Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fishlo

Lots of new posts, is there a heated discussion going on? 😂

How's Joey doing... did anyone hear something?

PS Eyebags could be genetics as well + they are getting older.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

HelloStereo

VIP Member
I don't think the thought that she's hurting is incompatible with the fact that during lockdown she flouted the rules. I think she has acted selfishly at times, but I don't think that makes her incapable of being genuine.

Maybe I am being too generous I don't know. I'm sure when I have gone through hard times I have acted in self interest, but I like to think that after self reflection I generally act considerately towards others.

We shall see how she acts beyond this I suppose. If the video was genuine and she recorded it to help others, and is then more considerate of others, or if she falls back into her own ways.

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
Completely off topic, but why do vloggers start vlogmas November 30 and end before Christmas? Isn’t the point to show what you did December 1 through Christmas?

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I really don't think she's doing that well. I think you can actually see it very clearly even though she tries to hide it. Of course it's not the same as working a 12 hour day in a minimum wage job but still.. it must be exhausting being so ✨aspirational✨ all the time. I really don't think its good for her brand as well. She just comes off as detached.

Couldn't agree more
She comes across as very 'engaged' in making money. More sympathy, more views more money- her true end game. Coin it until she's 30 and swan off.

Bronx

I've just seen she's tagging West Sussex as her location. I thought I could smell her nearby...
To be honest, she looks better, happier etc.

Reactions: 1

fishlo

You sound so sensitive. It's an open forum and it's the internet, people say whatever they want. No need to police around.

Fifi999

Chatty Member
Look at her latest Instagram post. Pretty sure she went to her gifted Cambridge trip during lockdown