Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
All these gifted clothes - does that mean the company chose what to send her? Or did she really choose that hideous long skirt herself?

Reactions: 1

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Guys, I haven't done much yoga in my life but that wall headstand looks alright to me. I've seen Instagram yogis do a lot crazier stuff than that.
hs.jpg

Vodkacoke

I wish someone would start a Rave thread for Niomi. I saw earlier this has been done for Mrs Hinch. I’m all for discussing different views but given the increase of people who seemingly just want to moan about what everyone is saying or try to police the topics spoken out, it might solve a lot of issues for us all? Just an idea.
Can you make one?

I agree with @Blissful that the glorification of Joe is sometimes a bit much on here.
Yes @judgejohndeed it's necessary.

Last edited:

palmer

Chatty Member
She's already back but aren't the rules going to be changed tomorrow? She really does appreciate family time in the country doesn't she:rolleyes::rolleyes: fuck off Niomi you talk so much BS.
Superspread for a few weeks then she'll fuck off back home again I'm sure.

Also can someone check if Dettol has liked her latest post about her video? If he has then...mug alert.
He has not liked her latest post... The last post of hers he liked was the Vashi AD (from Nov 21st).

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Not so much #smartskin# as #you'rehavingalarfskin# .... either that or Naomi's having a touch of the Joan of Arc's. Empowering women by getting a stack of overpriced shenanigans, whilst showing us how to have the "perfect break-up." Competitive streak I sense going on here. Plus furious little girl simmering away underneath.
Good next thread title there!!👍

coriander

VIP Member
I notice Venetia sent some of her candles to another influencer friend of hers, I wonder whether she sent them to Niomi and she just hasn't posted, or she just hasn't sent them?
Just had a look at Venetia's instagram for the first time, much more appealing than Niomi's. I'm sure she's sent her candle though!

Shell5455

Sorry to just jump in randomly but does anyone know why her and Joe broke up? I know it's none of my business I just want the goss 😂