Niomi Smart #20 I’m on the right path, I manifested him in the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also its funny how in all the food posts both plates have the same food on them, even the shared avocado toast or what not in the outdoor one, guess you have to eat like Niomi if you want to bask in her glory.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Also its funny how in all the food posts both plates have the same food on them, even the shared avocado toast or what not in the outdoor one, guess you have to eat like Niomi if you want to bask in her glory.
Already controlling the food...

Reactions: 15
LOL at her trying to make people wonder who she is with. She’s so pathetic. She must still have tit engagement in her social media, so I’m guessing she’s trying to drum up interest in her again because the only time people are interested in her is when she has a boyfriend. She’s just so bland and smug on her own that only a select few would follow her.. bet most of her followers are old accounts that aren’t active.

Reactions: 13
also her caption , “we’re and not I am” jacket , puffer , blankets .. interesting ! 😛
Looks like Sumer, in reality I'm fake AF tee heee #gifted.

No it doesn't look like summer, it looks like a dull meal on a cold spring day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having in mind she is wearing 2 pants and no sweater, I guess she must be cold 😆
The smoosh is still there it's hummus and avocado smash ! So yeah still blended food.

On another topic, this got me giggled 🤣 I understand now why " you have been all asking" is triggering as IT is a thing!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going to be so shallow, but that Dr Alex is so not it compared to Joe... Although Joe is nothing compared to Freddie! Freddie if you're reading this, call me x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Only Niomi would suggest she needs a health cleanse after eating some avocado and cucumber...oh I forgot, there was a slice of BREAD!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Has she removed her IG live with Sarah as I can’t see it anymore?
Also I think if she was with dr Alex he would at least like the photo and add a comment. I think she was with glamero girl

Reactions: 3
I need to get off tattle. I just dreamt I told someone niomi was a tory and she went apeshit and started screaming at me and trying to hit me 😂 it was pretty scary ngl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Wow, just stumbled across this thread and Niomi. She is insufferable. I thought these new age, toxic positivity holier-than-thou eco warriors were no longer admired as they once were?!

What an absolute bore she is. No personality, no humour, so smug, so uninspiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She probably ordered 2 meals as they were #gifted. Great opportunity to try to trick people into thinking another man wants ya - for free no less!

Reactions: 10
The comments on her latest IG is funny, they are calling her out for not speaking up for what is happening at Palestine.
I don’t know why people expect all these dimwits to speak up. They will speak up once someone make a nice IG post to share around. As for now, she is eating falafel to show support

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The comments on her latest IG is funny, they are calling her out for not speaking up for what is happening at Palestine.
I don’t know why people expect all these dimwits to speak up. They will speak up once someone make a nice IG post to share around. As for now, she is eating falafel to show support
I know I saw that. They are also commenting on her IG about it and it’s not trolls but actual charities I’m so confused. Why do they think she would even know anything about the conflict

Reactions: 9
They will speak up when a member of the Royal Family dies, as if it were their own grandpa, that's all.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.