Niomi Smart #20 I’m on the right path, I manifested him in the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the caption she says she was on a springboard.
Yes it's like doing assisted pull ups at the gym, the springboard lowers the resistance so you're not lifting your full body weight- super helpful to gradually work your way up to a full pull up!
But sneaky of her to crop the video and only mention it in the caption I think, I'm sure many people were fooled!

Reactions: 12
I looked up her instagram stats, which clearly show her followers are getting sick of her too. Last May she was on 1,532,750 followers. Today she's on 1,462,483. That's a loss of over 60k followers this past year.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I looked up her instagram stats, which clearly show her followers are getting sick of her too. Last May she was on 1,532,750 followers. Today she's on 1,462,483. That's a loss of over 60k followers this past year.
That’s awesome, thanks for posting! I hope I get to see the demise of her “influencer” career. I don’t want anything bad to happen to her, like sickness or misery, but I’d love to see her fail so hard at all this clown business she keeps pulling. She is such a bad influence on anything young enough or dumb enough to listen to her.

Also, could anyone please direct me to where I can read about what the titles under our names mean? I’m a “member” at this point, but I “well known”, “chatty” members etc and am curious about those. Thank you if anyone can help me!

Reactions: 13
Also, could anyone please direct me to where I can read about what the titles under our names mean? I’m a “member” at this point, but I “well known”, “chatty” members etc and am curious about those. Thank you if anyone can help me!
From experience, If you comment consistently and various topics, I think you become well known. At least somehow it happened to me.
I like sarcasm, cynicism and irony with my morning coffee. It keeps me young.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't know if the member titles are explained anywhere but they change as your post count increases. I think you reach VIP at 1000 posts.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else surprised its only 60k she's lost? I find that a bit miserable tbh, I really don't understand what anyone follows her for anymore. I guess thinspo maybe. I used to actually like her back in the day and watched all her videos etc, but I unfollowed her Instagram ages ago because it's just one advert for boring rubbish after another. I think a lot of them must be buying loads of followers to keep their numbers, her engagement isn't even very good and she doesn't seem to have lost many followers or subscribers at all which I find very hard to believe

Reactions: 21
Anyone else surprised its only 60k she's lost? I find that a bit miserable tbh, I really don't understand what anyone follows her for anymore. I guess thinspo maybe. I used to actually like her back in the day and watched all her videos etc, but I unfollowed her Instagram ages ago because it's just one advert for boring rubbish after another. I think a lot of them must be buying loads of followers to keep their numbers, her engagement isn't even very good and she doesn't seem to have lost many followers or subscribers at all which I find very hard to believe
It’s like rewatching Titanic though, you know it’s sinking but you still watch til the end!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I stopped following her then every so often would look on her Instagram for LOLs. I then ended up following her again given her delusional and out of touch she is.

Reactions: 4
Yes. I always notice the 1.4 million with disbelief when I go to her profile. I always assumed her management kept that number steady with bought followers, but of course that is speculation. I just can't believe this many people follow her over a long period. Maybe her new followers managed to balance out the drops until now. It's mean, but I do hope her numbers drop significantly. I just don't think she has anything of value to contribute.

Reactions: 9
Yes. I always notice the 1.4 million with disbelief when I go to her profile. I always assumed her management kept that number steady with bought followers, but of course that is speculation. I just can't believe this many people follow her over a long period. Maybe her new followers managed to balance out the drops until now. It's mean, but I do hope her numbers drop significantly. I just don't think she has anything of value to contribute.
But what do any of her ‘friends’ contribute either like the Sarah girl. I think the vast majority of her followers are from the Marcus, zoella and Alfie day and she is still riding that wave

Reactions: 5
But what do any of her ‘friends’ contribute either like the Sarah girl. I think the vast majority of her followers are from the Marcus, zoella and Alfie day and she is still riding that wave
Yeah, and didn't she get a bit of a surge post-breakup too? People were curious and looking for schadenfreude or they were in similar situations so they figured they'd follow her "journey."

But yeah, I'd say Niomi, like her fellow Gleamers Zoe and Tanya, doesn't contribute anything of value to the social media landscape. They're just popular for nostalgia.

Reactions: 8
I have no idea, I don't know these people. I only got stuck on Niomi because I used to enjoy her videos years ago. It's funny when the gossip about someone becomes so much more interesting and entertaining that the person themselves. I'm sure many influencers are just as irrelevant as Niomi, especially if they got famous by being silly on Youtube ten years ago.

Reactions: 7
I'm going to be so shallow, but that Dr Alex is so not it compared to Joe... Although Joe is nothing compared to Freddie! Freddie if you're reading this, call me x
Freddie reminds me of a British version of Ike Barinholtz and I can't unsee it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s on 1.4M as long as I remember, even when she was with Marcus she had more or less the same number of followers which is just unnatural. There is probably a whole team of people in Gleam trying to maintain relevancy of their ‘talents’

Reactions: 10
Niomi's podcast rambles remind me of my oral exams in high school when I would babble on about random things and use flowery language to fill up the time with the hopes of giving my professors an illusion that I had a clue about what I was talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really really really don’t get the obsession with Joe’s not as hot brother. The try hard humour is just 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.