Niomi Smart #20 I’m on the right path, I manifested him in the bath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They will speak up when a member of the Royal Family dies, as if it were their own grandpa, that's all.
and their dogs (Niomi did a post when the Kate's dog passed away). I do love dogs more than human lol lol but man that is next level

Reactions: 10
Again two meals 🤔
Hi Niomi , nice to see you are reading here and playing guess The Who game ! Nice entertainment , thanks 😋

View attachment 568431
Also he does have a girl friend ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Wow, they look alike!

Also its funny how in all the food posts both plates have the same food on them, even the shared avocado toast or what not in the outdoor one, guess you have to eat like Niomi if you want to bask in her glory.
OK, if she is wining and dining a new love interest, and she likes these 6" something athletic (ish) dudes, then she needs to actually feed them according to their height and size.

6"3 men don't eat 5"3 (thin) women's portions. Especially if she wants any action...give the guy some (vegan) protein and energy.

Reactions: 10
Serious question - if Niomi got fat would her friends and family disown her? She doesn’t seem to have one friend who is normal sized

Reactions: 15
She hasn't been eating enough veggies lately? I think that's all she seems to eat, very confusing statement.
All those juices were freebies too, she'd never actually buy them with her own money herself would she. Life of an influencer, she doesn't really ever have to buy food, well liquid foods. Who do we think got custody of all the nut butters in storage? kinda hope young Lurch kept them, at least they would get eaten.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Serious question - if Niomi got fat would her friends and family disown her? She doesn’t seem to have one friend who is normal sized
I think her grandmother would absolutely make snide comments about it, I get the sense that terrina played a big role in niomi placing value in her appearance above all else.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They'd probably flee and she'd fail on all counts because her brand is all about being thin and "attractive." All her "friends" are either "wellness" influencers, plain influencers, or superficial girls living in London while waiting for a rich gormless Tory to put a ring on it *cough, Charlotte, cough. She lives surrounded by very shallow people and she is one herself.

Reactions: 15
I think her grandmother would absolutely make snide comments about it, I get the sense that terrina played a big role in niomi placing value in her appearance above all else.
I agree. I think about it and I’m so glad my family aren’t judgemental about weight.

They'd probably flee and she'd fail on all counts because her brand is all about being thin and "attractive." All her "friends" are either "wellness" influencers, plain influencers, or superficial girls living in London while waiting for a rich gormless Tory to put a ring on it *cough, Charlotte, cough. She lives surrounded by very shallow people and she is one herself.
I know it’s sad. Just imagine if she developed a medical condition where she put on weight. I’m not sure she would have many friends seriously. It makes me a bit sad for her but maybe her wealth would carry her through and make more friends

Reactions: 9
She hasn't been eating enough veggies lately? I think that's all she seems to eat, very confusing statement.
That's just a big, fat lie to hang the 'gifted' items on!! Had to package it somehow. Oh, and she's definitely NOT an influencer 🤑

Reactions: 9
Would love to know what she does all day, she can’t go food shopping as she rarely eats and as she doesn’t like spending her own money can’t see her going round the shops.

Reactions: 14
Would love to know what she does all day, she can’t go food shopping as she rarely eats and as she doesn’t like spending her own money can’t see her going round the shops.
I'm asking myself the same. It must be so boring and out of purpose to be her.
in her little brain she thinks she is a content creator inspiring people.
And Don't let me start with all the posting about mental health. The woman has all the privileges in the world and blaming the moons for her breakdowns. She has no certificate and rights to broadcast her BS. It will cause even more damage...to others brain cells.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She walks. Goes on safari round portobello road and giggles at the silly market workers setting up as early as she gets up for yoga. Giggles at her new bff Charles from the bougie shop. Says it's just such a looooovely neighbourhood. Thinks she's a good person because she buys her tomatoes in a paper bag from a market instead of a supermarket.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She walks. Goes on safari round portobello road and giggles at the silly market workers setting up as early as she gets up for yoga. Giggles at her new bff Charles from the bougie shop. Says it's just such a looooovely neighbourhood. Thinks she's a good person because she buys her tomatoes in a paper bag from a market instead of a supermarket.
And let's not forget the newly discovered love for animals! Amaaahzing for photos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
anything to justify being given more random stuff she could easily pay for

Reactions: 8
i’m so confused by her pull ups, it looks like she’s floating/ not even finding it difficult. But other proper fitness people can’t seem do that many?!

Reactions: 4
i’m so confused by her pull ups, it looks like she’s floating/ not even finding it difficult. But other proper fitness people can’t seem do that many?!
She's on some kind of machine, I think we're more likely to see her eat a Twix than do a full pull up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.