Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really have to include a clip of her doing yoga in an advert about nail polish? What does yoga have to do with this? She really is forcing this tit down our throats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I can't believe she thinks of herself as a queen of health she's slowly becoming quite the opposite.

Reactions: 15
Ooh wait I just had another thought. I think she was going for "tropical sunset vibes" with her post, but I bet it was actually at sunrise, so she could get the photos before she'd eaten anything that day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The more I think about that swimsuit post, the more I think that it must not have been entirely her own idea. Like it's a #gifted swimsuit, so I'm assuming the brand had some say in the timing and possibly even the setting for the photos. They look like such poor quality, surely showing them off in a mirror selfie, or posed on her floor or something, would look better than awkwardly posing by the pool, totally uncomfortable because it's freezing outside. Pretty dumb on the brand's part if they encouraged her to stage her own completely miserable photoshoot, but then I could just as easily see it being her choice to take the "you need to post about this product on this day" deadline and being like "I'll just pose by the pool anyway for a tropical #aesthetic"

I'm sure that she was "contractually obligated" to post swimsuit pictures (whether or not she was excited about showing off her new skinny body), but she chose to stage them terribly in terms of actually getting a good-quality photoshoot in.
yeah I agree, agree also posing by a pool in your (your parent's ) house... does that help people want to buy it? Almost none of us can go on holiday abroad this year so..

Reactions: 9
Wow that nail polish ad was awful (even aside from her clubbed nails, which I know she can't help). I'm not sure if it shows up differently on other formats, but on my phone what I assume is supposed to say "Stronger nails in 3 days" gets cut off at the top, so it just says "Nails in 3 days" while she's doing yoga, and the other thing of text is also cut off, but I have no idea what it says besides available in 14 shades. Also as a nail polish enthusiast, I'm offended she's blowing on her nails. You are NOT supposed to do that to dry them faster!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just watched anna’s videos. So fake and cringey but still way more fun and interesting compared to Niomi dumb. Joe has horrible taste in women😂
Also can someone tell me who Dettol daddy is and did he dump niomi too?

Reactions: 12
Just curious, has Dettol liked any of Dimbob's recent pics? He's like, so 2020 guys :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah I agree, agree also posing by a pool in your (your parent's ) house... does that help people want to buy it? Almost none of us can go on holiday abroad this year so..
I usually swim several times a week, so seeing her lovely heated pool just made me want to punch something. Swimming doesn't burn enough calories for Nimbobs, however.

Reactions: 11
Just watched anna’s videos. So fake and cringey but still way more fun and interesting compared to Niomi dumb.
She acts so obnoxious and annoying, made even more evident by her complete disregard for lockdown rules. I think Joe often gets a pass because hes quiet and handsome but he's likely just as much of a dolt as niomi and Anna.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watched anna’s videos. So fake and cringey but still way more fun and interesting compared to Niomi dumb. Joe has horrible taste in women😂
Dettol Daddy is a guy called Charl Malan. We think Nims had a rebound fling with him, not ongoing as he's in South Africa right now and has been for a while.

Reactions: 5
His insta is charlmalan1

Niomi was probably out of her depth with him

Reactions: 2
Isn’t Essie not even vegan?
It's not vegan and also not cruelty free. Can't really use animal derivatives and be vegan!

Also I see she's tagged @Boots, so her following of companies in the new year worked...

Edit: She's commented to say this is their new vegan range..... urgh :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She made it obvious with a recent comment (all I do is exercise and eat healthily) that she thinks anyone making comments is just jealous. There is nothing enviable about her current body, this is not body shaming because it isn’t her ‘natural’ size, she looks unwell and is obviously bringing this on herself. Sadly she has so much time and so little to do that she has become very narcissistic, too much time in her day to sit and think about herself, some volunteering would do her good
That's Niomi's natural-ish body btw. Slim but not skeletal. (Found it by accident when looking for pictures of Tanya Burr and knew it might come handy one day)
CE-mI30XIAEHmie.jpg

Reactions: 21
I usually swim several times a week, so seeing her lovely heated pool just made me want to punch something. Swimming doesn't burn enough calories for Nimbobs, however.
omg same! I would kill someone to go for a swim, my (council run) pool has been closed since the first lockdown 😰

Reactions: 13
As a runner I just wanted to echo what’s been said, that running excuse of hers, indicating that running is somehow making her UNAVOIDABLY lose weight, is absolute BS.

Every single runner on Earth knows as soon as you start upping your miles/kilometres, you need to up your calorie intake too (unless, of course, you are TRYING to lose weight, for which running is very good). Niomi KNOWS this. As someone pointed out, she’s skinnier now than when she was training for the freaking marathon. Her running load will have been MUCH heavier then than it is now, yet, she somehow didn’t lose weight then 🙄 Mind, the calorie count on some of her WIEIADs during marathon training did seem a little on the low side to me, but she was clearly balancing her intake and output, since she didn’t get so skeletal then and managed to run a damn marathon!

This ‘I lose weight when I run, nothing I can do about it, teehee’ thing is RIDICULOUS coming from someone who somehow managed to nourish herself well enough for a marathon.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.