Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

palmer

Chatty Member
yeah I cannot imagine her accepting therapy, remember when she said they never argued? I don't see how that is even possible in a long term relationship
Yep... Imagine saying all of this only a few weeks before getting dumped lol. Pure delusion.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

PeachyJam

Anna is incredibly cringe, watching those videos of her and her family trying to go viral at Christmas singing to a song made my skin crawl. You wouldn't believe she was 31! Her and her sister are trying everything to be relevant and influencers, her jobs so far have been influencer related and she can't even round up more than 4k followers. I have more than that and I'm a complete nobody. One thing I did notice is that her job right now is head of talent at an Influencer company, I wonder if that's where her and Joe could of met? Maybe Naomi had a deal with them? Just throwing ideas out there lol

• Haha

earlgrey

VIP Member
I mean do you remember one of her birthday vlogs in their early relationship. They had a fancy hotel room, and Niomi was gushing that they'd had the best, most magical morning ever... of a yoga class and practising crabs outside.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
You know Niomi is being boring when we’re back at the exact same Joe vs Niomi discussion we had at length in August 😂 quick Dimbobs post a bikini picture or say something dumb! Give the people what they want!

• Haha
  • Heart

leiadeler

Long time lurker, I only made this account now to post this 😂 I’m not sure if this has been mentioned but I was scrolling through Niomi’s photos and look who I found liking posts of her and Joe, *cough* *cough* Anna Hernaman. I’m guessing Anna only unfollowed Niomi once she started seeing Joe.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

missmina

VIP Member
Did she delete her how I fixed my teeth video, or private it? Is there any way to watch it? I'm looking into it myself (post-covid obv) and genuinely interested to watch it, annoying it's gone.

She's a fantastic ad for invisalign, she looks like a totally different person.
Soon she's gonna start saying "Just eat healthily, brush and floss and you'll have teeth like mine"

• Haha

Habsy123

I always secretly hoped to have a go at dreamy Joe. I’ve seen him a few times out and about as I live near Fulham and he is GORGEOUS. Luckily I have never followed dimbobs or liked her pictures. Mind you, I’d better unfollow Joe and unlike his pics now. If Anna can do it...

😂😂😂

Edit: I am taking the piss as I am in a relationship, although he is quite dreamy (but very dull according to Nimbobs videos)

Anna being a follower of Nimbobs and liking her pics (of her and Joe) is shady AF, I bet dim Joe hasn’t even noticed either.

• Haha

Moreactionplease

Is Charlotte looking at the same photo as us???
She’s so fake for doing this. In general I don’t understand their friendship, it doesn’t look genuine at all. Every time she posts those ohh you go girl ❤💪🏻😩🥰🔥 comments i think of them as middle school friends who are stuck wishing each other ‘happy birthday’ because they’ve been doing this for years but have nothing in common anymore :/

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Usually the influencer is the main earner, sometimes even employing them so i feel it changes how they see their gf/wife, even subconsciously. Maybe they even really like it after a few months?! My ex went vegetarian (not vegan, too hard for him apparently) for me. Not sure if he went back to omivore eating. I never asked him to, but i though it was very sweet, and a big gesture at the time.
Yeah I feel that's especially the case with inthefrow, her relationship dynamic seems very weird! I think if you know someone is veggie/vegan when you get together then there's a reasonable expectation they aren't going to want meat and such in the fridge or kitchen, so you either like it, lump it, or leave. For a lot of influencer partners it probably just ends up being easier to eat the same vegan meal as well rather than keep making two dinners etc.

And I’m not a huge Joe fan but not breaking up with Niomi during lockdown may have been an act of ‘kindness’ and him avoiding a very difficult situation. He’d have been an absolute arse to break up with her while we were in national lockdown. Imagine having to move back to your parents, or worse, be restricted to living together post-breakup until after restrictions lifted?
I've been very lenient with Joe and I agree with this entirely, if he had dumped her while she was locked down with him in his parents' property I would think that was extremely callous. Unfortunately he had no choice about that and had he done this there would be swarms of people (me included) criticising him for it. Dumpers can never win though, it's always 'you waited too long and strung them along' or 'you did it too soon, why didn't you try harder to fix things?' People forget that most of the time people just want happiness, if he's found it with someone else then great. Obviously it's a shame for Niomi but not even an engagement ring is a guarantee that someone will want to be with you forever. In fact, I think she had a misguided sense of safety about this relationship and that clouded her ability to see any relationship problems that most of us have said are really obvious in her videos now. People get divorced after 20 years of marriage, these things could happen to us all at any time - that's just the reality of it sadly.

