Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coriander

VIP Member
Her ex's house? The house they were living in in London before India wasn't Joe's, they were renting. Joe's was the below-Queen-Niomi's standards flat in which Freddie lives.
Sorry for confusion, I meant Estee's ex :D

Reactions: 5

toanna1

I know this is way off the current topic, but what do you guys think happened to the ring Joey designed especially for her?
Wonder how the returning of the ring went down. How amicable was it? Threw it? Slammed it? Sold it?
This question make me wonder if he took it so servicing and never gave it back , because she stated what me it obvious that their relationship ended was photos being gone . So I assume other things happened before and ring being gone could be one too ?

Callan

VIP Member
Yeah its totally okay to be "not okay", she's always trying to repress everything that real life is about.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I was just watching her stories, good lord the laughing and shrieking lol... my ears... in the end you hear Joe in the background saying all seriously "babe lets go"

(probably my 2nd time ever in her stories)
I thought he said 'babe, we're stuck.' Lol.

I don't follow Anna or Joe. I usually just see what's posted on here - but I did have a look at her stories today!

Nitfey

VIP Member
Yeah me too. It's like her entire body is screaming for help but her brain is just not having it.

toanna1

Yes I know, that arm around her...maybe I´m totally wrong.
But when I saw that video from some party at the end of 2020 with her friend wearing wig etc...I got the impression that people in ther circles are calling "babe" each other just normally :LOL:
Well she also stays over at Joe’s apartment over the weekends ! And tattlers have spotted them being all coupley 😂and Anna unfollowed Niomi , obviously 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Sasa44

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s still harping on about Joeeey. So childish and delusional to not think she had any part in the relationships demise. Dude was sick of her and all the bullshit and baggage that comes with Princess Nimoi
Was this deliberate? It’s PAHfect!! Nio-moi!

• Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I was going through comments and read someone saying Joe might have been cheating on here, what made me remember one moment from Niomi's video that was sooooo weird - It is actually one of the last videos before breakup (end July/beg Aug), when Niomi was chatting through new apartment and she randomly found a full cup of coffee on the table, and she was so surprised like Hmmm Joe doesn't drink that type of coffee or something.... can't remember exactly now or find a video - anyone remembers??? OMG for me that wsas so weird I almost thougth Ok someone else was here in the house with Joe while she was out :eek::eek::eek: Anyway maybe I am weirdo but I thought of it back then and bang after few days they are out! Any thoughts???
She found half a drink and couldn't remember if Joe had made it for her- she was doing her ditzy bit!!

• Haha

BeatrixA

Oh wow "sustainable" queen and Dior?
So down the earth and inspiring Niomoi 🙄
next time add some 1mln dollar jewelry to inspire even more your followers.
I just can't with her.
I was just thinking the same. Dior is not within her “sustainable branding”, but after the mess with Joe, doing yoga 24/7 girl probably does want a free meal and designer handbag to wear from a brand she refuses to buy anything from. She has the money and the easy lifestyle, she should just do it. Give into temptation Niomi live a little 😈

• Haha

VivaRosé

As she is also a social media manager i assumed she works at her sisters agency because i don't understand why she should work at a competitor company🤐
Probably because another company would actually pay her. Her sister would likely make her work for free. Mates rates and family favours and all that :LOL:

sitkx

VIP Member
Ooooomg Anna is fucking insufferable. The weird breathy baby talk to her friend, the hand gestures, the squeaky shrill “hi babessss”
If you want to see more annoying content check out her friends profile that she reposted a pic with on her stories.
Both of them, shrieking, insane 12 year old giggles. I just kept thinking shut the fuck up everyone at this tranquil setting can hear you and probably thinks a bag of cats are being whacked against a tree.
Bunch of 20 somethings acting 13 with their first boyfriends
a bunch of almost-30s!!