Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Not according to LinkedIn. His last job is still the Rajasthan Royals, which ended May 2020. Maybe he hasn't put in the new one, maybe he's ashamed cause it's something "beneath" his experience, maybe he doesn't have one.
Happy Birthday!! Hope you're having a terrific day!

Reactions: 3

Callan

VIP Member
Avocado is legit my favourite food and I’ve eaten it on its own for ages! But each to their own!
Oh I love avocado but mashing it on bread and charging $10 is kinda much for me.

I'd prefer to eat it alone with some Everything Bagel seasoning sprinkled on, yum.

Nitfey

VIP Member
I love this for a new thread title !
I felt inspired :

niomi not so smart, blaming full moons and tarot cards

Niomi SustainAD

Niomi smart, hide your carb, if not you will be on her hate list chart ( wink wink to lost deer😆)

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Paaaahfectly said lol. She wouldn’t have lasted a week in a law firm, working 9-5 or possibly even longer hours. She LOVES the idea of being a busy gal, being out and about in London every day and working hard. But the reality is that waking up at 6 to walk around London aimlessly, posting a few stories and answering 3 emails is enough to exhaust her so much that she needs a week of “SeLf LoVe” and pampering to recharge.

And the fact that even now she is still promoting other skin care products to that great extent only shows how convinced She is of her own products... not 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shouldn’t even her fans find this weird by now?
She HAS to keep making money from their ads. Gonna buy a house now!!😅

• Haha

Roo89

Why doesn’t she just say if he cheated though 🤷🏼‍♀️
maybe she is embarrassed about it.
The next relationship she has, we will only find out after she gets married 😂

• Haha

sitkx

VIP Member
I was oblivious to the whole YT thing until I started seeing adds in the subway stations for YouTube channels for people like Michelle Phan, this she was my 1st YT gateway drug lol, but I only saw a few of her videos.
omg same 🤣

• Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
Not sure, looks like a filter to me, but also why is she literally always in just a bra when advertising her skincare range? Too much effort to stick a tee on or what? 🥴
Because she needs to prove how busy she is, after the "unvbelibale amaahzing vasyanablala yoga flow" she immediately goes back to posting an ad.

can someone *objectively* give their take on whether or not she’s used a filter for this video ad In her stories?

View attachment 612902
Looking at the perfect smooth texture of flowers on the left...well.

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Random: I'm watching a show on Hulu called Cruel Summer (trashy teen TV, I'm not a teen but it speaks to my soul :p) and one of the leads looks like a prettier Niomi who can actually emote, eats, and isn't a Gleambot :p

• Haha

Farringdon

Funny that Anna works/has worked quite extensively in “influencer marketing” and niomi is an actual influenca.

have we established a connection between Ana-Joe-Niomi? I’ve read back a few threads but maybe I missed? Did Niomi introduce them?!

mindlessness

VIP Member
they were going to get married in st Pauls cathedral?? no wonder she was devastated
That’s not St Paul’s. Different architectural style. Plus I get the impression this is more Joe making a joke about them getting engaged and being excited about getting married.

Though you can actually get married at St Paul’s If you meet certain requirements (ie are a member of the Cathedral staff etc). https://www.stpauls.co.uk/worship-music/worship/weddings-baptisms