Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Ooooomg Anna is fucking insufferable. The weird breathy baby talk to her friend, the hand gestures, the squeaky shrill “hi babessss”
If you want to see more annoying content check out her friends profile that she reposted a pic with on her stories.
Both of them, shrieking, insane 12 year old giggles. I just kept thinking shut the fuck up everyone at this tranquil setting can hear you and probably thinks a bag of cats are being whacked against a tree.
Bunch of 20 somethings acting 13 with their first boyfriends
Thirtysomethings 🤪

Joe is nearly 33 and I think Anna is 32.

Reactions: 3

toanna1

Also just went to check that so house story of Anna , why is she talking like that ? Annoying AF !
First Niomi , now Anna - both annoying , poor DJ !

Callan

VIP Member
Random: I'm watching a show on Hulu called Cruel Summer (trashy teen TV, I'm not a teen but it speaks to my soul :p) and one of the leads looks like a prettier Niomi who can actually emote, eats, and isn't a Gleambot :p
Oh yeah, she does! I'm watching Hulu right now too haha, Top Chef season 7.

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Tanya Burr even liked Niomi’s emotional range in this one. Could they have been coached in the same masterclass? Oh you precocious ladies!!
Two wrongs don't make a right lol.

Sorry for typo, meant to say statues. So Niomi of me! ack

• Haha

Roo89

This has killed me 😂 this thread is so funny.

Re the car thing - Niomi seems such a weird choice for a car ad, she doesn’t drive often, lives in central where you don’t even need a car/it’s almost prohibitively expensive because parking, congestion etc…l will never understand how these companies select their influencers tbh
She would get a parking pass, I’m in fulham and think it is around £140 for a pass for a year so it’s not too bad.

Reactions: 2

toanna1

I feel like Anna is such a bad person. Have you ever wondered how Niomi felt on her birthday... I hope that joe ask her to marry him and do the same to her 🤣
I am thinking if it happens , it will be other way around ! No way is Joey going to be a freak as her , she will be bored and do what he did to Niomi to him 🤭

Callan

VIP Member
Someone mentioned it a few days ago but Mr Perfectly Fine by Taylor Swift totally describes Niomi and Joe's breakup.
Honestly, if she hasn't had a good sob or ten to Taylor's music then she should...so many great breakup songs and very cathartic 😂.
That was from @TheGlossy :)

" I came across Taylor Swift's song - Mr. Perfectly Fine - it sums the whole situation pretty well it seems. "

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
At least that blue tan birthday cake got eaten as she took it to the birthday picnic, it did look a bit melted, but if they'd have enough fizz I doubt they would care.

Charlotte works in a private doctors office doesn't she? She'd meet lots of people through work and have a good social Life via work. She seems to have a large disposal income, I am assuming she has an allowance or trust fund off her folks.

Cami.v

There was literally a video of him walking with his arm around her and him calling her babe ... I mean .... pretty coupley if you ask me
Yes I know, that arm around her...maybe I´m totally wrong.
But when I saw that video from some party at the end of 2020 with her friend wearing wig etc...I got the impression that people in ther circles are calling "babe" each other just normally :LOL:

openbook1

VIP Member
The Jaguar FPace is gorgeous and is an SUV we considered but I found it a little "small" on our roads (North America). Trying to figure out if Landrover loaned her a proper Discovery or Discovery Sport... The Discovery is huge and Discovery Sport smaller and would be better on London roads.