Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PreciousVenus

Right guys, I've got my observations from a good few hours sitting 50ft away from Anna and Joe!

1. They are very cuddly touchy feely and cute.
2. Anna is astonishingly beautiful in real life, the type you cannot take your eyes off. Joe not so much, he is normal looking.
3. Joe ordered what I can only describe as a 'pile of meat' as his food.

Edit: forgot 4. Joe wears a bandana around his face as a 'mask'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

laplusheureuse96

As you all may know I am not a fan of Niomi’s, but I do feel bad for her at times. That man completely shattered the future she had envisioned. I know he has the right to change his mind about marrying her, but I still find it cruel. He proposed to her, convinced her to move to India with him and wasn’t straightforward with her about how he felt. All that to end up dumping her, while she was blissfully unaware and trying on wedding dresses and asking her best friend to become a bridesmaid. I despise men like Joe. Proposing to someone is such a huge step to take and it’s not like he didn’t have years to get to know her before making that decision. In Amelia Liana’s case, the two had been together for only a few months so it’s more understandable to me. But Joe is just a big, dumb (his facial expressions are so uggghh) loser to me. Sorry, I was suddenly overcome with pure hate for that dumbass and couldn’t contain it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 57

domfran

Has anyone seen her stories from today? Designing her own ring with Fenton & Co #gifted. Having looked at some she modeled they are £1250 - £3500 each!

What a life.
She should choose this one, I think it would suit her...

ri.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

QueenBW

VIP Member
Oooh, wonder if she'll post a video today???🤑😅😅
She did! Just now... let's watch this fresh nonsense installment.

And we're off:

- Morning routine! She says it's getting coffee before 8 am and starting her yoga at 8. WHY would one do this if one has nowhere to be?
- Stroll around Portobello Road, naturally. She's "SO HAPPY", shows shops, shows coffee.
- Yoga montage with annoying, generic tinkling music and her usual showy poses.
- Speaking of her yoga online class: "Favorite studio in London", "I've missed it SO MUCH", "I love his practice, it is SO SO BEAUTIFUL" "Most incredible mindset", "Self-love, and doing these little practices for yourself is not being selfish, it is not being focused on you. It's to make you a better person for those around you." Fuck, she's dim and a narcissist. WHAT do you do for others around you, Nims? What even is your purpose in life? How did you make anyone's life better today?
- She wakes up early and goes on a walk so her body is warmed up and ready for the yoga. IT'S CALLED A WARMUP, NIMBOBS. "It comes with age, I used to be able to practice yoga at 7 am". WHAT BS IS THIS?
- Granola ad, but does not say it's an ad.
- Tiny bowl of granola with a splash of milk and a handful of berries. Sure sounds like enough food to sustain a grown woman allegedly trying to build muscle.
- Shows her silly magazines.
- She's going for ANOTHER walk at noon, she's dressed like a sister wife.
- Speaks about asking a bakery to slice bread for her for a good 2 minutes and FREEZE the sourdough slices, cause she can't finish them soon enough. See, guys? She does eat bread... it's not evil... except she has to ration it... so it is evil after all.
- Market footage.
- "LOOK AT THIS SOURDOUGH IT IS SO HUGE" she says of a perfectly normal-sized sourdough roll..
- Tofu scramble. Grilled tomatoes. Avocado on sourdough. "Kind of like brunch vibes". What sad brunches does she go to?!
- She went out to catch up with someone, didn't share footage of that, she was FREEZING wearing two jumpers so she ran home. The "downside" of being at restaurants now is that they're ALL OUTSIDE so, Ms Nimbobs Dimbobs is "miserable and cold." She's a miserable cow, period. She's miserable at restaurant terraces after being miserable at her parents' mansion, after being miserable in Joe and Freddie's apartment, after being miserable in India.
- BIG AD marked with a tiny AD on the left corner that could be covered by the Youtube stop bar, if you have your mouse over it. It's an ad for "soothing" bath products. With "dreamy" essential oils, "literally dreamy". The ad starts at 12 minutes and goes on for the REST of the video. So, a 32 minute "vlog" is actually a 20 minute ad. She spouts off nonsense about organic ingredients, bla bla, can't be arsed to listen to this.

