Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Guys I'm watching Anna's highlights and she's currently standing in a field and saying "look at all of the shwubberyyy" (shrubbery) on repeat in a baby voice and it's genuinely upsetting my peace of mind lmao.
I watched her stories a few days ago,the shwubbery one too.She is A LOT.I can imagine a guy being initially dazzled by her beauty and then being irritated AF with after a while.

Reactions: 31

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
I actually can't believe this is the video she uploaded after a month off "work".

A sponsored self-tanning guide in the middle of winter and a pandemic.

She should delete her "I'm not an influencer" video because she's a total joke.

• Haha

mg95

VIP Member
Not that her parents do particularly gruelling work either but do you think her sister is ever like "Where's Niomi?" and they have to be like "Oh she's taking selfies in our bathroom again". Not for work. Not to promote a bath product. Just because.

• Haha

HelloStereo

VIP Member
This is not a meal I’m sorry. A few (notably lower calorie) vegetables in some stock, is that it? If she wants to starve herself I wish she would do it offline. Posting this after all the comments yesterday too...she knows exactly what she’s doing.
My inner nerd coming out here. It looks like the stew that Eowyn gave Aragon in The Two Towers.

...not appetising.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannah Banana

As a runner I just wanted to echo what’s been said, that running excuse of hers, indicating that running is somehow making her UNAVOIDABLY lose weight, is absolute BS.

Every single runner on Earth knows as soon as you start upping your miles/kilometres, you need to up your calorie intake too (unless, of course, you are TRYING to lose weight, for which running is very good). Niomi KNOWS this. As someone pointed out, she’s skinnier now than when she was training for the freaking marathon. Her running load will have been MUCH heavier then than it is now, yet, she somehow didn’t lose weight then 🙄 Mind, the calorie count on some of her WIEIADs during marathon training did seem a little on the low side to me, but she was clearly balancing her intake and output, since she didn’t get so skeletal then and managed to run a damn marathon!

This ‘I lose weight when I run, nothing I can do about it, teehee’ thing is RIDICULOUS coming from someone who somehow managed to nourish herself well enough for a marathon.

Reactions: 30

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Spotted: Niomi congratulating Dr Alex for become Mental Health Ambassador, as appointed by the Prime Minister.

Do we think a romance may be blossoming?

View attachment 417168
I like dr Alex but will severely judge him if he goes there. Although her message is quite formal so makes me think they’re not talking. ALEX IF U READ THIS YOU CAN DO SOOO MUCH BETTER DONT GET LURED IN BY THE BIKINI PICZ😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Joe, Niomi and Anna are all shallow, self-centered people... all the posters here have more guts than they ever will, they are lucky we're even talking about them at all!

• Heart

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Yeah I think arguments and disagreements are normal, everyone is different and no one will have exactly the same opinions. In hindsight i think my ex had some control issues and even after we broke up had been really emotionally manipulative, trying to get me back by constantly messaging me. It’s like he had two sides to his personality. He was so nice when he was in a good mood and we were getting on (painting over the cracks) but when we weren’t he would just say anything he could to make me upset, take away things I was using i.e my phone and hold it in the air so I couldn’t reach it. It’s mad to think I actually thought that was normal at the time even though it upset me. Now i see my friends relationships and be like wow he’s soooo nice and they’re like no...he’s just normal that’s how it should be 😂
Bloody hell what a nasty individual! My brother might have done that when we were 5!! You're well off away from him.

My dad used the silent treatment in our house- could keep it up for months- not kidding.1st time I went to a friend's house and saw their banter-parents to children and back-I was scared for a few minutes , waiting for the payback. Her family showed me a real slice of normality. I seriously thought that the behaviour in OUR house was normal. Silence, in place of healthy discussion, is NEVER normal.

• Sad
  • Wow

Hannah Banana

Oh goodness, Miss Model. She’s so awkward, she’s just so ... AWKWARD. Every pose, her entire demeanour, awkward. Shame, man.

