Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Takkat

Didn't she say in that Millennial Love podcast, that she arrived home one day and he had taken down every picture of them in the flat and that's how she realised he was serious?
I dunno...something tells me that Freddie had words with Joe after they all started living together and that's when shit kicked off.
It would be great if she did an Amelia on it some day and went into detail about what happened but I don't think she will unforch.
I totally missed that! When in the podcast did she mention the pictures were taken down?

Reactions: 1

Cami.v

Sorry for stupid question maybe, but is it for sure that Anna is his girlfriend? I read threads there while ago and I supose nobody knows it 100% but what do you think now?
Just curious…
And sorry for my english 🙂

Roo89

Can anyone upload her latest story looks like she has Dior pjs on. Plus showing the underwear 🤪 any opportunity to get her kit off.

julylyly

Anna is in marketing, the same as Dreary Joey. I rather get the impression they jump from job to job and none of the jobs are of any substance - just fancy job titles and shady agencies and not much of a business. Vanity projects to keep their pals employed.

She once worked for her sister, scamming interms to do marketing or some such. The scammy #Truffle sisters.
Thank you!

anon0503

I know this may be a lot, but could someone update me on everything that's happened since niomi moved in with the guy just after Marcus? I stopped watching around then and I don't have the effort in me to sit myself through her videos 🤦🏻‍♀️

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I’m sorry if this sounds dumb but I genuinely don’t know, why would throwing up effect her knuckles?
Russell's sign