ETA there was definitely evidence of arguing in the video where she asked Charlotte to be her bridesmaid...you could cut the tension with a knife even through the screen. And that's just one occasion where she's let it slip in and obviously didn't notice it when editing the video, I mean the woman is clearly totally oblivious to problems in her pahhhhfect life.

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
One thing I did notice is that her job right now is head of talent at an Influencer company, I wonder if that's where her and Joe could of met? Maybe Naomi had a deal with them? Just throwing ideas out there lol
Anna: Joe...so I noticed you have loads of followers but you hardly ever post. How does that work?

Joe: [empty but very hot stare] um

Anna: fascinating! Teach me your ways! We need new strategies for building audiences

Joe: I don't think you want this audience

• Haha
Reactions: 31

pinkrubberdaisy

She comes across as rather ungrateful for what she does have. Focussing too much on the future rather than enjoying the present moment, which is probably the real source of her unhappiness. She's too in her mind. All the self-love, validation from photo likes, yoga and journaling won't do anything until she appreciates where she's at. Her judgemental comment on living with her parents at 28 demonstrates this best. Although frustrating, it won't be forever and many people have lost their parents recently. Lost their homes, incomes and whatever else too. Haven't seen or hugged their families in almost a year. She's incredibly lucky to not only have her family, but to be gifted this time with them. Time she may not get again. Enjoy it! Jodie Comer chooses to live with her family at the same age as it's her happy place. Many people do for various reasons. I hope Niomi chooses to use the rest of lockdown to make memories with them rather than wishing away the time and listing all the things she would rather be doing.

• Heart

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Has this Anna girl formed some kind of throple with the Woodward’s? A Vampire Diaries-esque Katharine/Salvatore Brothers relationship? Mad respect if so Anna.

• Haha

PreciousVenus

If she's trying to outdo Anna...I have a similar body type to Niomi, no defined waist, big ribs, thin legs, broadish shoulders. I could diet myself to a size zero but I wouldn't have Anna's shape, she's just got a completely different skeleton. When I diet I look like Niomi - still no waist, overly skinny legs, protruding ribs. She's fighting a losing battle there.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
If we're going on what @kittymeowlondon has witnessed, then Joe and Anna have been spotted acting all coupled-up, arms around each other etc. I'm presuming Kitty knows what Joe looks like and hasn't gotten him mixed up with Freddie (they don't look all that alike IMO (Joe is way cuter), but possibly have the same build, hairstyle etc). Kitty has also said that Joe has moved into a new place and has new housemates. Now, that has never made sense to me since we know Joe owns the flat Freddie lives in. He also seems to get along well with his brother - so why would he move out? My theory is that he hasn't technically moved out, but rather he's spending so much time at Anna's that it could look like he has, in fact, moved in with her. Technically, though, he still lives at his own place, hence Anna's 'Sunday' post and the fact that it looked like she was wearing pyjamas. As for them hopping around between flats - we know that lockdowns etc. mean nothing to these people!

I also think it's possible that Joe and Anna have known each other for a while - they move in the same circles etc. They haven't necessarily just met and started dating all in the last six months. Also possible: he actually has moved in with her (although that doesn't explain Anna in PJ's at Freddie's place. Hmm...)

Alternate theory: Anna is, in fact, banging both brothers. I don't call them our funtime trio for nothing!

Last edited:
  • Haha

whatsever you

VIP Member
Joe has moved on way too fast in my opinion. Fair enough- date and sleep around. But he's met her family and she's going on little outings with his?! I think he's a prick. Niomi must have found out about Anna the minute she turned from 'Joe's a good guy' to 'it's been traumatic'.

SpanishPink

Joe has moved on way too fast in my opinion. Fair enough- date and sleep around. But he's met her family and she's going on little outings with his?! I think he's a prick. Niomi must have found out about Anna the minute she turned from 'Joe's a good guy' to 'it's been traumatic'.
I don't know really. My brother had been in a relationship for 6 years when he broke up with his partner. He had been miserable with her for around one year when it happened but never really told anyone.
He got out of the relationship after meeting the woman who is now his wife of 10 years and the mother to his child. He was definitely not looking to sleep around and he's far from a prick. The relationship had just run its course.

• Heart