Niomi Smart #16 Why am I hungry I had a banana, and why is Freddie following Anna?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I agree, this is what I find worrying. Like I said in the last thread, that bikini post is like something pro- ana.... I don't think she really is that clueless she has no idea
The cynic in me thinks she is doing it to generate more hate against Joe now she’s seen he might be with Anna to be honest. The timing seems very convenient. ‘My ex dumped me and got with someone else and now I have an ED because of him poor me.’ I thought we were meant to be thinking she’s the happiest she’s ever been and on the right path? If so why the rapid weight loss, it’s hardly the behaviour of someone happy in their life. She needs to get her story straight sharpish.

Reactions: 24
I feel like she's more obsessed with looking thin and "toned" now than before because that Anna girl is super thin and toned and seemingly healthy so she thinks she can do it too.

Reactions: 22
her audience is full of young women who will do anything to look like her. i feel like she thinks that anyone who asks about her weight or shows even a little bit of a concern is a ‘hater’.
She made it obvious with a recent comment (all I do is exercise and eat healthily) that she thinks anyone making comments is just jealous. There is nothing enviable about her current body, this is not body shaming because it isn’t her ‘natural’ size, she looks unwell and is obviously bringing this on herself. Sadly she has so much time and so little to do that she has become very narcissistic, too much time in her day to sit and think about herself, some volunteering would do her good

Reactions: 25
I have a friend who ran - and was actually training for ultrarunning, not just "running as meditation" - on a calorie deficit until she collapsed at work with a heart problem. She's fine now, but is probably going to have to take it easy for the rest of her life and can't "seriously train" for anything ever again. That sure seems like what Niomi is headed for at this rate.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
The cynic in me thinks she is doing it to generate more hate against Joe now she’s seen he might be with Anna to be honest. The timing seems very convenient. ‘My ex dumped me and got with someone else and now I have an ED because of him poor me.’ I thought we were meant to be thinking she’s the happiest she’s ever been and on the right path? If so why the rapid weight loss, it’s hardly the behaviour of someone happy in their life. She needs to get her story straight sharpish.
I would think that... but (and without sounding massively harsh...) is she that intelligent?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would think that... but (and without sounding massively harsh...) is she that intelligent?
I think she knows how to time things so that it makes other people look worse. Didn’t she drop that video about her ‘healing’ with Joe the week that he was seen at the party with Anna. I would say less intelligent and more vindictive. Maybe she is hoping Joe will even reach out seeing she looks so unwell

Reactions: 11
No offense to Anna and this is *purely* speculative (meaning I could be wrong and am not trying to judge!), but from the photos I've seen of her, she looks like someone who stays thin from smoking. I have some family members like that. So honestly Niomi probably couldn't achieve Anna's "look" even if she wanted to lol. Also Niomi is way deep in mental health issues if she's trying to garner sympathy from having an eating disorder... I just wish she would own up to the fact that she wants to just be really skinny.

Reactions: 25
If she's trying to outdo Anna...I have a similar body type to Niomi, no defined waist, big ribs, thin legs, broadish shoulders. I could diet myself to a size zero but I wouldn't have Anna's shape, she's just got a completely different skeleton. When I diet I look like Niomi - still no waist, overly skinny legs, protruding ribs. She's fighting a losing battle there.

Reactions: 31
If she's trying to outdo Anna...I have a similar body type to Niomi, no defined waist, big ribs, thin legs, broadish shoulders. I could diet myself to a size zero but I wouldn't have Anna's shape, she's just got a completely different skeleton. When I diet I look like Niomi - still no waist, overly skinny legs, protruding ribs. She's fighting a losing battle there.
Yep. She should embrace her natural shape, as most people look best when they do so!

Reactions: 13
3C8F03FB-B966-4DA5-8BA4-676BF2882995.jpeg

Lol cool. For most people if we decided to ‘take a break from work’ without telling anyone we would lose our jobs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She made it obvious with a recent comment (all I do is exercise and eat healthily) that she thinks anyone making comments is just jealous. There is nothing enviable about her current body, this is not body shaming because it isn’t her ‘natural’ size, she looks unwell and is obviously bringing this on herself. Sadly she has so much time and so little to do that she has become very narcissistic, too much time in her day to sit and think about herself, some volunteering would do her good
YES! We're not complimenting you girl -- on the contrary, nobody wants your body or your face or everything else you pretend to love about yourself.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 393666
Lol cool. For most people if we decided to ‘take a break from work’ without telling anyone we would lose our jobs 😂
"Little break" -- been 4 or 5 weeks since she disabled comments on her latest video, no? A "little break" from work for me would be a long weekend. 4 or 5 weeks, blimming heck. That's a year's worth of annual leave for us "peasants"!

Reactions: 20
I was wondering why Niomi had been posting the sexy pics in her bra, etc. However, having checked Glameramos Instagram I can now see why.....urgh

Reactions: 4
"Little break" -- been 4 or 5 weeks since she disabled comments on her latest video, no? A "little break" from work for me would be a long weekend. 4 or 5 weeks, blimming heck. That's a year's worth of annual leave for us "peasants"!
also how is it a "break" when she is publishing on insta? Usually whn people "take breaks" it is from SM generally?

Reactions: 8
also how is it a "break" when she is publishing on insta? Usually whn people "take breaks" it is from SM generally?
She probably couldn't get anyone to come film videos for her at her mom's house, or maybe her video editor was on vacation. It seems like she doesn't do anything herself these days.

Reactions: 6
The more I think about that swimsuit post, the more I think that it must not have been entirely her own idea. Like it's a #gifted swimsuit, so I'm assuming the brand had some say in the timing and possibly even the setting for the photos. They look like such poor quality, surely showing them off in a mirror selfie, or posed on her floor or something, would look better than awkwardly posing by the pool, totally uncomfortable because it's freezing outside. Pretty dumb on the brand's part if they encouraged her to stage her own completely miserable photoshoot, but then I could just as easily see it being her choice to take the "you need to post about this product on this day" deadline and being like "I'll just pose by the pool anyway for a tropical #aesthetic"

I'm sure that she was "contractually obligated" to post swimsuit pictures (whether or not she was excited about showing off her new skinny body), but she chose to stage them terribly in terms of actually getting a good-quality photoshoot in.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.