Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would LOVE a private pool! I thought swimming was a great calorie burner though? Anyway I will admit to being very envious of her family's private pool. Wonder if it's heated?
I assumed they were joking, saying that it DOES burn a ton of calories, but for Niomi nothing is ever enough.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she's more obsessed with looking thin and "toned" now than before because that Anna girl is super thin and toned and seemingly healthy so she thinks she can do it too.
Anna does not look healthy either imo, I'm not going to deny she's pretty and slim but, she looks very weathered, probably from a combo of too much sunbathing, smoking and drinking. She doesn't glow, she looks kinda dull and grey even with the suntan and big smile. I wouldn't be shocked if she skipped a lot of meals in favour of vaping and neat vodka only eating big decant meals when in company (regarding her teeth - composite bonding? Between her, nims and joey it's making me want it myself!!)
Her name is Anna Hernaman.

I have been going through her insta a bit deeper and she’s 31. Looks like her birthday is October 24th ♏ I thought she looked younger than that to be honest! I think her mom is fillapina or something?

edited to change it to 31. She posted her 30th birthday post in 2019. She’s older and I think this may be who joe marrys now then. Da da da damn! I thought if she was younger it wouldn’t last
Why would her age make any difference to him? He's a bit if a tool, but he's tall, has an athletic build and still has good hair and that combined with him appearing to be quiet (probably misread by people as thoughtful) means he generally goes through life unchallenged by his tooly behaviour. He might bang anna all through lockdown, then take up with a 20 year old intern. He may have several annas on the go. Who knows, but i sincerely doubt he's a man who puts anyones needs before his own, anna being 32 and wanting to settle (maybe) will mean sweet fa to him.

Reactions: 27
That's Niomi's natural-ish body btw. Slim but not skeletal. (Found it by accident when looking for pictures of Tanya Burr and knew it might come handy one day)
View attachment 393887
Anyone that’s into the kibbe body type chart, what type do you think Niomi is naturally?
It’s so crazy seeing her new Instagram post with her ribs fully visible when she looks so much happier and healthier here.
She used to have a glow and that’s completely gone now.

Reactions: 5
Why would her age make any difference to him? He's a bit if a tool, but he's tall, has an athletic build and still has good hair and that combined with him appearing to be quiet (probably misread by people as thoughtful) means he generally goes through life unchallenged by his tooly behaviour. He might bang anna all through lockdown, then take up with a 20 year old intern. He may have several annas on the go. Who knows, but i sincerely doubt he's a man who puts anyones needs before his own, anna being 32 and wanting to settle (maybe) will mean sweet fa to him.
I absolutely agree with you about joe having never had any hardship, and was literally born into whatever her wants. Thing is his family is affluent, and I’m guessing traditional. He’s already been ready to pop the question once.. I don’t think he’s looking to mess around. Maybe in the future, but I think he’s shopping for a wife. Anna fits the Bill, he’s into very skinny chicks it seems. She seems like she’s looking for love. Idk I guess we will just see. There aren’t even official.

Reactions: 7
I would LOVE a private pool! I thought swimming was a great calorie burner though? Anyway I will admit to being very envious of her family's private pool. Wonder if it's heated?
Judging from the steam rising by her bikini arse, I think it's héated.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find Joe quite annoying tbh. I can see why others find him attractive, but to me he constantly looks like a deer in headlights.
I don't think he was truly in love with Niomi... it's almost as if he was just stringing her along all those years (of course, just speculation)

From her Instagram it looks like Anna is always traveling around the world (and it appears that she went to both Spain and Greece during the pandemic too👀). She has photos of her travelling with an ex(?) as well, and he looks similar to Joe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I find Joe quite annoying tbh. I can see why others find him attractive, but to me he constantly looks like a deer in headlights.
I don't think he was truly in love with Niomi... it's almost as if he was just stringing her along all those years (of course, just speculation)

From her Instagram it looks like Anna is always traveling around the world (and it appears that she went to both Spain and Greece during the pandemic too👀). She has photos of her travelling with an ex(?) as well, and he looks similar to Joe.
Yep. Trust fund babe Joey likes his girls adventurous, and by that I mean girls who don't work desk jobs & somehow manage to travel a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Anyone that’s into the kibbe body type chart, what type do you think Niomi is naturally?
It’s so crazy seeing her new Instagram post with her ribs fully visible when she looks so much happier and healthier here.
She used to have a glow and that’s completely gone now.
Agreed, she looks healthy. Super slim, but healthy.
Yeah, but she was in love (marcus?) And on holiday (probably a luxury free holiday) with her new mates (gleam couples) now she's heartbroken, publicly humiliated and in the midst of loosing lucrative easy work while stuck at home with her family while her ex is ploughing his way through london socialites.

