Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ama123

I think the video will help lots of people. Im happy she is optomistic for the future and knowing now even more so than ever that life can have its unexpected twists and turns. Interestingly enough, i listened to a podcast recently with Joes dad where he mentions the grass not always being greener on the other side. I somehow wonder if he was refering to the breakup possibly. I do believe there are times in a relationship where you should push through. However i dont think that this was one of those times. Im sure they would have given it their best. And thats all you can do. Comes down to "faith and peace mean go; doubt and fear mean NO!”. I think Joe had his doubts and couldnt find rest. It was all too consuming for him, and all too beautiful for her at the time.

Reactions: 1

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
And the whole, “he avoided her by running straight to work!” theory checks out if that was the only thing he did. But he clearly left for work at 6am, which you’d really have to be in a bad way to get up that early just to avoid someone. We all know only Niomi enjoys waking up early to go to unnecessary places like Pilates.

fishlo

wait what? she made over 800k? for what exactly? she doesn't even edit her videos.... for fuck's sake.
You can see it for yourself: Unaudited Financial Statements Niomi Smart for the year ended March 2019
Link doesn't seem to work, but her
Total equity £725,387

Last edited:

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Does anyone know why her latest video (WINTER MAKEUP TUTORIAL) doesn't have "ad" anywhere other than the description? Is that even allowed? Her other videos seem to at least put it in the title (this one is sponsored by bareMinerals).

Surely if she's adamant she's better than the average influencer she wouldn't be the type to hide the "ad"as must as possible and at least try to be transparent?
Says (ad) at the start of intro

Attachments

mg95

VIP Member
I wasn’t actually referring to you when I said about a Rave post. I don’t see any Joe ‘glorification’ though either. We don’t even know these people, it’s not like I have any vested interest in this guy. If it turned out he cheated or was abusive or whatever I would change my tune on him faster than you can say ‘smoothie bowl’ but as it stands, what I see is loads of evidence of Niomi being a bullying control freak to him and at most, of Joe being a bit wet. So who am I going to give the benefit of the doubt to? Not Niomi.
I actually agree with you for the most part. To clarify, my quoted post was directed at @Vodkacoke who cited me as an example for why we need a rave thread :rolleyes:

Last edited: