Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmina

VIP Member
Regardless of Niomis behaviour (I think think is an absolute moron for how she's been behaving), I actually admired her courage with the move to India. She literally upped and went and supported her fiance with an amazing opportunity for his career. She moved to a whole other country and fully embraced the culture and threw herself in at the deep end which I think takes balls - especially as Joe was working very long days and not with her much. So i did actually feel sorry for her when things ended because it seemed like it would have been such a kick in the teeth to her. Joe may or may not have moved on already, if he has then fair enough. I was in a new relationship 5 months after my ex and I broke up and we were together 7 years. I'm still with the "new" boyfriend 2 and a half years on, living together with a baby on the way. Not everyone needs a period of doing nothing after a relationship ends before starting a new one.
Nah she didn't embrace the culture really - she would only hang out with other rich British expats at fancy restaurants :/ They had most of the stuff organised by Joe's job too. So I wouldn't call her brave for that. It would be brave if they moved by themselves, having to secure a job and really getting to know the culture rather than hanging out in their luxurious apartment most of the time and if things go wrong, they have their apartments/homes in UK and tons of family money to fall back on.

Reactions: 35

Ramster93

Chatty Member
Bimbobs is so freaking embarrassing. That entire video is ridiculous.

She's definitely self-obsessed -- but self love? Nope.

She literally goes on and on about a £100+ tanning range in winter during a pandemic when people have lost their jobs and aren't supposed to be seeing people, etc. etc.

So out of place. Why is she wearing a halter top in winter? Or bikini bottoms? It's ridiculous. She is an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

coriander

VIP Member
I have a feeling this Dr.Alex guy is desperate to get her attention, hence the puddle photo and caption
I hope not for his sake. Imagine trying to sleep in on a weekend after a week of nights, to then be dragged up at 8am to make a shepherd's pie and run 10k with only soup for lunch because well, it ain't toast weather, bitch.

ABORT ALEX, ABORT!

• Haha

Pixxi

wow i feel good about myself now, thanks Niomi. ‘Who’d have thought i’d be 28 and living with my mum...’ Well i’m 30 in a month, moved back in with my parents after my relationship ended in June, don’t have enough money to buy a flat on my own and won’t for years. I know everyone’s at different stages and honestly even though it’s not ideal I don’t mind and know i’m fortunate to have parents I can live with. But when someone says something like that it makes you think you’re life isn’t going how it should be!
I feel the same way about that. I turn 40 at the end of the year and I’m still at home due to mental health reasons for which I finally got help for last year after a breakdown at the end of 2019. In the middle of 2020 I felt I’d made so much progress and was in the best mental space I’ve ever been in and started to feel that I had a future, but then I was made redundant and now any plans I may have been forming have came crashing down.

I realise I’m in a lucky position that I don’t have to worry about keeping a roof over my head on my own, but it does feel as if there’s a stigma around it. I understand that everyone has a right to feel about their situation the way they do, but when I hear ‘ugh, I had to move back in with my mum’ I bristle at it. I get what she’s saying about missing her old routines, but I’m sure a lot of people out there in dire straits would love to be in her position right now.

Anyway, that’s my rant for the day.

• Heart

sarah17020661

I’m watching her old travel highlights and I can’t help but get the “uncultured, loud Brit abroad vibe” from her. Just me?

• Haha

palmer

Chatty Member
I'm not watching one second of her stupidass tanning advertorial--I can't believe she has the audacity to post such half-assed, unauthentic sponsored content after 5 weeks away. She didn't even try to insert it within a longer vlog or anything--she's literally doing the bare minimum, just posting the plain advert. But I did click (and immediately paused) just to have a look at the comments. Still a lot of negative comments. She needs to wake up. People are starting to see her true colors.

I am also glad to see that she's finally read the ASA's emails--"ad" mention both in the title and thumbnail, which is how it's supposed to be! Now I'll be watching out to see how long this lasts. No doubt she'll go back to her shady ways once she feels she's no longer on the ASA's watch.

Attachments

• Heart

whatsever you

VIP Member
I don't know really. My brother had been in a relationship for 6 years when he broke up with his partner. He had been miserable with her for around one year when it happened but never really told anyone.
He got out of the relationship after meeting the woman who is now his wife of 10 years and the mother to his child. He was definitely not looking to sleep around and he's far from a prick. The relationship had just run its course.
But if you're not happy with your partner - end it. It's not fair on either of you- if you're unhappy or to be dragging someone along. If he was so unhappy with Niomi he should've ended it- whether in lockdown or not. If you're meeting someone when you're currently in a relationship then you're obviously emotionally available- and to some that's cheating.
I'm no fan of Niomi- but this must be heartbreaking. It's easy to side with Joe because Niomi acts like a bit of a twat, but if it's true that Joe was becoming intense with Anna in October- then definitely sounds like he was talking to her before things ended for good with Niomi.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Yep... Imagine saying all of this only a few weeks before getting dumped lol. Pure delusion.
'I've never resonated with being a Gemini' she is posting stuff about Geminis regularly now lol? Wasn't there a story about it...yesterday?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

