Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kinda reminds me Natasha or Charlotte from Sex and the city, looking and behaving "perfect" to the point of being so boring but with no real personal goals in life or no achievements more than finding a guy

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She wishes she was a Natasha or a Charlotte imo. At least Natasha had a real job, a life and a backbone, in the end. Charlotte was ditzy and obsessed with a husband but imo likeable and herself. (Sorry, ex-SATC addict haha) Niomi is an illusion from head to toe, I doubt she has a sincere bone in her body as soon as the camera is on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Perhaps Freddie will realise what a control freak Niomi is while living with her and will try to warn Joe.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed how Niomi nearly always poses with the same angle on her face? More of the left side showing? Once you notice it you won't be able to stop 🤣 It really belies the fact that many of them aren't as 'candid' as she tries to make them seem.

Reactions: 6
↑ You can see in the L'Occitane promo that they did why she chooses the angle, that she usually does.

I think it gives her more of that sharp model jawline look, but in reality, she has a more rounded baby-face. :oops:

Reactions: 9
Niomi looks silly posing on the park with a deodorant. This deodorant is doing the rounds on instagram so others are doing the same but she's done quite a few poses with a can of deodorant now.

Ah yes, a sustainable deodorant you can refill for years and years or until a better brand deal comes along

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This girl was so horrible to me at school, to the point where I had to go to counseling. Don't let her pathetic vegan facade fool you, not even the robot disguise. She's mean, controlling, petty and a total gaslighter.

It's taken me a few years to reconcile the witch I experienced with the influencer so many others see. She's always been very self obsessed and self important, even though there were richer kids than her at school. A lot of us are scared of speaking because we're in the minority but I'm speaking with a newspaper right now, hopefully her true face will be out for all to see soon. I have the receipts, the tea, the signed shirts, the physical and digital proof of harassment.
I'm so sorry to hear that...😣😣

To be honest, it doesn't surprise me because I've the feeling she's a truly bit***. I'm glad you're recovered my friend

I'm so sorry to hear that...😣😣

To be honest, it doesn't surprise me because I've the feeling she's a truly bit***. I'm glad you're recovered my friend
Yeh she clearly is with “joey” I don’t think I’ll ever forget that pass agh tea comment 😂

Reactions: 3
Such difficult times for Niomi. She has had her first manicure in months but her ring is being serviced! She can’t enjoy that fresh manicure as much without her big green rick. Oh how terrible! I cannot believe she posts stuff like this when people are dying, losing their jobs, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But the beauty salons and stuff like are not supposed to be closed? I lose track what is available or not anymore, if you see all beauty bloggers they all kept receiving pr and promoting 50 pounds new lipsticks like the crisis never existed, not caring for posties getting infected to deliver such "essential" parcels

Reactions: 4
Perhaps Freddie will realise what a control freak Niomi is while living with her and will try to warn Joe.
Looking at her latest Insta post I like how she talks about 'her new home' where they have decorated the bloody balcony! Niomi everywhere.

• Haha
Looking at her latest Insta post I like how she talks about 'her new home' where they have decorated the bloody balcony! Niomi everywhere.
Do you see the comment from her Grandma about how it looks bigger than she thought? Yeah, probably because Nimsy has kicked Freddie out of his own home.

Also, I think in the U.K. nail appointments are okay but facials are a no no. All very mixed messaging from the gov.

Reactions: 2
Do you see the comment from her Grandma about how it looks bigger than she thought? Yeah, probably because Nimsy has kicked Freddie out of his own home.

Also, I think in the U.K. nail appointments are okay but facials are a no no. All very mixed messaging from the gov.
They should have just stayed in the outhouse at Joe's parents but I wonder if Gleem wanted her back in London.

In her latest photo, she's wearing a dress that not only looks like a potato sack (and who wants massive knot on their shoulders?) but is £315. She doesn't even have a discount code. It's good it's from a 'slow fashion' brand but it's just not affordable for most people, although I doubt she has any concept of what is affordable for the average person. Also, even if it is slow fashion, Niomi certainly did not need another dress.

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 04.07.57.png

ETA: I still wonder what happened to this book she was reading. Back in May she said, 'I’m only a quarter of the way through Shantaram, but I already know this is going to be one of those books that stays with me for a long time.' Maybe she just meant she'd be reading it for a long time :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I truly believe she doesn't even understand what sustainability means, it's just a phrase she likes to throw in to fit the 'conscious living' niche. she's one of those empty people that if you sat her down and tried to discuss climate change etc. with she'd just be like 'yeah, wow, so crazy, Greta Thunberg'

Like yeah Niomi SO sustainable, for you to keep buying and making products just cause you've stuck that word at the beginning of it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.