Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she broke it off with Joe she would never be this self centered and smug, she's acting as if she has SO much to prove... every day it's Lady Godiva on her horse taking selfies. Like dumbass stay home and drink your lattes there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Cassie is so cute!!! I love seeing sweet little doggy pictures! Her and my little dog would be so cute together, I wish they could hang out and be friends lol.

“egg with a wig” is cracking me up. I used to think she was really pretty, but she lost her looks when she opened her mouth about I’m not an influencer bullshit. LIAR!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ugh, I'd honestly be disappointed if a mental health ambassador chose to go out with her, a girl whose job is selling orthorexia and toxic wellness by making her followers feel as inadequate as possible.
Well if his new business page is anything to go by he believes Self Love is not selfish...seems like him and dims share some of the same values at least. Besides anyone who would go on Love Island is a little bit vapid...

Reactions: 10
I see Anna was at a protest about the football shambles going on, with hundreds of people not wearing masks - well done, not!

For a moment I thought that was a colouring book...
Uk is so lucky to be reopening why going to protest like that without masks and ruin everything. All this "clan"is just to privileged 🙄 we are young and free and rich. Go work for a charity for once!

Niomi using a metaphor for her heartbreak. That's a first? Where the self love and amazing life attitude? Missing the bathroom posing ?

Reactions: 11
Wait is she trying to say that SHE is the one that got away? As in Joey has regrets. Or that Joeeeeey is the one that got away from her?
This is a post from the illustrator of that piece

Make of it what you will :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't want to know about her sex life but I'm assuming it's very beige too
Vanilla would probably still be too exciting to describe it. She probably thinks she is being outrageous when she is not sucking in her stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Anna was at a protest about the football shambles going on, with hundreds of people not wearing masks - well done, not!
Thought this was interesting (outside the whole, going to a protest in a pandemic thing) because Anna must either have an interest in sport or is willing to go along with Joe to make an effort which...is not something Niomi was ever willing to do. Her eyes used to glaze over at any mention of Joe's job, and on some occasions it seemed like she found it funny that was so uninterested in his work and just made no effort at all to understand his interests? Yet she expected him to eat her way and get out of bed at the crack of dawn to indulge in her hobbies (exercising) and somehow the break up came as a big shock 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thought this was interesting (outside the whole, going to a protest in a pandemic thing) because Anna must either have an interest in sport or is willing to go along with Joe to make an effort which...is not something Niomi was ever willing to do. Her eyes used to glaze over at any mention of Joe's job, and on some occasions it seemed like she found it funny that was so uninterested in his work and just made no effort at all to understand his interests? Yet she expected him to eat her way and get out of bed at the crack of dawn to indulge in her hobbies (exercising) and somehow the break up came as a big shock 🤔
She resented his job, didn't she? All that 'working late.' Tbh it's never nice being with a workaholic. You almost need more in common than your average couple so you can both enjoy doing things together away from the offending work.

Also, lol at Anna giving two shits about a football league. Her insta is hardly full of social activism. If I *had* to go to a protest during a pandemic, I'd like to think I'd pick a more worthy cause than "football managers wanting more money, shock and horror."

Reactions: 26
Thought this was interesting (outside the whole, going to a protest in a pandemic thing) because Anna must either have an interest in sport or is willing to go along with Joe to make an effort which...is not something Niomi was ever willing to do.
Very true! Although, and this is just my speculation but I don't think that Anna has that much of an interest in football, she may like it but I don't see her as a hard core fan. I think its more of the cool girl vibe Joe mentions a protest/rally and her response is "yea totally that would wild". Again just my speculation don't y'all come at me becuase I've had an opinion about Anna 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Very true! Although, and this is just my speculation but I don't think that Anna has that much of an interest in football, she may like it but I don't see her as a hard core fan. I think its more of the cool girl vibe Joe mentions a protest/rally and her response is "yea totally that would wild". Again just my speculation don't y'all come at me becuase I've had an opinion about Anna 😄
Yeah I think you're right there's probably an element of that to it as well tbh@!
I get that people take football very seriously (I just don't get it sorry, no offence intended to any football fans!) but given the nature of the other causes that we've had protests about in the last year, it did seem a bit of an overreaction...

Anna at this fuckimg super league protest full of men, not wearing masks, chanting about bloody football. Niomis could only dream of her London jaunts having that covid spreading capacity

Niomi would be right not to go with Joe to that. Havent seen them attend any of the other, more worthy and less rowdy, protests this year. Honestly everything this girl does screams cool girl

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It does seem incredible to think that Dimbobs came back from India, broke up with Joeeeey and finally holed up in a Sussex bathroom.

Fast forward to her return to London. After all the deaths from Covid, thousands and thousands of people completely isolated from their loved ones, loss of jobs, countries completely shut down, international borders closed, businesses liquidated, for her NOTHING has changed. Back into running round town, flogging random products and pouting for selfies. She has absolutely no comprehension of how society works or how other people have to live their lives- she's completely missing the empathy chip.
100% again, it comes back to.... she's not good at her job. Here are some ideas for content she could produce:
- interviewing pals who also feel excited about coming out of lockdown
- understanding why some are scared about it
- interviewing Daisy Mae on what she misses
- a safe travel guide for those venturing out
- how wild it is to go back to normal given everything and how to be mindful and not go from 0 to 60
- volunteering with literally anyone
- who she's been donating to (my guess is no one or else she'd go on about it)

Re: Anna and football my hunch is she went along with/for Joe but my partner has been livid about all this and to be fair, I started caring too. That said, I can't believe people rising up about football, BoJo's comments.... there's plenty of other stuff deserving of that energy. Glad it's settled because I would not have patience for more football talk in the next 2-3 days lol. Sorry for the rant!

When will Nims post a pic of her holding a football and making a faux kissy face at it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Freddie was at the protest so I'm assuming she did. Theres nothing wrong with being passionate about the issue but I have no respect for people protesting about it. Its not a political issue, which is what protests are for, and it looks like toddlers having a tantrum. Its a pandemic, we are slowly coming out of lockdown - let's all shout in each others faces with no masks on. Bet none of these men went to BLM or WR protests

On a separate topic, Joe still have Niomi as his one of his top insta pics. He clearly uses it as has recently posted stories. Its a bit weird to have your ex fiancé on your insta and have a new gf

• Heart
Also, lol at Anna giving two shits about a football league. Her insta is hardly full of social activism. If I *had* to go to a protest during a pandemic, I'd like to think I'd pick a more worthy cause than "football managers wanting more money, shock and horror."
yup. She’s there to be a cool girl. The rest of her insta is bikini pics or photos of her being ‘random’. Nothing on BLM, nothing on Sarah Everard, protests and vigils which happened in her area.

Reactions: 12
yup. She’s there to be a cool girl. The rest of her insta is bikini pics or photos of her being ‘random’. Nothing on BLM, nothing on Sarah Everard, protests and vigils which happened in her area.
totally agree, of all things worthy of protesting during time time football issus are not one of them

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.