Niomi Smart #21 I'm a YewChewber. I'm an Influenca.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary niomee's diairy:
I'm completely on the path of recovery self healing self love with my skin care which is the consistency of the food I slurp. Paaahfect.
Running at the Crack of dawn like a lunatic to get my coffee to then do ig stories walking very fast cause I'm so so busy going to all the gifted appointments. My sense of fashuun and applying lipstick was never better !And when I'm cold I put double pants lovely ! Additionally now having for the 10th time gifted luggage I can fit all the animals in the world like Noah paahfect for selfies on the Ibiza beach stay that I begged by following all of them through IG.
I will lay on the beach watching full moon whilst writing list of things I hate of he who must not be named dreamy because I need to have a content for all the podcast I forced my way in.
Sending love !

Adding soundtrack

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Summary niomee's diairy:
I'm completely on the path of recovery self healing self love with my skin care which is the consistency of the food I slurp. Paaahfect.
Running at the Crack of dawn like a lunatic to get my coffee to then do ig stories walking very fast cause I'm so so busy going to all the gifted appointments. My sense of fashuun and applying lipstick was never better !And when I'm cold I put double pants lovely ! Additionally now having for the 10th time gifted luggage I can fit all the animals in the world like Noah paahfect for selfies on the Ibiza beach stay that I begged by following all of them through IG.
I will lay on the beach watching full moon whilst writing list of things I hate of he who must not be named dreamy because I need to have a content for all the podcast I forced my way in.
Sending love !

Adding soundtrack
The 7 things reference had me dying. You guys are too funny, I've been laughing my butt off reading the last thread! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She has gone through denial (4 magical years, lots of love on both sides) and entered anger. Bargaining is next apparently, then depression...but I feel when she was in the bathroom that was depression??

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else notice how when she's talking occasionally she makes this little 'tut' noise. I can't listen to her speaking I find it so annoying!

Eg. At 6:12 in this

Also how big does her hand look?! :ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 23.59.07.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this is way off the current topic, but what do you guys think happened to the ring Joey designed especially for her?
Wonder how the returning of the ring went down. How amicable was it? Threw it? Slammed it? Sold it?

I know this is way off the current topic, but what do you guys think happened to the ring Joey designed especially for her?
Wonder how the returning of the ring went down. How amicable was it? Threw it? Slammed it? Sold it?
I hope she kept it and made it into something else, a pendant and maybe a small band with the diamonds or another pendant and gives them to DM for her 18th or 21st.

I hope the ring isn't taken out of it's box only to be worn around her flat when she's alone in Charlotte sex and the city style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else notice how when she's talking occasionally she makes this little 'tut' noise. I can't listen to her speaking I find it so annoying!

View attachment 587680
People actually show up to watch her wash her face? Gezus Christ, give her the Medal of Honor already.

Love the title so much, its puhh Niomi.

• Haha
Dimbobs says in that video that one of her favourite SPFs is by La Roche-Posay, which, as someone has pointed out in the comments, is not a cruelty-free brand.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This question make me wonder if he took it so servicing and never gave it back , because she stated what me it obvious that their relationship ended was photos being gone . So I assume other things happened before and ring being gone could be one too ?

Reactions: 5
Dimbobs says in that video that one of her favourite SPFs is by La Roche-Posay, which, as someone has pointed out in the comments, is not a cruelty-free brand.
Let's at least be glad she's promoting SPF not like another vapid fake money hungry woman I heard of in a little corner of the internet called "Goop"

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She has gone through denial (4 magical years, lots of love on both sides) and entered anger. Bargaining is next apparently, then depression...but I feel when she was in the bathroom that was depression??
I think depression is yet to hit as baths were part of the self healing self love BS, like Journaling which we know that escalated quickly to hate with that list.

View attachment 587680
The hand is the representation of all the sh*t we don't give about her skin care routine .

This question make me wonder if he took it so servicing and never gave it back , because she stated what me it obvious that their relationship ended was photos being gone . So I assume other things happened before and ring being gone could be one too ?
Mayyyybe just Maybe the fact of not giving back the ring was a hint that she did not understand that he wanted to reconsider his life choice ?

"But I love it and was paid for it so who cares ! " 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hi all, new member here... And livid. I would love to give my 2 cents and hope that it will reach anyone in a similar situation.

