Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Anna liking her pictures and following her and now possibly having Niomi's Joe all for herself is kinda creepy lol, reminds me of that movie, Single White Female which was full of bad hair as well.

4117419.jpg
Single-White-Female-Jennifer-Jason-Leigh-Bridget-Fonda-1992 (2).JPG
Single-White-Female-1992-movie-Jennifer-Jason-Leigh-Bridget-Fonda.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Farringdon

I was feeling stressed, overwhelmed and overworked today but Niomi (who takes pictures of herself in a bikini for a living) telling me to go for a walk in the rain was groundbreaking advice that had never occurred to me, and really helped.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Callan

VIP Member
Niomi comes off as someone whose appearance means more than living an authentic life, and her own bs finally caught up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

palmer

Chatty Member
Did she really have to include a clip of her doing yoga in an advert about nail polish? What does yoga have to do with this? She really is forcing this shit down our throats.

• Haha
  • Sick

Ramster93

Chatty Member
She also always says she'd rather get things naturally. Even birth control, she shunned the pill. She loves getting her vitamins from fresh ingredients, fresh fruit and veg. But, as long as the powder or pill sponsors her, she's happy to advertise it!

What a walking/talking billboard!

• Angry

cosmicodone

Joe has moved on way too fast in my opinion. Fair enough- date and sleep around. But he's met her family and she's going on little outings with his?! I think he's a prick. Niomi must have found out about Anna the minute she turned from 'Joe's a good guy' to 'it's been traumatic'.
I always find this sort of comment hilariously presumptuous, like people have to follow some arbitrary timeline and stop their own life for the feelings of someone they just intentionally disconnected from. when you dump someone, you are FREE. they don't get a say in your life anymore. you get to do what you want, and what is right for you. it's not Niomi's business what he does now, nor how fast he is doing it. it doesnt change that he wanted to dump Niomi. he clearly was over her for a while and it seems this Anna girl runs in the same circle, and it doesn't take long to jump from friend to dating if you've known someone a long time. if he had a friendship with Anna that he could feel was starting to slip into actual feelings and dumped Niomi immediately bc he felt it was edging into emotionally cheating, then he is in the clear. he did the right thing. why should he be penalized for his feelings? if this was a romcom with Anna and Joe as the main characters and Niomi as the controlling loveless relationship in the way, the audience would be cheering away for Anna+Joe. life is short, the pandemic has taught us as much. too short to stay in a shitty relationship and way too short to not be with someone you want to be with bc you dont want to hurt your ex's feelings. plus, the whole lockdown situation very likely messed with his timeline. if he was thinking of dumping her, it is likely he had to wait a while to not be callous. but that doesn't mean his feelings weren't already moving along. plus - it was OBVIOUS there was issues there and Niomi was like purposely ignoring them. if she wasn't so self centered and only thinking of herself, she would have noticed his shift. I have very little sympathy for girls like Niomi who live in their own world and then when they get "blindsided" bc they insisted on living in fantasy land, expect to be victimized. if we can see it in small clips of videos, it was certainly present enough for HER to notice. if Joe didn't leave her for Anna, he would've left her eventually anyway. getting mad at Anna is just redirecting feelings instead of dealing with the feelings. it doesn't change the reality.

We really have no proof of any quasi -cheating on Joe's part. He might have been friends with this Anna and, as can happen when out of his engagement/relationship with Dimbobs, they saw each other in a different light.Who knows??😌
THIS. happens so often in friend groups when suddenly 2 friends are single.

• Heart

triesherbest

Chatty Member
Just chiming in to say it’s so interesting reading everyone’s different perspectives lmao. I’ve liked completely opposing opinions just because they’re so well written

• Heart

sezzyscammer

Chatty Member
the way she keeps sexy poses and showing off her body and the way how Joe has been following very intimate/cringe/sexy accounts, anyone think their breakup has connection with that aspect of their life? why is she is so desperate and on a mission to prove that she is sexy, especially when she is overly thin and looking miserable wearing a bikini on a cold winter day?!
I cannot imagine any of them as sexual people! They are both good looking, young, fit & healthy. Yet none of them exude any kind of spark or vibe of being sexy. Can you imagine what their sex was like? “Good job Joey that’s pahfect” “Let me get on top Niomi I want to see if I can achieve a PB of thrusts before ejaculation”

• Haha
  • Sick

midsummer1

Guys I'm watching Anna's highlights and she's currently standing in a field and saying "look at all of the shwubberyyy" (shrubbery) on repeat in a baby voice and it's genuinely upsetting my peace of mind lmao.

• Haha

luckygem

Guys I feel like a creep but I went back to scroll through her likes and Anna was definitely a Niomi fan at some point 🤣 She even liked Niomi’s post of their engagement. I couldn’t screenshot all the photos that Anna has liked but there are A LOT. Apologies in advance for the Anna likes spam.View attachment 409332
He says Happy Valentine’s day! Let’s get married THERE ❤
1. it’s scary how dramatically things can change in less than a year

2. there’s definitely something off about being an avid follower of someone and then taking up with their long-term boyf/fiancé shortly after they break up...

Ramster93

Chatty Member
"I'm 28 and living at my mom's" -- agreed, that comment tells us what we already know.

She's m i s e r a b l e.

• Haha

PreciousVenus

Surely she must realise that people are not idiots and don't believe she happens to sit sideways on her zoom calls.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
but I think she was also just doing that thing it's become popular to do where EVERYTHING is "self-care" and there's no mindfulness involved whatsoever.
Honestly the best 'self care' Niomi could do right now would be getting therapy for the end of her relationship, her eating problems, why she feels the need to put photos where she looks skeletal on Instagram when that's not how her body looks on video, why she feels the need to suddenly adopt a fake 'sexy' persona, why she's so selfish she hasn't stuck to lockdown rules and shows such scant regard for other people's lives that she went from a tier 4 area to going out for dinner in tier 2 the next day...any other 'self-care' to be frank, I don't even want to hear about it

• Heart
I get all situations are different. But imagine you're in a happy relationship, then your partner turns round and ends it- and you find out he ended it because he met someone new. I understand when it's someone like your brother you'll be understanding to him- but it must've been shitty for his other partner? Don't be in a relationship when you're unhappy. It's selfish to wait until you have someone else lined up 🤷‍♀️
It may not necessarily be having someone lined but rather someone else coming along who makes you realise that you don’t have to settle if you’re not happy? I wouldn’t call that cheating; I see it as more of a wake up call.

And I’m not a huge Joe fan but not breaking up with Niomi during lockdown may have been an act of ‘kindness’ and him avoiding a very difficult situation. He’d have been an absolute arse to break up with her while we were in national lockdown. Imagine having to move back to your parents, or worse, be restricted to living together post-breakup until after restrictions lifted? He may be a guy who hates confrontations and awkward situations. It may have also been the period where he realised this isn’t what he wanted from life but made an attempt to make it work since they were engaged to be married. For all we know, behind closed doors they could have been arguing all through lockdown but only showed us the “perfect life” in her vlogs. His reactions to smoothie bowl weather and her nonchalance when he sprained his ankle running is very telling that not all was right...

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So, who exactly is this dr. Alex? Some kind of celebrity doctor like dr. Mike?
Just looked him up on IG, i think he's good looking for sure, but I have no idea who he is.

That picture of her in her bikini is unfortunate.
He's an A&E doctor who went on Love Island a few years back. Now he does a bit of TV doctor stuff on Lorraine and is really pushing mental health awareness especially after his brothers recent death by suicide, just become a govt ambassador for mental health. Basically he's a pretty decent bloke trying to do some good and can do way better than Dimbobs.