Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farringdon

Nobody really knows but Anna used to follow both Joe and Niomi on Instagram during their relationship. After Niomi and Joe broke up, Joe started following Anna. Niomi either removed Anna from her follower list or Anna unfollowed Niomi herself. There's a fourth connection as well with one of Niomi's post-breakup hookups, Charl Malan, former cricketer (which is funny considering Joe's career in India). He also follows Anna and I believe she still follows him. These vapid rich kids all run in the same circle. And Raya.

xoxo gossip girl
niomi had a post breakup hookup?! How’d I miss that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Nitfey

VIP Member
Yeah, that would be more fulfilling for sure, but that would require actual work. And especially if it is catering to people used to luxury, there are certain expectations of quality and perfection. If people pay a lot of money they expect a lot of things. I don't think that she's able to pull it off in the slightest. You only have to look at how she handles moving or the infamous vlog before she went to India and left so much stuff to the last minute and got all stressed out.
The fact is also that she's not qualified to offer any of these things, except for the yoga stuff, and has no clue about journaling etc. She could however lead people on random wanders at 6 in the morning to get some cappuccino or a matcha. So it would be another rip off.
Plus, I guess most of her wealthy "friends" are used to getting all of these things for free from brands etc. I wouldn't trust Niomi to organize an event like a lunch, let alone a retreat. 😅
But it would be a great option if she had a semblance of a grip on reality and ambition. It might make her feel more fulfilled than what she does now, but unless someone else is running the whole thing and she just swans in, teaches her yoga class and then lounges by the pool for the rest of the 23 hours, I doubt it would work out. Her contribution could be to post pictures by the pool and caption them how "she manifested and then built all this", while staff is bringing her food and drink. From her book obviously. Or her second book that she put down as her number one priority with new years resolutions one year and then never mentioned again. Unless someone does the bulk of the work for her, I don't see it happening.
Oh come on, she organized a paaahfect "ask my best friend to be my bridesmaid picnic " video...just forgot the tiny little thing of working on her relationship before that.

😳 Crikey I thought she must have had a derma peel!! 🤑
In my mind I go, oh so this like 29 looks like 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I guess this is really veering off Niomi, but while Anna's LinkedIn has some legit companies, the ones she says she created, like Peared, have shit websites, and the whole CV is written in such a juvenile way that I think she's the classic rich, connected hire. Like Joe, basically.

As for Truffle, she doesn't seem to have much to do with it these days. Guess it's all her Mean Girl sister.
Yeah I thought that one was so strange?! I don't understand this industry at all tbh. Just thought it was weird she's created some kind of company and also 'interned' at her sister's, but then when I checked out the other companies they seemed like big legit ones?

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
If you ever need to understand exactly why so many of us have now been put off by Niomi despite kind of liking her okay at the beginning or thinking she was different from the others, just look at that video she made years ago for Christmas with Tanya and Zoella (or any video around that time for that matter), she looks like the nicest and least fake of them all, and she's very sweet and looks more fun than she's been in years. That was also the beginning with Joe, I think. Now, contrast it with the smug ass woman on the Insta story today making love to the camera like a caricature of a model, and you may get another idea of why Joe suddenly didn't want anything to do with her anymore. Sure, he's probably a bit of a love bomber and he probably doesn't have much of a personality; but she looks like she's changed completely as a person. If I were him, and just seeing the contrast in those two videos, I'd run away. And if I were her, I'd take a good hard look at myself, and take myself to a therapist.

[Don't mean that anyone needs to understand in particular, but I personally couldn't really put my finger on why she annoys me so much and when it started.]
100% agree. What do we think caused her your change?
I don’t think those girls she hangs out with help. Venetia seems to fan girl her.

TheGlossy

VIP Member
The real cause of true suffering is our Saturn return, ladies 😌 don’t forget to prepare for yours!
That's probably why her and Joey broke up. The Saturn Return is meant to put you on your "destined" path and removes things that are no longer aligned with your true path. It can break-up couples that are not solid enough. I've seen many people break-up during one of the partner's Saturn Return. I had mine, it was a ride!

