Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claudi88

As much as I want to gossip about Niomi I am almost 100% certain that Anna or her sister reads here and I just don't want to give them the satisfaction

Doing a Joe reveal on Niomis birthday? Her friend unprivating their insta to show a pic of Anna and Joe. Come on! You literally couldn't be more blatant. Its embarrassing to be in your 30s and making your friend unprivage their insta to show off your BF

I think Niomi gives me wannabe vibes. Shes not a mean girl she's like a bystander who wants to get into crew but wouldn't make it. Anna and her sister are definitely full on Regina george

Anna will definitely be living out joeys insta fantasies, but not necessarily because she wants to just because she's a cool girl. Whilst niomi is a 3 minutes of missionary (timed) on a towel.

On a separate note I looked back through her Grandmas insta and there were loads of pics of her and Marcus and she just looked so much happier then, and a million times more comfortable with Marcus than Joe. So did Marcus tbh. She definitely needs a mildly embarassing Marcus not a dreamy Joey.

I don't think Niomi gave Marcus and ed, I've been following her since the beginning and they both started their healthy eating journey together, they gave each other a disordered relationship with food and facilitated each other equally. You could just as well say Marcus gave Niomi an Ed. He's another one who moved on from Niomi onto a cool girl who just loves pasta and junk food but manages to maintain a size 6 figure
His new gf is Stefanie and she does watch her food, she def isnt scared of Pasta but also sticks to a healthy diet and exercises alot. Also she is vegan too.

Reactions: 2

blairbish

But shouldn't his girlfriend be sensitive to this? She even shares photos of Joe that were posted on a private account.
But as a girlfriend how long is she supposed to wait? And why does she need to consider all of that even?? This is precisely why men shouldn’t jump into another relationship so soon!

toanna1

0/10 for spelling Dimbobs
0/10 for attention to detail
0/10 for reading the room
0/10 for quality content

🤯😴🤢🤪
That knuckle thing is stil present which someone pointed out few days Back ! So then that’s for real then ? The self induced vomiting 😳

Roo89

I’m actually surprised Niomi doesn’t own a car especially as Amelia has one and never seems to go on public transport.

blairbish

Niomi's such a shit influencer, she didn't even do promo for the Origins cookalong she did with the avantgarde dude. That's what that shoot was, they filmed a recipe and Origins sent the ingredients to a bunch of influencers and they did that today. Found out through another influencer who got the kit and did the recipe.
But didn’t her post say ad for origins? Sorry I’m a bit confused 😮

Justbeingn053y

Suuuuuper late to the party and I apologise if this had been spoken about a million times before (read her threads every few weeks). Does anyone know the reason her and joe?(is that his name lmao) Split up?

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Sure I can and I will confiture to do so if I keep seeing people writer their stories about it online.
As someone who's had 2 eating disorders and been in hospital from it, it can start in many ways. But influence comes from maybe a strict parent. How many videos does Niomi post about it ? Yeah she's a shit and has VERY triggering ED posts and videos but she didn't GIVE anyone an eating disorder from her posts.

openbook1

VIP Member
Kind of OT but this reminds me of that time someone on here revealed that she was out somewhere (restaurant?) and Joe and Niomi were there too, and Joe was staring at her the entire time, giving off really creepy vibes.
I remember that!

Farringdon

So apologies if this has come up in an earlier thread, but does Niomi have a property portfolio or something?
I was being nosy on companies house and see she is/was involved in rose walk Sussex property ltd which is odd. It was for a couple of months in 2017

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Estee has a similar amount of followers on social media and has been doing this for years too, she bought a flat. I reckon if Niomi is buying a house in a good area, it won't be massive. Who knows though!
Estee bought her flat for 1.2 million.. I'm sure she could have afforded any house if she wanted lmao.
I don't have anything to back it up but I'm also pretty sure that Estee is way wealthier than Niomi. She didn't have to pay for anything as long as she was with Aslan, so she probably saved a lot. She also has bigger deals (her jewelry is kinda successful). Idk I just feel like she has a lot of cash. Or maybe Niomi is just more low key who knows.

blairbish

I'm confused about your confusion haha. She's just now posting stuff others posted about the cooking video she did with that vegan chef ages ago which back then she didn't say what it was for. Now we know it was a Press Event for Origins. The event was today at noon UK time. She said nothing about it before on her social media. She didn't drum it up with a "today is the Origins cookalong" or whatever. She's just reposting stuff now, which to me looks super lazy.
Haha! Got it now. Was a bit confused because she had posted that horrible cooking tutorial already. I wonder why brands even spend so much on her. Her company’s networth is close to 750k per year for this??

Mathilderose99

That’s not St Paul’s. Different architectural style. Plus I get the impression this is more Joe making a joke about them getting engaged and being excited about getting married.

Though you can actually get married at St Paul’s If you meet certain requirements (ie are a member of the Cathedral staff etc). https://www.stpauls.co.uk/worship-music/worship/weddings-baptisms
you can also get married there if you have an obe.. I wonder if Joes father does

Reactions: 1