Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her new IG post - with halsey’s without me song over it? The songs about doing loads for someone and then them shitting on you right? (Figuratively!!) I get she’s not over joe, but this looks so sad and pathetic!!!! Also the posing. Niomi we get it- you love yourself!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
News flash. I just 'manifested' a bowl of ice cream. Mmmmmmmmm 🍨Wild!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Think of the poor trees that had to die just so this thicko could 'manifest' herself a life beyond calorie counting and selfies.

I weep for Groot.

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen her new IG post - with halsey’s without me song over it? The songs about doing loads for someone and then them shitting on you right? (Figuratively!!) I get she’s not over joe, but this looks so sad and pathetic!!!! Also the posing. Niomi we get it- you love yourself!!!!!
You mean the 55th skincare routine of the week? How will she get over joe if all she does is film skincare, what i eat in a day and stupid selfie videos? She’s definitely not gonna get over him or be in a normal relationship until she stops being so uptight and fake.
Incredibly narcissistic and cringey of her to even think people wanna see her blow kisses to the camera while there’s a whole pandemic.

Reactions: 15
I want to join the campaign to rename Niomi. My vote's for Niomi Smarmy.

• Haha
I want to join the campaign to rename Niomi. My vote's for Niomi Smarmy.
Is it time to pick a new thread title yet? If so, I’d like to submit ‘Niomi Smarm: Manifesting Mop Money’ 😬

Edit to add, if it has to rhyme, mebbe: ‘Manifesting mop money, still laughing at things that aren’t funny.’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone caught that fake laughter moment in the Halsey reel? It’s so out of nowhere, as usual lol
Quoting myself to add--her reply makes this even more hysterical. She can't say what made her laugh because it was FAKE laughter!

Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 2.20.43 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I love martial arts and recommend it as exercise to anyone, but dear god I hate that boxing has become a trendy influencer thing. Probably because I've always done different traditional martial arts, which all generally have philosophies of being humble, dedicated, patient and essentially everything an influencer isn't. Watching Niomi box for the camera makes me cringe

Reactions: 11
Anyone caught that fake laughter moment in the Halsey reel? It’s so out of nowhere, as usual lol
Isn't there a theory that people who have lived mostly very charmed lives/never faced any real struggle turn into adults with the worst or non existent senses of humor? In this case I feel like it's true.

Reactions: 13
Her 10k time is really good from my perspective... I've been a regular runner for several years and have done races from 5ks to a marathon. She could definitely place in women's top 3 for most amateur races I think with that time. I find it odd too given that she hasn't mentioned running really at all this winter... in order to keep up that time she must be running at least a couple of times a week. I doubt she's training on a treadmill in a gym as she'd have to wear a mask (which does suck, I've tried it lol), or outside in London which seems dangerous without a mask depending on how crowded the route is (and she hardly ever wears a mask). But she may also be super competitive with herself (and others, she clearly wanted to post her time) and push herself really hard during a run without "naturally" being there in terms of her fitness... Also she doesn't seem healthy enough to have that good of a time but who knows 🤷‍♀️

Also re: Freddy, I agree! He seems like-able but I think eventually would get on my nerves as he does seem like a pretentious hipster. Like he's just trying too hard to be shocking/interesting whereas I think some people just naturally are that way... I also feel like he was involved in the break up which gives me gross/mean vibes, even if I'm happy that Joe got out of the relationship.

• Heart
Her 10k time is really good from my perspective... I've been a regular runner for several years and have done races from 5ks to a marathon. She could definitely place in women's top 3 for most amateur races I think with that time. I find it odd too given that she hasn't mentioned running really at all this winter... in order to keep up that time she must be running at least a couple of times a week. I doubt she's training on a treadmill in a gym as she'd have to wear a mask (which does suck, I've tried it lol), or outside in London which seems dangerous without a mask depending on how crowded the route is (and she hardly ever wears a mask). But she may also be super competitive with herself (and others, she clearly wanted to post her time) and push herself really hard during a run without "naturally" being there in terms of her fitness... Also she doesn't seem healthy enough to have that good of a time but who knows 🤷‍♀️

Also re: Freddy, I agree! He seems like-able but I think eventually would get on my nerves as he does seem like a pretentious hipster. Like he's just trying too hard to be shocking/interesting whereas I think some people just naturally are that way... I also feel like he was involved in the break up which gives me gross/mean vibes, even if I'm happy that Joe got out of the relationship.
Like her skincare crap, I mean products, 🙄, she just upped and ran a pb- 'working away in the background' don't you know!!!Yawwwwwwwnnnnnn 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 4

Don't think about it too much, I doubt it's an accurate time...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't get over how bad her engagement is! 1.4million followers and 2,000 likes on a post. Surprised brands still want to work with her!

Reactions: 9
Her song choices are....interesting

Today we had Halsey and 'Without Me'

"Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky
Does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me
Thinking you could live without me
Baby, I'm the one who put you up there
I don't know why (yeah, I don't know why)"

And just a few days ago (on a previous skincare routine!) she chose King Princess '1950'

"So, I'll wait
For you
I'll pray
I will keep on waiting for your love
For you
I'll wait
I will keep on waiting for you"

Or maybe it isn't that deep at all and she just likes the music.

Reactions: 5
Guys I think you’re all giving her more credit that she deserves 😅 she definitely doesn’t realise the meaning/ lyrics behind the songs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So now all of a sudden she’s embracing the “influencer” title because of some publicity? Please. :sick:

View attachment 385183
It is sooooooooooooooooo funny that she likes to mix everything up, right? I am laughing so hard right now. NOT
And also, she is surely talking about pre-India Niomi? Last time she mentioned boxing on IG in june 2019, and also hasn't been running much due to hip problems, no? :oops:
View attachment 385192
She so infrequently replies to comments, of course it’s to brag about all the workouts she does :rolleyes: And yes Niomi, “mixing it up” is what you SHOULD be doing

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.