Niomi Smart #20 I’m on the right path, I manifested him in the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
I think she is attracted to the trendy beach club/luxurious eco-resort side of things there. Rather than the nightclub side of things. But can you imagine? Niomi at an Ibiza nightclub 😆
I see a wellness resort in her future. Manifesting.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sorry Niomi but I don't have time to sit and listen to the rain, I am working?!

Screenshot_20210513-112204.png

Out of touch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It is so so cringy how she tries to speak with Received Pronunciation! She just comes across as a wannabe tryhard😖 you can tell it doesn’t come naturally to her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This reminded me so much of Nathan Barley
omg a fellow nathan barley fan!!
now i know i am on the right thread.
Might just go do a cheeky re-watch it is that gooood.
Also I knew ophelia lovibond when she was on it (bad to have a bad uncle)
Everyone who lives in east london should watch it before living there pls.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ibiza is also not a 'green' country as far as I've seen, so she will need to self isolate by herself in a special UK hotel for £1800. She'd love that, not!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Listening to the podcast right now and that Roxie woman has the most annoying voice. Also she’s shouting “Aaaaw I loooove that!” about every other story Niomi tells 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ibiza is also not a 'green' country as far as I've seen, so she will need to self isolate by herself in a special UK hotel for £1800. She'd love that, not!
ibiza is not a country...It is in Spain. Spain is in the amber list, so she will need to isolate for 10 days at home (or 5 if she decides to pay for the tests). Hotel quarantine is for those countries in the red list.

Reactions: 13
Asking about holidays? Woman we are still not opening for travels and trying to wrap up vaccines for everyone!
Oh wait it is her begging for sponsored trip ? We Don't know how to book trips are we ??

Reactions: 12
I think she is attracted to the trendy beach club/luxurious eco-resort side of things there. Rather than the nightclub side of things. But can you imagine? Niomi at an Ibiza nightclub 😆
From her recently following lists. Look like she ready to hit the beach club 🤣 🤢 🤢

F9A71D7A-A27C-4532-95EA-651D54AAA305.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Listening to the podcast right now and that Roxie woman has the most annoying voice. Also she’s shouting “Aaaaw I loooove that!” about every other story Niomi tells 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes the host is awful. The constant fake excitement (OMGGGG, OMGGGGGG, OMG I LOOOOOVE it) because she's got nothing of substance to say. No wonder they're pals :LOL:

Reactions: 14
Is she for real with the Ibiza stories?!?!?! Please tell me it's a sick joke from her side... When taught she couldn't go lower with her spoiled attitude.

You can tell from her look, that she is miserable in her little flat and lonely life, where she is constantly trying to fill the void with endless trips, sponsored posts, and artificial things.

Reactions: 24
ibiza is not a country...It is in Spain. Spain is in the amber list, so she will need to isolate for 10 days at home (or 5 if she decides to pay for the tests). Hotel quarantine is for those countries in the red list.
I know Ibiza isn't a country ;). My point was its not 'green'.

They are looking at hotel quarantine for amber now too as I've been advised not to travel for business due to this change and the Indian variant increasing in numbers here.

Do you really think she'd actually isolate for 5/10 days?

Edit: Hi new member! Did you book her holiday? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Additionally how inspirational to thrive only on liquid foods. Only really sick people need to go through this and she is just normalizing it everyday.

Everyone talking about mental health are discussing what they went through or opening up about working at the front lines and what they saw and her only tragedy is to not have selfies in the correct angle or not be able to travel, and is Dior gonna gift me with something.

She is all expect inspirational. She is the queen of fake and Superficial life.

When I come across stories of parents loosing their children because of clinic depression that they could not fight any longer and stories from my colleagues in India about losing they family members and not be able to say goodbye to them in proper way, her profile is even more making me furious of her delusional paaahfect life.
Mental health is so much more and should be discussed by professionals.
Totally agree, I cannot believe after the year we have had that influencers like her are even still able to be in business, I hoped this whole pandemic would have turned people away from their vacuousness (maybe not a word!) but sadly it doesn't seem to be the case. I don;t think someone like Dr Alex could ever be with her as she is just so shallow, imagine (even if he gives up medicine totally) being with someone who views a pilates class and a lunch date followed by a bath as a "productive day" when you have worked on A+E during covid?!

omg a fellow nathan barley fan!!
now i know i am on the right thread.
Might just go do a cheeky re-watch it is that gooood.
Also I knew ophelia lovibond when she was on it (bad to have a bad uncle)
Everyone who lives in east london should watch it before living there pls.
that series was SO prescient, when I first moved in to my current home a couple of years ago in SE London I saw one of those scooters he has outside a craft beer shop that doesn't accept any cash and all of the staff had awful moustaches :LOL: Charlie Brooker is a genius! I usually rewatch the whole series once a year, it is all on youtube!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Asking about holidays? Woman we are still not opening for travels and trying to wrap up vaccines for everyone!
Oh wait it is her begging for sponsored trip ? We Don't know how to book trips are we ??
She said she's booked flights, put money on it she's had her stay gifted

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I know Ibiza isn't a country ;). My point was its not 'green'.

They are looking at hotel quarantine for amber now too as I've been advised not to travel for business due to this change and the Indian variant increasing in numbers here.

Do you really think she'd actually isolate for 5/10 days?

Edit: Hi new member! Did you book her holiday? :ROFLMAO:
I don’t know who told you the government is considering hotel quarantine for amber countries, because that info is misleading, to say the least... however, there is a higher chance that more countries will be added to the red list, and that no new countries will be jumping from amber to green.
It is safe to say that the green list is going to remain very short for the foreseeable future.
And yes, before you ask, I know what I’m talking about because I’m a tour operator.
also, who cares if I’m new or not?😅 I had to make a comment because your post is not accurate , and I believe we have had enough fake news

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t know who told you the government is considering hotel quarantine for amber countries, because that info is misleading, to say the least... however, there is a higher chance that more countries will be added to the red list, and that no new countries will be jumping from amber to green.
It is safe to say that the green list is going to remain very short for the foreseeable future.
And yes, before you ask, I know what I’m talking about because I’m a tour operator.
also, who cares if I’m new or not?😅 I had to make a comment because your post is not accurate , and I believe we have had enough fake news
I work with the CAA :)

I didn't ask who you worked for though, so don't worry.

Reactions: 10
Her asking if we’re planning holidays now feels like when she was in lockdown asking if everyone was bored and what we are doing with our days not realising people are actually working.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.