Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol I agree! His instagram gives me weird vibes! Joe on the other hand seems so 😍🤩
yeh I agree too, he is the epitome of someone who would clap for the NHS and post about them on insta yet vote tory

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awkward....based on that cadence there’s no way she did 10km in 45 mins unless she has longer legs than Emily Canham claims to have. I think someone’s gps might be a liiiittle off...

View attachment 384428
This is exactly what I meant the other week about how she has to make everything look effortless. Set a goal, fast forward to reaching the goal. How has she reduced her time, why not do a video about that? She's so irritating.
FWIW I have no idea what cadence is so idk if she's making it up but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A 40 minute 10k is NOT 'normal'. My husband is a club runner who gets into the top 20 of most amateur running events and his pb is 38 minutes.

Reactions: 16
In true Niomi nature she must tell us she has finished her New Years resolution before January ends. What can I say she's simply PHAAFECT.
Exactly. Which brings me back to her post from a few days ago about her "New Year's intentions." I've seen maybe 5 influencers post the same nonsensical spiel around New Year's about how resolutions are "too much pressure" and a source of guilt if you don't live up to them, so they've decided to just call it "intentions," "goals," "manifestations," or whatever else. Now I'm sorry to break it to you, but "resolutions" and "intentions" are just words: it changes absolutely nothing what you call them.
I don't know what she's on about regarding resolutions being "too focused on the negatives, such as cutting the ‘bad’ things out of your life" -- I swear some of the most common resolutions are things like working out more, reading more books, learning something new, etc., so the opposite of cutting things out? If anything the only things I can think of that people would aspire to cut out as part of their resolutions are things like "quitting smoking" but that's hardly a negative thing to be discouraged!
Regardless, I don't see how "manifesting" where you'd like yourself or your business to be in the next year is going to protect you from disappointment any more than setting resolutions? I'm just echoing back to my previous post about her meaningless rants--she's doing the exact same thing here. Going on and on about something, throwing a bunch of buzzwords together (resolutions, intentions, pressure, disappointment), but when you really have a look it just doesn't make much logical sense. And she thinks she's so inspirational for it.
Finally, I don't know if it's just me but I can honestly say that I have never felt "disappointment," let alone "unhappiness," over failing to meet New Year's resolutions. Usually they are just silly things that don't really matter. Granted I never actually sat down and formally wrote down any resolutions either; to me it's more a thing you think about for 2 minutes once in January when your friend jokingly asks "so what are your resolutions this year?" I've never thought of it as anything too serious. I swear influencers just create problems out of nothing sometimes. They make it out like the whole world is against them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Ugh god again with the manifesting? Thanks, I hate it.
Also, how she's grown as a person? Honestly I feel very strongly like she's going backwards rapidly. Evidenced by her inability to see that as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is exactly what I meant the other week about how she has to make everything look effortless. Set a goal, fast forward to reaching the goal. How has she reduced her time, why not do a video about that? She's so irritating.
I was thinking of your words when I saw her post about her running PR - you are so spot on! 10km in 45 mins is a really good time, but Niomi makes it seem like she's just a casual runner who just happens to knock out these great stats. In fact, she's making it seem like she primarily just does yoga at the moment and runs maybe once a week, if that. She should really do a running update video where she outlines how she achieves these goals and is honest about the effort that they take.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cadance is basically how many times your feet touch the ground every minute. A high cadance means you are turning over quickly so for that pace you’d expect 180+. A slower cadance in the 160s assumes you are overstriding or taking massive leaps. To be fair, I can see her leaping when she runs 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
4 million followers and counting lol where??
They added users from IG and YT without thinking about duplication which is just falsely boosting her numbers 😂 It’s really pissing me off because I work in digital marketing and see this rookie mistake all the time! If they are trying to make her relevant they have to think a bit harder, she’s constantly loosing followers everywhere and anyone can see this on social blade

Reactions: 15
Sorry to double post, but since someone brought Freddie up, am I the only who finds him irritating? He reminds me annoyingly of a certain type of posh-but-pretends-not-to-be lad who thinks he’s much funnier than he is and is actually a bit of an hole. Obviously, I don’t know him, he just seems that type. Only me? ☺
He reminds me of Jay K from Jamiroquai looks wise...
I do kinda get those vibes from him too though

Reactions: 3
Sorry to double post, but since someone brought Freddie up, am I the only who finds him irritating? He reminds me annoyingly of a certain type of posh-but-pretends-not-to-be lad who thinks he’s much funnier than he is and is actually a bit of an hole. Obviously, I don’t know him, he just seems that type. Only me? ☺
I can't quite decide, I think he tries a lot to appear much more intelligent/cultured than he is while in fact just coming across as pretentious (his massive insta post talking about twin peaks was a bit cringe to me considering it was 2020 and he didn't really say anything despite it being quite a long post, like he just wanted people to know he likes twin peaks bc he's soooo clever), sometimes it can be quite funny when he's self-aware about it but it kind of bothers me in this thread when people make comments that Niomi can't keep up with the Woodward's big ol' brains just because they like some films that require a small amount of thought after watching.

it kind of bothers me in this thread when people make comments that Niomi can't keep up with the Woodward's big ol' brains just because they like some films that require a small amount of thought after watching.
yes!! thank you. niomi is dim but just because the woodwards watch twin peaks and woody allen (🤢) movies it doesn't signify some higher deeper level of intelligence. nor does playing chess (I imagine they maybe watched queen's gambit beforehand 😂 )... there's a lot of dim people out there who consume media because they're told what's good or prestigious etc... we've also seen joe flouting lockdown rules as well. the whole lot of them aren't the brightest bulbs. I think the main difference is actually that niomi is just more narcissistic than them and either talks about herself all the time, or when she does consume media she has to make it about her (ie posting about colin firth on IG with "do guys actually do this?" or saying she had a dream paul mescal was her boyfriend after watching normal people)

Reactions: 14
1610729621658.png

It is sooooooooooooooooo funny that she likes to mix everything up, right? I am laughing so hard right now. NOT
And also, she is surely talking about pre-India Niomi? Last time she mentioned boxing on IG in june 2019, and also hasn't been running much due to hip problems, no? :oops:
1610729916135.png

• Haha
Someone please tell me what is "fierce" or "inspirational" about a white, conventionally attractive woman who grew up rich in £1M mansion in the English countryside, was privately educated but achieved mediocre to low results at school, was handed a social media career on a silver plate by her high school sweetheart (whom had done the initial work of making himself known on the internet), now makes hundreds of thousands of pounds every year by selling her audience mops and gimmicky skincare, gets gifted free goods/services/trips on a daily basis, and whose idea of stressful/hard work is something that requires 45 minutes spent on her computer?
this is so depressing 😭😂 She’s had every single damn thing handed to her on a silver platter. But then, it does explain a lot about why she is the way she is. Guess privilege comes at a price... She can’t just be ‘gifted’ class, intelligence, empathy, dignity, thoughtfulness, wit, self-awareness, mental strength, an idea of what hard work really means.

• Heart
Pilates would be such an easy exercise for her to do in lockdown. I know she does reformer, but if she liked it then there are so many online videos of other styles. But she only likes doing the most expensive pilates classes and one on one boxing workouts, she couldn't slum it at home like a regular person.

Reactions: 7
She really has a lot of free time on her hands to type all that crap lol.. also the whole post sounded like an AD for stationary.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
when she said she wanted a sandwich, and then got one and was like "omg I manifested this".............. no words

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.