Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the background of that photo? I don't recognize it from her apartment or mom's house...

Also, did we ever find out if she passed the yoga teacher training course??
Oh yes she did. Unleash the hounds of yoga!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that because they smell of cheese?🧀🧀
Because Niomi's so special and unique and animals adore her, and not because Noodle's waiting for crumbs to drop like any other dog.

Seeing Niomi with the dog is weird. She prances on her country walks and poses with it, but I can't imagine her picking up that dog's poop or throwing a ball, she just doesn't give me nurturing vibes. I can't imagine her taking care of an animal or child, even Daisy Mae, she's just so incredibly selfish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Because Niomi's so special and unique and animals adore her, and not because Noodle's waiting for crumbs to drop like any other dog.

Seeing Niomi with the dog is weird. She prances on her country walks and poses with it, but I can't imagine her picking up that dog's poop or throwing a ball, she just doesn't give me nurturing vibes. I can't imagine her taking care of an animal or child, even Daisy Mae, she's just so incredibly selfish.
She grew up as an only child so i think withoit a dog so she's learning as she goes. I do think she loves daisy may but she's never been around her 24/7 for long stretches and niomi herself is incredibly uptight, she hardly ever seems to really let hetself 'go' always worried about seeming prim, proper and perfectm like a mary poppins of wellness.

I hope noodle helps her loosen up, dogs are great at that. He can probably read that shes too buttoned up and raw from being unfiancéed. Dog poo, well no one loves that.

She's still got a looooooong way to go. Her thirst trap instas with the oh so wise quotes are 🤮 clearly looking for compliments on her hawtness because joe left her. He didn't leave her over her looks ffs though maybe he never really told her why and all she can think if is how she looks?

i don't get why gleam hasn't encouraged any of them to do some charity pr? Are they sleeping over there?

Reactions: 7
Niomi should change her last name to Selfish, because Smart really doesn't fit her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I know this isn’t Joe’s thread but I just love these two
I'd pay good money to see Niomi play a game of chess. No shade to beginners, I just feel like she'd be too obsessed with looking tiny and pretty to turn on a single brain cell. I can already hear her giggling after a blunder in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ge
I'd pay good money to see Niomi play a game of chess. No shade to beginners, I just feel like she'd be too obsessed with looking tiny and pretty to turn on a single brain cell. I can already hear her giggling after a blunder in my head.
Even worse, maybe she's trally good but too concerned with making the 'boys' look good and fluffling games deliberately.

"Men need to win, don't show him up, let him look like the intelligent one" echoing around in her head as she adjusts herself to make her jaw look defined and, her shoulders small, dainty and narrow.

Grand master smart?

Reactions: 3
Haha she's too simple to grasp chess. She can flog mops though!
Joe must have been bored out of his mind with her in lockdown, I mean what did they even talk about apart from wedding planning and smoothie bowel weather. Freddie is probably much better company.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"Men need to win, don't show him up, let him look like the intelligent one" echoing around in her head as she adjusts herself to make her jaw look defined and, her shoulders small, dainty and narrow.
i could see grandma Terrina giving her that kind of ‘advice’

Reactions: 12
Haha she's too simple to grasp chess. She can flog mops though!
Joe must have been bored out of his mind with her in lockdown, I mean what did they even talk about apart from wedding planning and smoothie bowel weather. Freddie is probably much better company.
I don't know if it was a typo or some sass, but I laughed out loud, @coriander. And with Nim's diet, I bet bowels do have something to say :p

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Niomi's so dumb. I had covid during Christmas and it fucked me up big time. I can run max 1,5km now and after that I have to slow down and walk like a snail because I cannot physically walk faster and breathe. Bear in mind I am the youngest in my household, most active and got the worst issues. I don't know what she'd do if she got it since yoga is her life maybe she'd finally got some sense in her head.
I really hope your body goes back to its fullest best version soon. Even cautious, responsible people don't realize the effects this virus can have on the body as a whole - even when you are active and healthy, - so thank you for sharing. Stay safe!

And yes, she really is, Niomi is clueless and irresponsible. Not the worst of influencers, but particularly annoying because of how she sells herself and how she somehow gets away with it. Although, hopefully, not as much anymore considering she has to delete comments and take breaks every so often.

I mean, even after the broken engagement, a terrible event during a pretty messed up time which brought her viewership and support. People didn't need the gory details on their relationship because going through a pandemic and being on lock down was affecting everyone. She could have easily kept things private and still gathered support. It was relatable.

Ironically enough, it was her need to project exaggerated positivity and successfulness that took both from her. The more she pushed a certain narrative the less believable she was, so some viewers started questioning her, constructive criticism and trolling emerged. And that success disappeared because she either felt the need to control the narrative by censuring and stopping any engagement (no comments), or by posting less.

I don't wish her harm, she does all the harm herself. I would only like for her to not harm others in her selfish pursuit. And maybe, just maybe, consider therapy. Nobody deserves to be that trapped in ideals. And for her own good, to achieve those goals of a dreamy husband in a dreamy house, she needs to wake up and realize her happiness doesn't depend on how public perception measures it, nor does it depend on appearances at all.

(I'm sorry for the rant!)

WTF is she talking about?!? 🤢🤢🤮

View attachment 383028
The photo, the caption, make it make sense. By now she is so infuriating it's hard to be able to have a neutral reading but omg, what's the boundary? You making me want to run in the other direction? Well, I guess that works. I'm sorry. You're doing great then.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I wish Joe would post more often 😬

I was watching Stefanie’s IG stories about their new dog that they adopted and noticed the Audrey Hepburn artwork in the background...the one that Marcus got Niomi as a gift (and that she said she was NOT happy about in a vlog) 😂 I guess Marcus ended up keeping it.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.