative and totally unoriginal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Actually they do if they specifically tell their followers they will upload every Sunday and, in her beginning, she did just that. She announced that she was taking a break from YT for personal reasons (after she sas dumped). Why announce it if there was no accountability? She clearly built up a loyal following and then dumped them when she'd had enough. Classy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

She has always said that Youtube is her job, she chose to make this her career then she bailed on it.

Reactions: 23
Personally I think when someone has grown an audience that has allowed them to live the way Niomi lives then the least she owes that audience is a simple ‘won’t be posting for the foreseeable’. Being a ‘creative’ doesn’t mean you get a free pass to treat the people who were responsible for your income all these years like tit. Would love to see people who are full time influencers pay their audience a bit more courtesy, to me it’s just bad manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

That's fair, but Nims isn't creative. She's not even a little bit creative.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, she doesn't owe us a video but isn't that her job? And she just abandoned it without even informing her followers about it. I mean I totally get that she's busy as duck and creating one video a week is too much to ask of someone who is so overworked.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, she doesn't owe us a video but isn't that her job? And she just abandoned it without even informing her followers about it. I mean I totally get that she's busy as duck and creating one video a week is too much to ask of someone who is so overworked.
YouTube is her job. But clearly she doesn’t need it as she always busy walking around London. Doing yoga and get gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Um, people absolutely do get upset when artists don’t put out albums or books. The artist is still allowed to work at the pace they want or are contractually obligated to, but nothing dictates that “fans” can’t be upset.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.