I found this forum a few days ago and pretty much spent the entire weekend reading up. And wow, how bleeping blind have I been. For years. Long story ahead...

I started watching Niomi when she broke up with Marcus and was living the single life in Notting Hill. I had just broken up with my bf as well and was doing the same, living in London and discovering my single self. I was loving it. Niomi seemed like a familiar friend (she wasn’t doing lots of ads at the time) and I enjoyed her content.

It was around this time that I unknowingly developed an eating disorder. Without sharing details (which is triggering in itself) I now realise that I was mimicking a lot of her behaviour - completely oblivious to the fact that it was 100% disordered. She lived a perfect life right? So she must be setting a good example.

I started watching her less and less as she became less relatable but would check in every now and then, feeling sorry for her after the whole Joe debacle. Embarrassed at her semi-naked shots but comparing my body to hers at the same time.

Fast forward to now and I’m a dozen therapy sessions in, working extremely hard to change my behaviour, and slowly uncovering all the different layers that have shaped and fuelled the monster that is my ED. And after finding this forum, I now realise Niomi’s content played a part in it. Gives a whole new definition to the word influencer. I feel stupid and naive for only realising now how triggering her content is.

I am in no way blaming Niomi for my situation as I attribute a whole lot of different factors to my illness. But her content fed it and justified my behaviour. I genuinely thought her diet was representative of that of the average woman.

I can’t be angry at her because I now see how hopelessly clueless she is and she truly believes she’s living a healthy life. But she is promoting an unhealthy relationship with food and she needs to be hauled over to therapy stat - before anyone else falls for it like I did. This is straight up dangerous.

Although I feel some of the comments towards her can be a bit insensitive, I would like to thank every single one of you on here that has called her out on her disordered behaviour, because you held a big bleeping mirror to my face. It is NOT normal, and it is VERY important for people to call her out on it. So thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Oh @Fruitful thank you for sharing your experience and I am sorry to hear about what you've been through. It's great to hear that therapy has been helping and that you've be able to work towards recovery.

Reactions: 8
Hi all, new member here... And livid. I would love to give my 2 cents and hope that it will reach anyone in a similar situation.

I found this forum a few days ago and pretty much spent the entire weekend reading up. And wow, how bleeping blind have I been. For years. Long story ahead...

I started watching Niomi when she broke up with Marcus and was living the single life in Notting Hill. I had just broken up with my bf as well and was doing the same, living in London and discovering my single self. I was loving it. Niomi seemed like a familiar friend (she wasn’t doing lots of ads at the time) and I enjoyed her content.

It was around this time that I unknowingly developed an eating disorder. Without sharing details (which is triggering in itself) I now realise that I was mimicking a lot of her behaviour - completely oblivious to the fact that it was 100% disordered. She lived a perfect life right? So she must be setting a good example.

I started watching her less and less as she became less relatable but would check in every now and then, feeling sorry for her after the whole Joe debacle. Embarrassed at her semi-naked shots but comparing my body to hers at the same time.

Fast forward to now and I’m a dozen therapy sessions in, working extremely hard to change my behaviour, and slowly uncovering all the different layers that have shaped and fuelled the monster that is my ED. And after finding this forum, I now realise Niomi’s content played a part in it. Gives a whole new definition to the word influencer. I feel stupid and naive for only realising now how triggering her content is.

I am in no way blaming Niomi for my situation as I attribute a whole lot of different factors to my illness. But her content fed it and justified my behaviour. I genuinely thought her diet was representative of that of the average woman.

I can’t be angry at her because I now see how hopelessly clueless she is and she truly believes she’s living a healthy life. But she is promoting an unhealthy relationship with food and she needs to be hauled over to therapy stat - before anyone else falls for it like I did. This is straight up dangerous.

Although I feel some of the comments towards her can be a bit insensitive, I would like to thank every single one of you on here that has called her out on her disordered behaviour, because you held a big bleeping mirror to my face. It is NOT normal, and it is VERY important for people to call her out on it. So thank you.
You're definitely not 'stupid or naive ' . The mind is a very powerful tool for positive and negative behaviour. We are all subject to social forces, whether online or in real life. You are impressive because yiu asked for help and you are doing the work. It takes a huge amount of courage to face yourself and discover your truth. Many people in life NEVER do this- not just referencibg EDs here. Well done you!!🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.