Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she look like that in the pic with the dog ? After all the self care she now looks older than her mom ! What has she done to herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t deserve to hold that cute dog. Poor little thing, she probably reeks of definitely entitlement and self indulgence. Dogs like things that smell like tit though, so maybe it likes how she smells?

Reactions: 2
Yeah, the dog is probably trying to get away from her. Every other person would be engaging with the dog, talking and smiling at it, or blissfully looking at the camera. Niomi isn't thinking about the dog, she is thinking about how she is going to look in the picture. The dog is just a prop. I'm beginning to get these aggressive feelings toward Niomi. She really is a piece of tit.
Exactly right, the dog is just a prop for her, she's always straining into a pose and can never let go and be herself.

I've said it before on here but my dog hates Niomi and always seems to leave the room when I watch her videos. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone so obsessed with her own face she sure tries to hide half of it with that hair draped over, she's always doing the same pose, wonder what that insecurity is about.

Why does she look like that in the pic with the dog ? After all the self care she now looks older than her mom ! What has she done to herself 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can someone post a screen shot of her n dog please?
😁

Reactions: 1
She looks like someone you’d say “looks good for their age” without realizing they’re not 40+.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is this not allowing me to post just the pic without text 😂
I just asked my friend ( who is not on sm and doesn’t know Niomi ) , how old do you think this woman is , he said 40?
Thank you very much 😁
Awkward as fook. Nothing to do with the poor dog-mee mee meeeeeeee.🤪

Reactions: 7
Those dog pictures are even worse than the ones on the previous page. She is not an animal lover. I never saw love with Noodle either. She just loves herself. I don’t know why, but she does.

Reactions: 13
Everything is a prop for a picture. "Please take photo with me and the dog but make more about me, I need to look good."

She looks so boring. Her self obession is nauseating.

Reactions: 11
Why is this not allowing me to post just the pic without text 😂
I just asked my friend ( who is not on sm and doesn’t know Niomi ) , how old do you think this woman is , he said 40?
I insist that part of it is the godawful middle parting. Only 1% of the population can pull it off, she's not one of them. Her head looks oddly egg-like and then with the filter she truly looks like a soccer mom trying to be all "But I'm a Cool Mom".

Oh and @Coldfeet , I was away over the weekend but catching up saw it was your birthday. Happy belated birthday! Hope your pup is doing well too, after the scare.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have friends who worked with him in South Wales and they said the same! 🤭🤭
Haha, to me he seemed so sexless on love island! he seemed so shy and wooden (maybe I shouldn't use the term wooden) but I wouldn't have been shocked if he had been a virgin.

I blame the blonde hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I insist that part of it is the godawful middle parting. Only 1% of the population can pull it off, she's not one of them. Her head looks oddly egg-like and then with the filter she truly looks like a soccer mom trying to be all "But I'm a Cool Mom".

Oh and @Coldfeet , I was away over the weekend but catching up saw it was your birthday. Happy belated birthday! Hope your pup is doing well too, after the scare.
Thank you very much for the good wishes to me and little Cassie.
Everyone here is really kind! 🥰🤗
Cassie just powers on!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It does seem incredible to think that Dimbobs came back from India, broke up with Joeeeey and finally holed up in a Sussex bathroom.

Fast forward to her return to London. After all the deaths from Covid, thousands and thousands of people completely isolated from their loved ones, loss of jobs, countries completely shut down, international borders closed, businesses liquidated, for her NOTHING has changed. Back into running round town, flogging random products and pouting for selfies. She has absolutely no comprehension of how society works or how other people have to live their lives- she's completely missing the empathy chip.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.