Niomi Smart #15 Felt cute, might spread Covid later

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the background of that photo? I don't recognize it from her apartment or mom's house...

Also, did we ever find out if she passed the yoga teacher training course??
oh yeah! She did a whole post about it. As someone who’s been doing yoga since ages, i wonder how she even passed with such poor form. Probably a great pr boost for the studio and instructor?

Reactions: 3
Awkward....based on that cadence there’s no way she did 10km in 45 mins unless she has longer legs than Emily Canham claims to have. I think someone’s gps might be a liiiittle off...

E9737295-509F-4354-83E2-C0F946238AED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Awkward....based on that cadence there’s no way she did 10km in 45 mins unless she has longer legs than Emily Canham claims to have. I think someone’s gps might be a liiiittle off...

View attachment 384428
In true Niomi nature she must tell us she has finished her New Years resolution before January ends. What can I say she's simply PHAAFECT.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 384428
To be fair, 45mins to run 10k (6miles) is pretty average for someone that runs regularly. I've got a friend who does 10k in about 40-50mins.

Reactions: 4
To be fair, 45mins to run 10k (6miles) is pretty average for someone that runs regularly. I've got a friend who does 10k in about 40-50mins.
Wow! 40 mins is definitely fast. I’m usually in the top 5% of women in races and my 10k PB is 45:10 (but with a cadence of
180-190!). Would love to see how she does in a race these days!!

Reactions: 7
I’ve always been surprised she even runs at all when considering how she always has to look perfectly posed. You can’t control how your face and legs look when you’re running that fast.

• Heart
  • Haha
I wasn't trying to slag off anyone's teachers. I was concerned for the previous poster, and their safety. I've taken classes with horrible teachers who've tried to put people into asanas that they weren't ready for because of misbegotten ideas of what yoga should look like, which sounds like the case if someone is telling you downward dog can only be done heels down.

There are so many things to criticize about Niomi (her vile approach to influencing, her hypocrisy around plant based life and sustainable living, her absolute lack of work ethic, her obvious problematic relationship to food that she foists onto her viewers under the guise of health advise, her overexercising, her wishy washy mumbo jumbo about destiny, fate, etc that solely comes from white privilege, etc). I just don't see the need to criticize her for something that is normal and okay even if you've been doing years of yoga because not all of our bodies function the same. That said, I'm all here to criticize her on how she's forcing herself into head stands she's clearly not strong enough for.
Sorry to bring this up again, but I was away for a bit and only caught up now. Thank you for the correction and sorry if I’ve potentially spread misinformation. All of my instructors did genuinely tell me my heels MUST be down when doing down dog (one would even walk around the class and push your heels down if they were in the air), but they were all at the same studio, so that studio’s approach might be a bit harsh/harmful then. I haven’t been back since before the pandemonium, perhaps I shouldn’t go back there at all 🥴

Anyway, back to Niomi, she definitely doesn’t hold her poses for long enough and seems to do the ‘impressive’ ones that cause her strain for likes. I’m honestly surprised she passed the teaching course. Though I suppose I shouldn’t be with my experience with teachers 🙈 Guess that studio also couldn’t fail Miss International Influencer 😏

Reactions: 9
Sorry to bring this up again, but I was away for a bit and only caught up now. Thank you for the correction and sorry if I’ve potentially spread misinformation. All of my instructors did genuinely tell me my heels MUST be down when doing down dog (one would even walk around the class and push your heels down if they were in the air), but they were all at the same studio, so that studio’s approach might be a bit harsh/harmful then. I haven’t been back since before the pandemonium, perhaps I shouldn’t go back there at all 🥴

Anyway, back to Niomi, she definitely doesn’t hold her poses for long enough and seems to do the ‘impressive’ ones that cause her strain for likes. I’m honestly surprised she passed the teaching course. Though I suppose I shouldn’t be with my experience with teachers 🙈 Guess that studio also couldn’t fail Miss International Influencer 😏
I bet it is the kind of course that everyone passes as long as you pay tbh, like those online "nutrition" ones loads of influencers seem to be doing atm

Reactions: 14
Sorry to double post, but since someone brought Freddie up, am I the only who finds him irritating? He reminds me annoyingly of a certain type of posh-but-pretends-not-to-be lad who thinks he’s much funnier than he is and is actually a bit of an hole. Obviously, I don’t know him, he just seems that type. Only me? ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry to double post, but since someone brought Freddy up, am I the only who finds him irritating? He reminds me annoyingly of a certain type of posh-but-pretends-not-to-be lad who thinks he’s much funnier than he is and is actually a bit of an hole. Obviously, I don’t know him, he just seems that type. Only me? ☺
Lol I agree! His instagram gives me weird vibes! Joe on the other hand seems so 😍🤩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.