As for Joey - he works in marketing, yet has social media anxiety? Perhaps he should be switching careers instead of switching girls. He always came across as a private person anyway, so I can understand his reluctance to putting his private life out there, especially after a public break-up with an "influencer". Imagine the amount of judging he'd be getting from Nims' fans?

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Whenever she mentioned music in her vlogs it would be the blandest “Sunday morning” playlist on Spotify. I can’t even imagine her being a fan of a band? Or a TV show?
She did mention in one Vlogmas that she loves The Kooks, that's the only instance I've heard her mention anything about music.

• Wow

Nitfey

VIP Member
Urgh… can you imagine turning up to work one day and writing an email “completely forgot about this piece of work lol! Here it is late” and throwing in some typos too.
Haha this one got me giggled I imagined it in real life she comes with her coffee and bad applied red lipstick acting like a little stupid girl🤣 like in the meme I would throw her out of the building.

She is so boring that she bores herself as well.

Attachments

Nitfey

VIP Member
She has gone through denial (4 magical years, lots of love on both sides) and entered anger. Bargaining is next apparently, then depression...but I feel when she was in the bathroom that was depression??
I think depression is yet to hit as baths were part of the self healing self love BS, like Journaling which we know that escalated quickly to hate with that list.

Does anyone else notice how when she's talking occasionally she makes this little 'tut' noise. I can't listen to her speaking I find it so annoying!

Eg. At 6:12 in this

Also how big does her hand look?! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 587680
The hand is the representation of all the sh*t we don't give about her skin care routine .

This question make me wonder if he took it so servicing and never gave it back , because she stated what me it obvious that their relationship ended was photos being gone . So I assume other things happened before and ring being gone could be one too ?
Mayyyybe just Maybe the fact of not giving back the ring was a hint that she did not understand that he wanted to reconsider his life choice ?

Dimbobs says in that video that one of her favourite SPFs is by La Roche-Posay, which, as someone has pointed out in the comments, is not a cruelty-free brand.
"But I love it and was paid for it so who cares ! " 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:

romansalad

In her latest post, some haircare ad, she is DEFINITELY using a blurring filter on her face to make her skin look flawless. She's such a fake. And actually so harmful. The filter couldn't hide her huge clubbed thumb nail though lol.
she used one in her origins ad too, ironic for skincare ad

Callan

VIP Member
I haven’t watched her in years. I just lurk on and off on forums. Just a question - are sweet potatoes not a massive part of her life anymore? I can’t help, I gotta know.
Haha I'm assuming they are, but she hasn't been cooking much lately. Personally I find them to be too sweet, Japanese yams are nice tho.

At least we know that the sweet potato will always be there for Niomi.

• Haha

BridgetJones

Just for balance, though, lots of people shared their personal stories where they considered they were in Niomi's position previously, and I don't recall anyone minding that.

Guys, where has this thing about Anna working at Truffle come from? Just wondering as her LinkedIn suggests she only interned there for about 3 months several years ago, so does she actually have much to do with Truffle these days or is it just Ellie? Her profile seems to suggest she's had a lot of jobs which appear to me as an outsider to that industry to be legit ones at big companies, including a promotion this year, so where are we getting the idea that she has anything much to do with Truffle anymore? Not disagreeing necessarily, just interested.
As she is also a social media manager i assumed she works at her sisters agency because i don't understand why she should work at a competitor company🤐

VivaRosé

That Dior bag she was flaunting is ridiculous. £2,950 and 1/3 of the bag's missing!

View attachment 602529

She has so many handbags too.

She's said before in an interview that living sustainably means 'really questioning whether you need that new item'... she needs to have a word with herself.
I have a feeling this was an undisclosed gift or perhaps loan for the night. Didn’t brands use to loan her clothes and jewellery for brand events back before she turned all “sustainable“? I couldn’t see Naomi splashing out that much on a bag, plus this collection came out before or during lockdown one and we have never seen it on her before