Edit: I’ll never forget the shoot (for jewellery, I think?) she did with Wet Wipe where she had him grasped by the bewildered-looking noggin and looked like she was about to rip his head off, Vampire Diaries style.

• Haha

Farringdon

I feel like there’s potential that IF Anna and wet-wipe ARE dating, he probably wouldn’t want it to get out because it’s relatively soon after he broke off an engagement. But I feel all the posts she’s doing where he is in the background is potentially her subtlety letting people know.

• Haha
Joe has moved on way too fast in my opinion. Fair enough- date and sleep around. But he's met her family and she's going on little outings with his?! I think he's a prick. Niomi must have found out about Anna the minute she turned from 'Joe's a good guy' to 'it's been traumatic'.
yeah, the post on Insta that people mentioned a bit earlier (in which its possibly Joe that's been cropped out) is for Anna's birthday, which, if it is him, means that he spent her birthday with her family. which sounds a bit more than a rebound to me. the timing of that also coincides with the video Niomi put up in which towards the end she was massaging her face with that crystal saying she's fine, totally over it and really happy in that really weird, detached, nonchalant manner that was just so fake.
man, if I were in her place, I'd be a mess. and I also feel that she's trying to be more 'Anna' which is just so sad. Anna seems to be literally everything Niomi is not. and I mean that as a fact, not as a diss.
she'd have more people empathising with her and trying to help her if her attitude wasn't so arrogant and smug. she's just digging herself a huge hole at this point.

imsorryabtthisacct

I find Joe quite annoying tbh. I can see why others find him attractive, but to me he constantly looks like a deer in headlights.
I don't think he was truly in love with Niomi... it's almost as if he was just stringing her along all those years (of course, just speculation)

From her Instagram it looks like Anna is always traveling around the world (and it appears that she went to both Spain and Greece during the pandemic too👀). She has photos of her travelling with an ex(?) as well, and he looks similar to Joe.
Yep. Trust fund babe Joey likes his girls adventurous, and by that I mean girls who don't work desk jobs & somehow manage to travel a lot.

• Haha

Hannah Banana

There is someone I know in real life and I wonder if they read here as they follow Joe and more recently Anna Hernaman on IG 🤔😂
We need a Tattlers’ secret code/phrase, like Tumblr users had back in the day to identify each other in public 😬

• Haha

palmer

Chatty Member
I meant arguments in the sense of any disagreement. Like when people claim that they've never even wanted something different for dinner. Totally not worth fighting over, but usually people aren't literally thinking the same thoughts all the time. My current SO and I never "snap at each other" but sometimes have different ideas on things. I totally agree that differences of opinion aren't bad, but what I was talking about was the relationships where people claim to never even have differences of opinion - I don't think that honestly happens. Niomi strikes me as the type who was always claiming that she and Joe never even differed on the most minor thing.
Exactly. Remember how she was always saying “we love this,” “we love that,” “we want to do this,” “we want to do that.” It was always we; she never referred to him as an individual separate from her. She wanted people to think that they had the same views on everything, had the same hobbies, same aspirations, were interested in the same things—basically that they never disagreed on anything, not just that they never fought. My partner and I have been together for 4 years. We share the same values and principles regarding most things (important things), but we still disagree about certain topics. In 4 years we’ve never had any huge fights, as in the kinds where you say things you might regret or the kinds where furniture gets thrown around. However we’ve most definitely had arguments and disagreements. While we do tend to talk them through maturely and calmly, it doesn't mean they don't happen. Niomi wanted all of us to think she and Joe were such soulmates that they never even had trivial arguments about anything.

Last edited:
  • Heart

earlgrey

VIP Member
Do you think Joe was lying through his teeth when he said things like "these tacos are somehow better with lettuce leaves instead of taco shells" and "I don't miss the meat in this lasange" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart