Niomi Smart #20 I’m on the right path, I manifested him in the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
56D35F75-135B-4728-AAB7-8B4680B831C2.png

what is it with her and being on some pseudo-psychologist’s/“manifestation expert’s” Podcast every other day?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 571382
what is it with her and being on some pseudo-psychologist’s/“manifestation expert’s” Podcast every other day?
Because it's easier to blame your problems on a force out of your control than admit to not being perfect... While all your wins are pre-ordained because you're remarkably still stuck in the egocentric stage of development believing the world revolves around you and intends for you to succeed which is meant to be resolved by the age of 2 or 3...

Also you'll notice that a lot of these people who buy into pseudoscience and alternative medicine etc have way too much free time and way too much excess cash to burn...

I'm all for having a tarot card reading, but she's just a narcissist... I can't imagine you'd be very successful on YouTube if you weren't

Reactions: 14
View attachment 571382
Another evidence that gleambot is checking this page. How many times we mentioned here that with all of her time she could do a podcast.
But now the hell just broke loose to the point of vomit. How she can just keep talking all about herself over and over and over again! She is not even an expert in anything apart from total boredom and being irrelevant at all she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yesterday I listened to Dr Alex on Elizabeth Day's How To Fail and also Fearne Cotton's Happy Place podcasts. He comes across really well. He clearly worked hard to become a Doctor, has worked particularly hard throughout the pandemic, and genuinely seems to care about his work. Even when he lost his brother last year, he kept going. He's also trying to bring about positive change by making mental health education compulsory in schools.

Meanwhile, this is Niomi's idea of a 'bad day' - not being able to get a parking permit for the car given to her by Range Rover/Jaguar and being a bit late to go for a nice dinner with friends so having to jump in a cab.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Another podcast?! No doubt regurgitating the same old self love bs. ‘The moments that made me’ -
1. Became an influencer because of Marcus.
2. Went through a breakup with Dreamy Joe.
How bleeping inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another podcast?! No doubt regurgitating the same old self love bs. ‘The moments that made me’ -
And it's hosted by a self-proclaimed 'Manifesting Expert⁣⁣ 💫'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She legit has nothing to offer anymore, even for her die hard fans and stans ... must be hardcore nostalgia for them by now

Reactions: 9
Additionally how inspirational to thrive only on liquid foods. Only really sick people need to go through this and she is just normalizing it everyday.

Everyone talking about mental health are discussing what they went through or opening up about working at the front lines and what they saw and her only tragedy is to not have selfies in the correct angle or not be able to travel, and is Dior gonna gift me with something.

She is all expect inspirational. She is the queen of fake and Superficial life.

When I come across stories of parents loosing their children because of clinic depression that they could not fight any longer and stories from my colleagues in India about losing they family members and not be able to say goodbye to them in proper way, her profile is even more making me furious of her delusional paaahfect life.
Mental health is so much more and should be discussed by professionals.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
She legit has nothing to offer anymore, even for her die hard fans and stans ... must be hardcore nostalgia for them by now
I think at first, you think she is beautiful and healthy and inspirational. But it doesn’t take long to see that she is really very unhappy. I think the people who watch Niomi might also be unhappy and lonely.

• Sad
The latest podcast was mainly about friendships & work. It seems to me that Niomi invested all her energy in boyfriends.

Also she said in her early 20s she felt as if she had to do things all on her own to be successful, when she was with Marcus who gave her a platform & then Gleam came onboard.

She also made it sound as if she doesn’t take enough credit for her success but then says the right place & time was an element of it. It was all of it.

She has of course kept a following since & I don’t like tearing someone down. But it’s all very delusional. If she said I got a platform because of my ex & the others, & have since done X & Y that’d be fair enough.

Reactions: 13
It's interesting how reluctant she is to acknowledges the influencer boost she had being the GF of a very popular british youtuber.

Reactions: 16
Since watching YouTube especially people like josie, in the frow and Lydia which I have now decided to unsubscribe from probably only watch 1 video every couple of months.

I don’t know how everyone else’s feels
but I definitely feel like my life is rubbish in comparison, I remember my parents saying you either save for a house or keep buying clothes and handbags and even though I have my deposit I don’t earn enough to get a mortgage on my salary.

But these influencers have all of this, it’s not like they have a full designer wardrobe and live in a crappy house everything they have is nice house,car,clothing, holidays and I have no way with my job that I could ever afford these things.

I have a couple of friends on a salary of 50k which is a lot of money to me but it’s not like they are Exactly living the high life, they live in 3 bed semi detached with a car on finance and go on a couple of holidays a year (even this seems to be done on the cheap would never stay in a 5 star hotel)

Maybe since watching YouTube my expectations are too high would be interested to see what everyone else thinks?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Tb
Since watching YouTube especially people like josie, in the frow and Lydia which I have now decided to unsubscribe from probably only watch 1 video every couple of months.

I don’t know how everyone else’s feels
but I definitely feel like my life is rubbish in comparison, I remember my parents saying you either save for a house or keep buying clothes and handbags and even though I have my deposit I don’t earn enough to get a mortgage on my salary.

But these influencers have all of this, it’s not like they have a full designer wardrobe and live in a crappy house everything they have is nice house,car,clothing, holidays and I have no way with my job that I could ever afford these things.

I have a couple of friends on a salary of 50k which is a lot of money to me but it’s not like they are Exactly living the high life, they live in 3 bed semi detached with a car on finance and go on a couple of holidays a year (even this seems to be done on the cheap would never stay in a 5 star hotel)

Maybe since watching YouTube my expectations are too high would be interested to see what everyone else thinks?
Tbh I think it has given people a false sense of reality. It’s all products & glam. Companies pay big bucks which affords influencers a very nice lifestyle & then companies want to work with them again because let’s face it no one wants to watch an ad filmed in an average house.

Plus a lot of influencers come from fairly well off backgrounds.

Reactions: 14
She’s so ... tight lipped? When she speaks. Unclench woman
I think it's how she controls have clipped received pronunciation thing, because it isn't natural for her that's obviously how she controls it...

Just watched her last story, she's the last person I would have seen going to Ibiza.. But my view of Ibiza is so skewed tbh

Reactions: 12
I think it's how she controls have clipped received pronunciation thing, because it isn't natural for her that's obviously how she controls it...

Just watched her last story, she's the last person I would have seen going to Ibiza.. But my view of Ibiza is so skewed tbh
I think she is attracted to the trendy beach club/luxurious eco-resort side of things there. Rather than the nightclub side of things. But can you imagine? Niomi at an Ibiza nightclub 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.