Niomi Smart #2 Glitch in the Gleam Bot, I'll just have to put Joe's fennel teabag back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THIS!

She also says that she sees herself as someone who "makes a difference" and "encourages change". witch how? I hope she doesn't actually believe this. If she does, she really needs to surround herself with other people or read more "negative comments which make her sad".
If she was this she has all the free time in the world to volunteer for example, why doesn’t she? Too busy doing exercise classes and shilling crap on social media I assume

Reactions: 6
I mean just last week she was selling us deodorant from her yoga mat in the park in a cringeworthy scripted instastories AD

And let’s not forget this gem from oralB and her yoga mat 🙄

If you don’t want to be an influencer and are embarrassed then just stop. Nothing is stopping her except her greed. Find a purpose get an actual job. How hard is it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I mean just last week she was selling us deodorant from her yoga mat in the park in a cringeworthy scripted

let’s not forget this gem from oralB and her yoga mat 🙄

If you don’t want to be an influencer and are embarrassed then just stop. Nothing is stopping her except her greed. Find a purpose get an actual job. How hard is it?
I’m really intrigued as to how much she earns a year? And that’s not even considering all the stuff she doesn’t need to buy as gets free

Reactions: 3

Yel

My main issue with her is she pretends to be all ethical and sustainable when she's nothing of the sort. Land rovers, animal tested cosmetics, plastic that'll end up in landfill - she'll advertise anything!

This green washing is damaging as it's pretending to make a change. Of course the new land rover is a tiny bit more efficient than the model a few years ago. Almost all technology is making efficiency advancements. Doesn't make it sustainable! She needs to stop pretending she's anything other than a basic gleambot that is paid to advertise any old crap as long as they pay enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m really intrigued as to how much she earns a year? And that’s not even considering all the stuff she doesn’t need to buy as gets free
You can get a general idea from her Dec 2019 full accounts

Yel

Well she has 440k in cash in her company account, and that's after she's paid herself and taken out dividends. Could have easily made over a million in the last 4 years plus got everything else that a pleb spends their money on for free.

CompanyNameAppointedAssets
SMART SKINCARE LIMITED2019-01-22
SOURCED BOX LIMITED2015-06-09£979 equity
CREW LIVE LIMITED2014-09-19£15,324 cash, £-13,197 equity
FIONA BROOKE LIMITED2014-08-05£439,397 cash, £725,387 equity

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well she has 440k in cash in her company account, and that's after she's paid herself and taken out dividends. Could have easily made over a million in the last 4 years plus got everything else that a pleb spends their money on for free.

CompanyNameAppointedAssets
SMART SKINCARE LIMITED2019-01-22
SOURCED BOX LIMITED2015-06-09£979 equity
CREW LIVE LIMITED2014-09-19£15,324 cash, £-13,197 equity
FIONA BROOKE LIMITED2014-08-05£439,397 cash, £725,387 equity

When will this absurd influencer culture end?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s actually ridiculous for her to even pretend that her career priorities are something creative and ethical. There’s plenty of jobs she could do - become a yoga instructor for one, take a nutrition course, whatever. Why wouldn’t she do these things? Because it won’t earn her the big bucks. She’s all about money just like the rest, but it’s worse because she either doesn’t even realise it herself and really thinks her content is worth this ridiculously inflated salary or she’s just a bare faced liar.

Reactions: 10
It’s actually ridiculous for her to even pretend that her career priorities are something creative and ethical. There’s plenty of jobs she could do - become a yoga instructor for one, take a nutrition course, whatever. Why wouldn’t she do these things? Because it won’t earn her the big bucks. She’s all about money just like the rest, but it’s worse because she either doesn’t even realise it herself and really thinks her content is worth this ridiculously inflated salary or she’s just a bare faced liar.
I bet she’ll get pregnant, initially say she won’t show her child on insta, then when she realises how lucrative it is she will monetise them to the max

Reactions: 5

Yel

When will this absurd influencer culture end?!
I think very soon, the old gleam lot are years past their peak earning and it's so over saturated it won't be repeated so easily.

The "I'm not an influencer" thing is so overused by the most basic people who think they're better than others. Shouldn't really be a surprise that niomi jumps on such a basic bandwagon.

Reactions: 2
I think very soon, the old gleam lot are years past their peak earning and it's so over saturated it won't be repeated so easily.

The "I'm not an influencer" thing is so overused by the most basic people who think they're better than others. Shouldn't really be a surprise that niomi jumps on such a basic bandwagon.
Funny story, my sister was contacted via LinkedIn for a job at gleam a couple of years ago (she works in a similar field) she doesn’t use YouTube at all and had no idea about it, I advised her not to take it (she didn’t ) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just tried watching that video, what a load of tosh. 'I am introverted'? Stop lyingggggg.

Also, 10 adverts whilst trying to watch it - 10!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
she’s a snob that’s pretty much what the video told us. she’s doesn’t have any other passions or career goals and she fell into this and now it’s her life and she probably feels the need to justify it to herself to sleep at night.

Reactions: 9
I've just tried watching that video, what a load of tosh. 'I am introverted'? Stop lyingggggg.

I can’t on to mention the TEN adverts too. Jeez, I literally haven’t ever watched a YouTube video with that many ads! Sure, you’re not about the #adlife

Reactions: 3

I mean, she could be but what she was probably trying to say was that she's shy, she's not a "look at me, look at me" person like Zoe. But as usual with Niomi, she uses words without knowing what they mean. If she recharges her energy by being alone, she's an introvert. But that has nothing to do with what she was trying to talk about.

Classic Nimbobs.

Reactions: 7
I bet she’ll get pregnant, initially say she won’t show her child on insta, then when she realises how lucrative it is she will monetise them to the max
Kinda like what Fleur de Force did with River, when she realised that showing her gives her far more freebies and brand deals then she started to show her all the time, there is actually one blogger who used her "special child with special needs" to get a free trip to Disney

Reactions: 2
This!!! It would have been slightly more credible had she not inserted ads every two seconds! I can’t believe she/her team couldn’t see how this would be received

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She says it wasn't her but surely this must be part of the options when setting up the video?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.