Don't let him effect you this much girl! Get some therapy, drink some extra protein powder and add a potato to that soup. Then fgs do some volunteer work, food bank / maybe with a local church etc. Helping others will actually help you. It will get better, and always remember better now then a year into marriage 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There is someone I know in real life and I wonder if they read here as they follow Joe and more recently Anna Hernaman on IG 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There is someone I know in real life and I wonder if they read here as they follow Joe and more recently Anna Hernaman on IG 🤔😂
We need a Tattlers’ secret code/phrase, like Tumblr users had back in the day to identify each other in public 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I would argue that Niomi isn't "naturally" thin. She's not like Zoe Sugg.

I think it takes a lot of deficit for her to remain thin, which is why she's so obsessive with it. Zoe doesn't need to get up off the sofa and she's as small as Niomi - Niomi has to do excessive exercise every day and undereat.

Reactions: 25
I would argue that Niomi isn't "naturally" thin. She's not like Zoe Sugg.

I think it takes a lot of deficit for her to remain thin, which is why she's so obsessive with it. Zoe doesn't need to get up off the sofa and she's as small as Niomi - Niomi has to do excessive exercise every day and undereat.
Doesn't zoe under eat and only eat safe foods to avoid possibly vomiting which she has a phobia of? She eats terrible food but stays under 1200 kcals for her total daily intake. She looks malnourished in most pics, sorry for going off niomi and onto zoe.

Reactions: 18
Honestly, having fake friends like Charlotte is the reason niomi still living in her own little fairytale world where she thinks her ribs protruding out of her body is sexy and healthy. She needs real friends and a reality check!

Reactions: 25
I’m sure once Nim’s gets a stress fracture from malnutrition she will think twice about fuelling correctly.

I have friends that are obsessed with running (as in at least 5km every day but they also do ultra’s etc and never take time off). All of them seem to have this assumption that the less you weigh, the faster you will be. Two suffered serious injuries last year including one vegan who had hip fractures and has been told to gain weight to support her bones. Fair enough if Niomi was only doing yoga but if you’re actively putting strain and stress on your body through cardio, please, please fuel your body.

I live for marathon training as it’s my excuse to eat all the food (i usually gain weight during this time:ROFLMAO:). Having recently changed my diet to mostly plant based, it has definitely helped with my speed and recovery but also very conscious to eat as much plant based protein as I can.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Doesn't zoe under eat and only eat safe foods to avoid possibly vomiting which she has a phobia of? She eats terrible food but stays under 1200 kcals for her total daily intake. She looks malnourished in most pics, sorry for going off niomi and onto zoe.
How do you know how many calories she eats though? i would say staying still all day would maybe burn around 1200 calories for her so eating under 1200 calories seems way too little? because she still goes on walks, works a little here and there...

Reactions: 3
Her name is Anna Hernaman.

I have been going through her insta a bit deeper and she’s 31. Looks like her birthday is October 24th ♏ I thought she looked younger than that to be honest! I think her mom is fillapina or something?

edited to change it to 31. She posted her 30th birthday post in 2019. She’s older and I think this may be who joe marrys now then. Da da da damn! I thought if she was younger it wouldn’t last
Just did some snooping.. her mum is Peruvian not Filipino

Reactions: 2
For a minute I thought that guy was Charl Malan a.k.a Dettol Daddy. Can you imagine?!

It's not him, though, it's some guy called Rich.

Reactions: 4
It's a very decent calorie burner (especially if you swim hard and fast) but I don't think it's quite the same as running/the HIIT workouts she likes as much.

It's a very decent calorie burner (especially if you swim hard and fast) but I don't think it's quite the same as running/the HIIT workouts she likes as much.
Yea. Don't think she burnt a lot of calories POSING by the pool. Mind you, the shivering probably used up a few.🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.