Niomi Smart #19 It’s not sustainable but I love it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a separate topic, Joe still have Niomi as his one of his top insta pics. He clearly uses it as has recently posted stories. Its a bit weird to have your ex fiancé on your insta and have a new gf
He did go through a stage were he deleted a bunch of them including the proposal picture. Maybe he is still holding a torch for dims which is why he still has his favourite photo of them up. Probably giving dims a slight bit of hope

Reactions: 4
He did go through a stage were he deleted a bunch of them including the proposal picture. Maybe he is still holding a torch for dims which is why he still has his favourite photo of them up. Probably giving dims a slight bit of hope
I find that there are two groups of people - those that delete everything post break up and those that don't. Joe is probably in the latter but I thought it was a bit weird to selectively delete stuff, and keep some of special moments between a couple? Unless he thinks that he looked good in those!? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_20210421_185019.jpg

What is that outfit?????
The bag?????

She looks like a little girl playing dress up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She resented his job, didn't she? All that 'working late.' Tbh it's never nice being with a workaholic. You almost need more in common than your average couple so you can both enjoy doing things together away from the offending work.

Also, lol at Anna giving two shits about a football league. Her insta is hardly full of social activism. If I *had* to go to a protest during a pandemic, I'd like to think I'd pick a more worthy cause than "football managers wanting more money, shock and horror."
Exactly, she went for Joeyyy. They're still in the sweet honeymoon stage when his interests aren't white noise to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
and looking at those flowers she looks like she is gazing at a baby or a pet....
I cringe for her sometimes... Like that moment when Joey ran away with the pram as Niomi was telling the camera "he's getting some practice".... CRIIIINGE-O-RAMA

• Haha
Yeah was thinking the same. What the hell happened with the outfit? Girl don't mess up with patterns.

Additionally, is she just asking every freaking person to do her a picture? A drink - someone take a photo of me! A dog - a photo; flowers! Photo.

Can she just do one single photo without her being on it ???🙄

there is not a chance in hell that Joe has any feeling left for Niomi. I think he is keeping them up out of respect - she seems like the type to have said something during their break up, i'm sure there was some discussion about their public display in how to handle it online. also since he dumped her so suddenly, it's like his one high road card to leave photos up. deleting them and moving on already could make Niomi feel like she really meant nothing to him (as fed up and over her as he rightfully was with her by the end, I dont think she meant nothing to him their entire time together). I dont think it's necessary for people to delete all remnants of their exes from instagram once they moved on and I actually find that weird and dishonest. instagram is supposed to be a time capsule of your life, all past and memories included, so it makes sense to leave a few of her. and he can't post Anna on there yet until it's been a long time of them together bc he knows it's going to be INSTANT backlash from Niomi stans literally no matter when he posts it. I would live for a post of him and Anna though so I wish he would lol.

Reactions: 12
I cringe for her sometimes... Like that moment when Joey ran away with the pram as Niomi was telling the camera "he's getting some practice".... CRIIIINGE-O-RAMA
Which video is that in ? Can you please post the link to the video

Reactions: 2
THREAD TITLE
#20 ' I'm back on Portobello Road, camera stuck on selfie mode'.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I mean, they were together for a long time, he's entitled to his memories.
I do wonder why anyone would delete any photos though, my thought at the time was that he did it to make it seem like he wasn't freshly single but any interested gal would look up Nims and see photos together anyway. It seemed really weird.
I wonder if maybe the last year or so they were together he felt not like himself (a camera version of himself) and he wanted them gone.

Like maybe he kept up the photos of when he was genuinely happy.

In all her desperation I wouldn’t be surprised if the thought crossed her mind that she should’ve gotten “accidentally” pregnant before he left.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In all her desperation I wouldn’t be surprised if the thought crossed her mind that she should’ve gotten “accidentally” pregnant before he left.
Gf would be in such a different place right now, holding a newborn in a chokehold like that doggy

• Haha
totally agree, of all things worthy of protesting during time time football issus are not one of them
100%
I would never even dream of going to a 'protest' (calling it that seems too generous for it) in these times. There are tons of things that are worth protests, marches etc. This is not one of them. I love football, but that's just super dumb, unsafe and unnecessary.

I vaguely remember Niomi vlogging them at a match once. And, if I am not mistaken, they left early. That's the only time I remember her mentioning it at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.