Oh, and there were 8 Youtube ad breaks for me with this video. WTF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

AliceM20

I'm going to be so shallow, but that Dr Alex is so not it compared to Joe... Although Joe is nothing compared to Freddie! Freddie if you're reading this, call me x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

earlgrey

VIP Member
I expect she’s including herself in the 6 ‘wonderful women’ 😂😂 big Niomi energy tbh
Counting herself in the 6 wonderful woman = big Niomi energy
Breaking the rules and having more than 6 = also big Niomi energy
Being unable to count to 6 = more Niomi energy

• Haha
Reactions: 47

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She can’t keep on switching bubbles though, which is what she has done the past year. Plus she hasn’t posted this girl in a long time (don’t even recognise her tbh) so there’s no way she’s intending to form a proper bubble with her I’d say.
Lol at the comment ‘we needed this’ yep after spending lockdown in your parents’ countryside mansion you of all people really needed and deserved a break...naaaaaaat. You know who needs a break? Me. A break from Niomi’s freaking bullshit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

coriander

VIP Member
I also got ED vibes from that vid. As much exercise as possible, as little food as possible. Who tf walks around by themselves for 1.5hrs at 6am just to get a coffee? Someone who feels like they need to earn their calories for the day.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Thanks @judgejohndeed for the thread's name with 50 votes ;)

I'm reposting this genius post by @PreciousVenus as a recap of the last thread... it's the most liked post and it made me wet myself 😂

'Sustainability and conscious living is at the heart of everything I do' thought Niomi, as she drove back to her mega mansion in her gas guzzling land rover. 'Oh another package has arrived'. She unwraps twenty jars of peanut butter, double checking the back for palm oil before hiding the jars in a cupboard, never to be seen again. She moves to the bathroom to take her 7th bath of the day. 'I am helping so many people' she murmurs, trying to decide which of her founded plastic-encased skincare to use today, before plumping for Origins. 'Vitamin C is so sustainable, because it is fruit. That reminds me, I need to blend the fruit for dinner.' She moves into the kitchen and is scared by a loaf of bread.
Last thread link <3

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

earlgrey

VIP Member
Ok, I'm 15 minutes in:

Says what's wrong with being selfish? Niomi thinks women are seen as having to be selfless and being selfish is ok.
Says you can't give to others unless you take care of yourself first. I mean, I get the sentiment, but what exactly DOES Niomi do for others? She has a lot to say about the self-care part and nothing to say about being there for others.

This part was hilarious: Says that self care activities like sitting in the bath were nice but didn't fully help her heal. I thought she was going to say what really helped would be something like self reflection or therapy, but she said what really helped her reframe was... her skincare routine. Yes, really. Is this a secret Smartskin ad?

Says we're all so bored stuck at home and looking for stimulation and needing something to focus on... and what can help... is a skincare routine. YES REALLY. I have a JOB Niomi

This IS a skincare advert. I'm raging

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Buckle up, we have a statement from Niomi on the situation in India. It's just as great as imagined. Thoughtful, deep, full of wisdom and compassion and, best of all, offering solutions.
Screenshot_20210428-105102~2.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

QueenBW

VIP Member
Niomi, you do not have the face for a middle part, the coloring for straw blond hair, or the soul for hugging animals. Please stop all these things now.

• Haha
  • Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Getting up at 6am to go for a 1.5 hour walk when you don’t even have a job to get to is the least relatable thing I think I’ve ever heard tbh 😴 also it pains me seeing people who are rich and thin dress like garbage, I wish she would pay for a stylist. The hair remains an abomination. Can’t watch further, too bored - thanks @QueenBW for doing the lord’s work with your summary 🙏🏻

• Heart

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Caggie and Niomi pretty much said that their glad they don’t have to be stuck in a office job, do they not realise that they have followers that are in office jobs 😂
Who listens to this tripe? Two privileged women giggling over how boring the lives their listeners live are. 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41