palmer

Chatty Member
View attachment 409059

Don't get the point of her throwback post. Also why are these people always so dramatic about really normal things? Coffee was spilt, problem solved by keeping the coat on. 'Grace and aplomb'....fuck me she can't be serious? :ROFLMAO: Dimbobs is surrounded by idiots, next time she gets shat on by a bird or suddenly gets her period at an event her friends will be asking for an OBE.
I'm actually cracking up 🤣🤣 "Grace and aplomb" for a coffee stain? The level of self-importance these people have. Niomi's attempts at 'relatability' always fall extremely flat because you can just tell she's not actually trying to show vulnerability or admit weakness. She's trying to do the opposite which is elevate herself and make herself seem even more flawless. You'll never hear her share an anecdote about a moment she actually did just mess something up, lose control, or genuinely find herself at a loss for how to approach an unexpected situation. It's always: "something bad happened to me / someone did something bad to me, but I handled it ahh-bsolutely pahhh-fectly because I'm pahhh-fect, and look, I even looked like a Gossip Girl character through it all!" The humblebragging is too real with this girl. Any excuse to namedrop, e.g. "New York fashion week," "Ralph Lauren FW presentation." Give me a break.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Hannah Banana

Is Charlotte looking at the same photo as us???
They’re so passive aggressive, the both of them. Charlotte clearly posted this, specifically mentioning ‘strong’ and ‘healthy’, AFTER her initial comment, as a f*** you to all the commenters that are GENUINELY CONCERNED about Niomi (and her bad influence on her followers).

openbook1

VIP Member
There is someone I know in real life and I wonder if they read here as they follow Joe and more recently Anna Hernaman on IG 🤔😂

• Haha

whatsever you

VIP Member
I disagree. Meeting someone new doesn't mean you're a cheater. My brother wasn't. You just can't choose when it's happening.
I get all situations are different. But imagine you're in a happy relationship, then your partner turns round and ends it- and you find out he ended it because he met someone new. I understand when it's someone like your brother you'll be understanding to him- but it must've been shitty for his other partner? Don't be in a relationship when you're unhappy. It's selfish to wait until you have someone else lined up 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

palmer

Chatty Member
I'm honestly dumbfounded as to how much of a sell-out she is proving to be. She really needs to delete the "Not an influencer" video at this point because it's a total joke. I wish I had kept track of all the ADs she's done this month (not just on her grid and youtube, but also on stories) because it seems to me like it's been more than ever before. Maybe I'll actually count how many she does in February. I really don't understand what's going through her mind?? Considering every sponsorship must be between 10K-25K she is making fucking bank right now, but it's definitely at the expense of her image! She seems to have given up on the long-term strategy and is just doing whatever it takes to make as much as money as she can in the short-term. Maybe she really is planning to drop 'influencing' once the pandemic is behind us, and just focus on yoga teaching or whatever else.

Niomi has always had thick hair and a lot of it--it's pure genetics. She's said it herself many times over the years, and it's just plain obvious if you've followed her for long enough as her hair has just always looked this way and her mom obviously has a similar type. So for her to post this kind of ad is just plain disingenuous as it is (even if she had used the vitamins for, say, 8 months, it would still be deceitful to claim that her hair condition was due to them when she knows full well it's just genetics), but to then admit she's actually only used the product for TWO weeks makes this AD another level of dishonest!!! She really thinks her followers are fools, doesn't she? I can't believe she has the audacity to call it her "hair secret" when admittedly she's only used them for 2 weeks (and god knows if that's even true! She might have not used them at all). It's obvious the two pictures are not comparable: on the 'before' one her hair is like straight-out-of-bed, unbrushed, unstyled, whereas on the 'after' picture it's clearly freshly washed and styled! And let's be clear: NO product in the world would have any kind of impact after only two weeks of use. These types of vitamins in general are pretty useless anyway. This ad, along with the tanning ad and the rest of the content she's been flogging these past couple of months, just shows she has zero respect for her followers at this point.

And look at her doing the SAME sideways pose again! She is a caricature of herself.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Anyone that’s into the kibbe body type chart, what type do you think Niomi is naturally?
It’s so crazy seeing her new Instagram post with her ribs fully visible when she looks so much happier and healthier here.
She used to have a glow and that’s completely gone now.
Agreed, she looks healthy. Super slim, but healthy.
Yeah, but she was in love (marcus?) And on holiday (probably a luxury free holiday) with her new mates (gleam couples) now she's heartbroken, publicly humiliated and in the midst of loosing lucrative easy work while stuck at home with her family while her ex is ploughing his way through london socialites.

Don't let him effect you this much girl! Get some therapy, drink some extra protein powder and add a potato to that soup. Then fgs do some volunteer work, food bank / maybe with a local church etc. Helping others will actually help you. It will get better, and always remember better now then a year into marriage 🧡

• Heart

LucilleBluth

I am totally the same, I have had only 2 serious relationships and am mid 30s, I am always single :rolleyes: from people I know who go from one relationship to another like this usually they are just willing to settle imo
Same, girl. And yeah the settling bit is probably true. Sadly, I am either fully in love with someone or the idea of touching them makes me gag. There is no in between.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32